Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 1997

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+45 more images

gutter repair202044236
Complete roof tear-off and replacement of house, garage and patio using CertainTeed Landmark Pro Moire Black color shingles. Complete replacement of vinyl siding using Alside Charter Oak siding, Dutchlap in Harbor Blue. Installation new 5" gutters and downspouts in white. Remove and replace 13 sets of shutters in black - raised panel
Exterior Remodel project

gutter repair

202044236

roofing (615)siding companies (342)gutter repair (316)window replacement (268)door installation (117)insulation (28)awnings (26)skylight installation (25)chimney repair (24)decks & porches (14)glass block (11)gutter cleaning (9)

07/22/2022

Kyle R.

Terrific! Home Exteriors was great to work with from start to end. Communication was a breeze and pricing is fair. We made it difficult on them as we changed our minds on the siding two different times which created delays. Our roof and windows were replaced months before they could get the product for siding. They never requested a dime until the total job was complete. With the siding product delays, Lisa was fast to respond and communicate. Their siding team was great, led by Steve who is a very hard worker. We are thrilled with the results and would not hesitate to hire Home Exteriors again.

Description of Work
New roof, siding, gutters & windows

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

We greatly appreciate your patience as we navigated through some of the hurdles we have had this season. Thank [Member Information Removed] for taking the time out and leaving us such [Member Information Removed] fantastic review!

06/21/2022

Gerald B.

I would hire them in a nano second. Family owned,, from Rob the sales person to Ken the owner to Erick and Mike who did the installation, they couldn't have been nicer.

Description of Work
replaced second and third floor storm windows

Category replacement windows, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an awesome review! Thank you!!

04/20/2022

William M.

Representative agreed to appointment date and time. Unfortunately the did not show nor call to cancel or reschedule.

Description of Work
Requested estimate for gutter guards.

Category gutter repair, chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

Home Exteriors has absolutely no record of this customer. We have contacted Angie's List customer support regarding this incorrect information and they will open an investigation. We are confident the inaccuracy of this review will be removed.

01/29/2022

Cheryl P.

From estimate to project completion, everyone involved in our project was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. We are very pleased we decided to use Home Exteriors and will be our go-to for any outside needs in the future. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Description of Work
roof and gutters

Category awnings, gutter repair, handyman service, roofing

Work Completed On 01/25/2022

It was an absolute pleasure working with you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an awesome review!

01/07/2022

PAULETTE H.

They did an excellent job they were prompt and nice. They helped me pick up and pick the color of my choice and the handles they made everything fit and would call them again

Description of Work
steel door and storm door

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/07/2016

Glad we could deliver! Thanks for the great review.

01/07/2022

PAULETTE H.

Showed me an actual picture of what they did and I liked it and knew what he was talking about and was very helpful and cleaned up after and called me to make sure everything is satisfied and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

It really came to life. We love happy customers!

12/03/2021

Kyle R.

Working with Home Exteriors has been a terrific and refreshing experience. Like all provides, they are dealing with a material supply shortage. The elongated timeline has allowed our minds to wander and we have changed the scope of our project two times. Gary has been easy to work with in navigating these changes. Our roof has been completed and it looks great. Windows and siding to come!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Thanks for the 5 star review. We definitely enjoy getting great reviews and are always working at 100 percent customer satisfaction!

11/18/2021

Ron K.

The install was a win for us. The outside install of the windows and doors was much better than previous window installer from another company. Overall the cost and installation were done to great satisfaction!

Description of Work
New windows and doors and siding repair.

Category awnings, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the great review!

11/16/2021

jill K.

I only have great things to say regarding Home Exteriors, they did an absolute fantastic job on my home. The workmanship was amazing and the crews were very respectful and courteous throughout the job. Their sales rep August was very personable and just a delight to work with. I would definitely recommend Home Exteriors to family and friends!

Description of Work
roofing windows siding doors and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review!

10/20/2021

Lisa E.

Dave, our sales rep (and also one of the owners of the company) was great to work with. He personally came out to our house to see what we needed done and we discussed everything with him. He provided us a no pressure quote for new windows for our entire house, back porch and a new porch entry door, plus gutter guards as well. The installers did a great job as they did a complete tear out of our old windows and trim. It was a much needed improvement to our home.

Description of Work
All new windows installed on our entire house and back porch, plus a new entry door on the back porch as well. We also decided to get gutter guards installed as well.

Category awnings, gutter repair, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Review for Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows - 54 E Aurora Rd, Northfield, OH - 39515800

Wow! Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review. With all the challenges we are facing from supply chain to labor we are working harder than we ever have. The hard work is paying off as we are still executing under the circumstances.

09/28/2021

Gary C.

They were excellent . . . from Mark, who came out & gave us the estimate, to the team that did the work. The house & garage look great. They did the roof on our back deck also & they are the first company to finally get the leaking to stop. Over the 24 years we have lived here, we had 2 other companies replace the deck roof & assure us that it would not leak . . . it continued to leaked. Home Exteriors actually stopped all the leaks & the 2 system rolled roofing they applied looks spectacular. It blends right in with the house & garage. All the work was done in 1 day. We definitely recommend them. Five Stars all the way!!!

