You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Twinsburg, OH
There are 56 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Twinsburg
- Eagle Landscaping IncEagle landscaping removed my old fence and put up my new fence in no time. Quality work and professional service. This is the second time they did work for us. I will use them again.
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignWe are very happy customers! Nick and his team are very professional and answered all of our questions and concerns beforehand. They completed the job on schedule and never stopped moving from the time they arrived until the time that they left. They did an amazing job with building a custom fence around a pre-existing tree and our custom gate. Eckenrode Hardscape & Design knows exactly what they're doing and we highly recommend them hands down
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignWe are very happy customers!!! They arrived on time and completed the work on schedule. Nick and his team are very professional and listened to all of our needs and concerns. They installed a 6' privacy fence and were able to do a custom install around a pre-existing tree that looks fantastic as well as our custom gate they built for us. Nick and Adam never stopped moving from the time they got here until the time that they left and they even worked in the pouring rain to get the job finished!! This company knows exactly what they're doing and we highly recommend them hands down!!!! Excellent workmanship!
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignAbsolutely love our new patio and fenced in back yard. They were quick to respond, reasonably priced, professional, and completed everything in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be using them again!
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignAwesome. Nick is extremely professional and so is the crew he had with him. He answered all the questions I asked and got the job done in a very good amount of time. Definitely recommend!!
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignProject went smoothly. Crew was efficient & quality of fence was great all around. Would recommend to anybody.
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignThe experience was amazing and I highly recommend doing work with them! Highly satisfied. Nick went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.
- Windsor's Fence RepairWe had a 4 foot chain link fence with three gates installed specifically so we would not have to tie out our small dog. They were great. Professional. Timely. Added extra posts near the house because I feared the area was too wide and the dog might be able to get out. I had estimates from 3 other fence companies and Windsor’s was the cheapest but I still think the price was a bit steep due to the current economy
- All Mark FenceMark was super easy to work with and our fence looks great. He was responsive and honest and upfront through the whole process. He gave us great advice on how to get what we were looking for, was honest about the time frame, and answered all of our questions very promptly. I wish all business owners were this nice to work with and I recommend him 100%
- DogWatch of ClevelandGreat service. This company is prompt, professional and prices are very reasonable. Thank you very much!
Fencing Contractors in Twinsburg
- Business Description:We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck CRecent Review:I did not hire them. Too high of price.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive.Recent Review:Great! We would definitely hire again.raven m.
- Business Description:CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME -- With over 25 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and quality to our clients. A family owned and operated business, you can rest assured that you'll be treated fairly and with the utmost respect from quote to completion of your project. The owner is personally involved in every single job we do. Please CALL to further discuss your fencing needsRecent Review:So far so good. Not installed yet, but I expect a good job will be done.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:Our Mission is to provide every customer the best value and experience in the construction industry. We are committed to the highest level of professionalism, quality of work, and best response time. Buckstone Building & Restoration, LTD. was originally founded and is currently located in Randolph Township of Portage County (Northeast Ohio). Buckstone is a locally owned and regionally operated organization, dedicated to community and family. Owner, Corey Myrla, has been a regular contributor ..Recent Review:Talked to Corey about a new deck,scheduled an appointment for an estimate.No call No show.Someone else will gladly take my money.Seems like a habit with this company.I understand busy but please don't waste peoples time if you don't have any to spareDoug B.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn moreRecent Review:I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate withDavid S.
- Business Description:Moore Home Remodeling offers Handyman, Carpentry and General Remodeling services. From a siding repair to a full kitchen design and build, we can do it. As a general remodeling contractor, we cover a large range of services. Customers are often surprised by all the areas of home updating and remodeling we do. We look forward to "making your home your favorite place to be.Recent Review:We had planned for a while to have a stone accent wall done in our great room. We were so very pleased to find Brent and his team! They stayed in touch with us throughout the whole process and when the stone was delivered, Brent and his team worked for 3 consecutive days, including a full day on Saturday to get the job done for us. They were timely, efficient, clean and neat , and had much respect for our home. Brent even fixed a hose spigot in our garage that I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with since I moved in. The best recommendation I could give would be that now we know we will never have to search for another home remodeler again when we want or need something done in our house.Brian V.
- Business Description:Led by our owner, who has more than 25 years of experience, our team strives to provide reliable and affordable landscaping, cleanout, snow removal, and lawn care services. From lawn mowing and installation to yard cleanup and other odd jobs, you can trust our team to do the work for you. Look around our website to see the different services we offer in and around Cleveland, OhioRecent Review:JR’s affordable landscaping went above and beyond my expectations! The job was completed in the time that was agreed upon. The workers were respectful and professional. The price was great! The clean up was immaculate, you couldn’t even tell anyone was there! I couldn’t be happier with the work! I would absolutely not only recommend but I would HIGHLY recommend and I will absolutely get more work done in the very near future! Thank you for the amazing and professional experience.Luis A.
