Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

54 E Aurora Rd

Northfield, OH 44067

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
Exterior Remodel

Exterior Remodel

gutter repair202044236
Complete roof tear-off and replacement of house, garage and patio using CertainTeed Landmark Pro Moire Black color shingles. Complete replacement of vinyl siding using Alside Charter Oak siding, Dutchlap in Harbor Blue. Installation new 5" gutters and downspouts in white. Remove and replace 13 sets of shutters in black - raised panel

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family....

roofing (609)siding companies (339)gutter repair (311)window replacement (263)door installation (114)insulation (28)skylight installation (25)chimney repair (22)awnings (22)decks & porches (14)glass block (11)gutter cleaning (9)

07/12/2021

Weather delayed some of the work but it was done in the time that I needed. They fast and did an excellent job. I would hire them again when I need something else.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and old gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/09/2021

Excellent, very professional crews and a good estimate to go by. Highly recommend Gary and his crew.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters, soffit and metal trim

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

06/28/2021

We had Home Exteriors put on a new roof and side our home. Garry was great during the estimate process, explaining the work to be done and explaining the cost. Both siding and roofing projects went smoothly, and we are very happy with the work - professional and of high quality. When it came time to pay, there were no surprises. Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
New roof and siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! It was a pleasure working with you!

06/22/2021

Dave and his company were EXCELLENT to work with. Veryy affordable and knowledgeable in their trade. Gary and his crew were on time, neat and very personable. This company gets an A+ from this teacher. I will certainly recommend and use them for future projects.

Description of Work
8 windows replaced

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Thank you so much for the A+! We worked hard to achieve that grade! We hope you enjoy your new windows! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future!

06/09/2021

Excellent! From the initial quote through the completion of the project, everyone was professional & prompt. I would & have recommended them to others. An excellent group to work with.

Description of Work
Roofing, new windows& doors, new siding, new gutters, enlarged garage door from 2 single doors to 1 double door.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

We greatly appreciate your business and your review! The project turned out beautifully!

05/21/2021

Setting up an appointment to get an estimate for a new roof was very easy. I contacted them electronically and received a prompt phone call from their office to set up an appointment. Once the appointment was made, I even received an email reminder. Unfortunately, no one showed at scheduled date\time. I’m very disappointed as I specifically set time on my calendar to be available. I also never rec...

Description of Work
Needed a New Roof Due to a Leak

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Our sales rep had a medical emergency and was unavailable to communicate with the office to let us know that he couldn't make his appointment. In the rare occasion that we miss an appointment we definitely reach out to reschedule but do to the circumstances this one might have slipped through the cracks. I guess if someone has the time to write a negative review they would of had the time to call ...

04/21/2021

Once again, Home Exteriors was excellent! I've used them for several projects (windows and now doors) and they consistently beat the competition both in service and price. They're flexible and easy to work with in terms of scheduling, and they make clear recommendations based on their strong foundation of experience and industry expertise. They have become my one stop shop for all home exterior ne...

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of new front door

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

It is always a pleasure to work with you! Thank you so much for your continued business and support!

03/12/2021

Outstanding roofing job and Amber from marketing was just the best customer service rep you could ask for.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thanks so much for a great review!

01/24/2021

I need to replace the front entry door due to water leaking to my basement. I quoted couple of companies and some are not even showing up because the covid. Finally I choose Home Exteriors with great review and Dave is my salesman. During the pandemic windows and door manufacture get delayed, but I still gave Dave's team thump up for installation. They came to install windows and door in 25 F weat...

Description of Work
Front Entry door and windows

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Review for Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows - 54 E Aurora Rd, Northfield, OH - 39152773

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We like to stand by the quote, "It's only cold if you're standing still."

01/23/2021

I could not be happier. My house looks great. There were a lot of corners cut on the roof and siding when this house was built and those problems have been taken care of now which is a relief. I spent a lot of time researching and talking to 6 different companies before I made a decision. My goal was to never replace the roof or siding on this house again no matter how long I decide to live here s...

Description of Work
Roof, siding, gutters, doors

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,doors

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thanks for such a great detailed review regarding your experience with our company. It was a pleasure building a relationship with you. We can't wait to do future business with you and friends!

Vinyl & aluminum siding, roofing, ice back-up systems, tilt-in replacement windows, patio & storm doors, replacement doors, attic & entire house insulation, awnings, shutters, railings, gutters & downspouts, leaf protection, patio enclosures & glass block.

Room additions, driveways, repair on wooden windows or windows that we did not install originally, new skylight installs or repairs, small jobs, small roof repairs, repairs on work not done by us originally, small concrete jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
5% off up to $500(Cannot combine w/another offer)