Description of Work
Re-roof. Had new shingles put on over our 1 layer of old shingles already there. Plus tore off & put rolled roofing on our back deck roof.

Category awnings, roofing

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Glad we were able to get your house water tight and looking great. Look forward to working with you again on your next project.

08/23/2021

robert P.

From beginning to end, it was fantastic!! Lisa, Gary and Katlyn were very professional and so courteous. Would like to point out that Lisa especially was so wonderful, she new we were in the process of selling our home and needed the work done soon. She came through for us and got the job completed. Can't say enough about her. And not to forget....the crew was outstanding as well!! Thank you Home Exteriors and thank you Lisa.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We work hard to accommodate our customers even with time constraints. Glad we could help!

07/12/2021

jeffrey a K.

Weather delayed some of the work but it was done in the time that I needed. They fast and did an excellent job. I would hire them again when I need something else.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and old gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/09/2021

Samuel M.

Excellent, very professional crews and a good estimate to go by. Highly recommend Gary and his crew.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters, soffit and metal trim

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

06/28/2021

DENISE K.

We had Home Exteriors put on a new roof and side our home. Garry was great during the estimate process, explaining the work to be done and explaining the cost. Both siding and roofing projects went smoothly, and we are very happy with the work - professional and of high quality. When it came time to pay, there were no surprises. Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
New roof and siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! It was a pleasure working with you!

06/22/2021

Trish D.

Dave and his company were EXCELLENT to work with. Veryy affordable and knowledgeable in their trade. Gary and his crew were on time, neat and very personable. This company gets an A+ from this teacher. I will certainly recommend and use them for future projects.

Description of Work
8 windows replaced

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Thank you so much for the A+! We worked hard to achieve that grade! We hope you enjoy your new windows! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future!

06/09/2021

Margie M.

Excellent! From the initial quote through the completion of the project, everyone was professional & prompt. I would & have recommended them to others. An excellent group to work with.

Description of Work
Roofing, new windows& doors, new siding, new gutters, enlarged garage door from 2 single doors to 1 double door.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

We greatly appreciate your business and your review! The project turned out beautifully!

05/21/2021

Steven S.

Setting up an appointment to get an estimate for a new roof was very easy. I contacted them electronically and received a prompt phone call from their office to set up an appointment. Once the appointment was made, I even received an email reminder. Unfortunately, no one showed at scheduled date\time. I’m very disappointed as I specifically set time on my calendar to be available. I also never received the courtesy of a follow up email or phone call to reschedule or explain what happened. While I appreciate that unforeseen things can happen, lack of communication is rude and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Needed a New Roof Due to a Leak

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Our sales rep had a medical emergency and was unavailable to communicate with the office to let us know that he couldn't make his appointment. In the rare occasion that we miss an appointment we definitely reach out to reschedule but do to the circumstances this one might have slipped through the cracks. I guess if someone has the time to write a negative review they would of had the time to call the office when my representative was late to confirm if wires may have been crossed or something happened. That could have saved the prospective customer from waiting and then wasting more time writing a negative review especially with all the challenges we are facing in our industry.

04/21/2021

Stacie P.

Once again, Home Exteriors was excellent! I've used them for several projects (windows and now doors) and they consistently beat the competition both in service and price. They're flexible and easy to work with in terms of scheduling, and they make clear recommendations based on their strong foundation of experience and industry expertise. They have become my one stop shop for all home exterior needs!

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of new front door

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

It is always a pleasure to work with you! Thank you so much for your continued business and support!

03/12/2021

Kenneth W.

Outstanding roofing job and Amber from marketing was just the best customer service rep you could ask for.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thanks so much for a great review!

01/24/2021

Kevin C.

I need to replace the front entry door due to water leaking to my basement. I quoted couple of companies and some are not even showing up because the covid. Finally I choose Home Exteriors with great review and Dave is my salesman. During the pandemic windows and door manufacture get delayed, but I still gave Dave's team thump up for installation. They came to install windows and door in 25 F weather and spent most of time outside. They are professional, meet all my requests and focus all the detail. Clean everything after wrap up.

Description of Work
Front Entry door and windows

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Review for Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows - 54 E Aurora Rd, Northfield, OH - 39152773

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We like to stand by the quote, "It's only cold if you're standing still."

01/23/2021

Melissa F.

I could not be happier. My house looks great. There were a lot of corners cut on the roof and siding when this house was built and those problems have been taken care of now which is a relief. I spent a lot of time researching and talking to 6 different companies before I made a decision. My goal was to never replace the roof or siding on this house again no matter how long I decide to live here so it was important to me that it was done right and I was worried about it. I had a lot of questions and requested some changes plus there are always extra things that creep up and need to be addressed that have nothing to do with the primary job like fixing the deck flashing. Gary, Dave and crew were patient, professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Communication was really good. All of my concerns and extras were addressed without me having to ask again or give reminders. Timeline was good. Cleanup was good. Price was good. I am impressed with the way this company operates. They take pride in their work, they have integrity and they deliver.

Description of Work
Roof, siding, gutters, doors

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, doors

Work Completed On 01/15/2021