- Business Description:Complete general contractor and home remodeler,specializing in all phases of construction,for your home or your bussiness.Recent Review:I have nothing but positive things to say about the project. From the start of the project Jim listened to what my plans were and created a blueprint to match it. He took careful consideration in all areas and made a couple changes for the better during the course of the build. His attention to detail is top notch and he uses the best materials available. Jim was very good at explaining how he performs his work and why he does his certain things. Jim definitely takes pride in his work and it shows. His price was very fair and he helped me save a little bit in some areas too. Great guy and great workJosh E.
- Business Description:*Free Lifetime supply of battery for Angie's list members* *Value of $800 when compared to Invisible Fence® brand DogWatch® Hidden Fences of Cleveland - Providing safe, secure, electronic hidden dog fences, pet containment systems, and pet friendly training products to the Northeast Ohio area. Our electronic hidden wire fences work indoors and out for both dogs and cats featuring a pet-friendly FM radio signal, life-time equipment warranty, and the longest battery life in the industry. We r..Recent Review:Went perfectly. Great company to work withRoger S.
- Business Description:Dog guard is a proven underground fence system that is known within the industry for its reliability, quality and excellent service that comes with every sale. In fact, there is no better way to protect your dog than with dog guard. Professional installation. Year round service & support, professional dog training, containment guarantee, free in-home estimates, fencing for any size or number of dogs or cats. We also offer 6 months same as cash financing and except all major credit cards. Loca..Recent Review:This company was very professional, punctual and friendly. They did a great job of communicating when the product would be installed, how to use the product and continually checked in with me to see if modifications need to be made. When I asked for some adjustments to the system, they responded immediately and had the modification done within days of my request. Highly recommendedJill L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Walton Hills
- Chagrin Falls
- Bedford Heights
- Maple Heights
- Hunting Valley
- Moreland Hills
- North Randall
- Warrensville Heights
- Highland Hills
fence companies in Twinsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A. Wise Construction Co2200 Banbury Cir
North Canton, Ohio
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- ACCLAIM FENCE & TREE SERVICE1198 LAKESHORE BLVD
- ACME FENCE & LUMBER CO1053 BANK ST
- Advance Home Improvement, LLC1464 Lincoln Avenue
- Advanced Home Restoration LLC3375 Lenox Villiage Dr.
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Alliance Restoration & Construction LLC1617 W State St
- Allied Industries1536 Saint Clair Ave NE
- Allways Vinyl Inc6884 Parkway Dr
- Amarico Fence3795 Highland Rd
- American Fence Company3841 Ridge Rd
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Arbor Ohio Construction Group3933 Avon Lake Rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.12497 chestnut st nw
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- AUSTIN DECK & FENCE1248 STERLING RD
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avery Fences1449 Ritchie Rd
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Axiom Construction Team12530 Athena Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- A & G Trucking
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Bari Construction1432 Neptune Ave
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- BCS Fence10310 Oyster Rd
- Beadbandit welding service 1036 Sunshine Ct
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Best Affordable SolutionsPO Box 134
Sharon Center, Ohio
- Best Buy Fence Supply7099 State Route 303
- Best FenceP.O Box 763
- Bestway Contractors Inc151 Lennox Ave SW b
- BHW Landscape ConstructionPO Box 546
- Big Tom's Roofing LLC2180 Locust St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Bradford Electric & Remodeling218 19th St NE
- Branstein Construction Group6610 Ridgebury Blvd
- Brookside Lawn Service6050 Stone Rd
- Bru Enterprises891 Delaware
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
- Burkhard Construction221 Elmford Ave SW
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Band of brothers restoration LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- C&M Landscape541 Forge St.
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Cali Landscape Services, LLC10514 Windham Dr
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- Canton Construction Group, LLC5440 Fulton Dr NW Ste 205
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- CFC Builders LLC10149 State Route 700
- ChoreChaser1428 Edison St NW
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- CLEVELAND LUMBER CO9410 MADISON AVE
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- Currey's Custom Welding LLC5153 MAYFAIR RD
North Canton, Ohio
- CZ Landscaping7875 Summerset Dr
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD
- D & D LANDSCAPING & LAWNCARE1596 Vanderhoof Rd.
- D. Peterman Landscaping & Snow Plowing, Inc.21000 Treat Rd., Suite A
- DAUGHERTY CONSTRUCTION INC22460 LAKELAND BLVD
- Dean's Fence8989 Newton Falls Rd
- Deck Hands16133 Messenger Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Deck Rescue LLC8494 Norwalk Rd
- DECKCREATOR12235 York Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- DECKMASTER Construction Inc1006 Fairchild Ave
- Decks Plus, Inc.510 Battles Road
Gates Mills, Ohio
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- Delisle Lawn & Landscaping LLC242 5th St NW
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Dennison Construction, LLC5726 South Main St.
- Desborough Construction Inc3335 Teresa Ct
- DG Construction2509 Queenston Rd
- Discount Fence Supply Inc10050 Wellman Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Dog Guard Ohio196 Westview Ave
- DogWatch of Cleveland17896 KINGSWOOD DR
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- D & D LANDSCAPING & LAWNCARE