Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Northfield, OH 44067

Exterior Remodel

Exterior Remodel

gutter repair202044236
Complete roof tear-off and replacement of house, garage and patio using CertainTeed Landmark Pro Moire Black color shingles. Complete replacement of vinyl siding using Alside Charter Oak siding, Dutchlap in Harbor Blue. Installation new 5" gutters and downspouts in white. Remove and replace 13 sets of shutters in black - raised panel

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family....

roofing (605)siding companies (338)gutter repair (308)window replacement (261)door installation (114)insulation (28)skylight installation (25)chimney repair (22)awnings (21)decks & porches (14)glass block (11)gutter cleaning (9)

04/21/2021

Once again, Home Exteriors was excellent! I've used them for several projects (windows and now doors) and they consistently beat the competition both in service and price. They're flexible and easy to work with in terms of scheduling, and they make clear recommendations based on their strong foundation of experience and industry expertise. They have become my one stop shop for all home exterior ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of new front door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

It is always a pleasure to work with you! Thank you so much for your continued business and support!

03/12/2021

Outstanding roofing job and Amber from marketing was just the best customer service rep you could ask for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Thanks so much for a great review!

01/24/2021

I need to replace the front entry door due to water leaking to my basement. I quoted couple of companies and some are not even showing up because the covid. Finally I choose Home Exteriors with great review and Dave is my salesman. During the pandemic windows and door manufacture get delayed, but I still gave Dave's team thump up for installation. They came to install windows and door in 25 F weat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Entry door and windows

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Photo for Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows - 54 E Aurora Rd, Northfield, OH - 39152773

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We like to stand by the quote, "It's only cold if you're standing still."

01/23/2021

I could not be happier. My house looks great. There were a lot of corners cut on the roof and siding when this house was built and those problems have been taken care of now which is a relief. I spent a lot of time researching and talking to 6 different companies before I made a decision. My goal was to never replace the roof or siding on this house again no matter how long I decide to live here s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, siding, gutters, doors

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Thanks for such a great detailed review regarding your experience with our company. It was a pleasure building a relationship with you. We can't wait to do future business with you and friends!

01/02/2021

I’m happy to share that Gary the owner of Home Exteriors reached out to me regarding my recent review. He wanted to discuss the problem. He accepted full responsibility and was very apologetic. That’s very important to me. He’s willing to make the situation right and that shows customer service is important to him and his business. We were able to find a solution and this issue has been completely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding glass patio door

CATEGORY awnings,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Thanks for reviewing our company. We are pleased to have resolved this matter. Home Exteriors looks forward to doing future business with you!

11/23/2020

Excellent work. Very impressed with the workmanship and quality of materials. I would definitely hire them again. Price was fair, and they installed it when they promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to working with you and friends in the future!

11/20/2020

I needed a new roof and new gutters for my house. I tried several other local roofing companies but either they did not show up for an estimate or after giving me an estimate they did not show up to do the work. With the Fall Season coming on, I needed someone to help me out before the Winter came. I checked Angie's list and called "Home Exteriors - The Window, Siding and Roofing Experts." One of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old Slate Roof, tuck point chimneys, fix areas where there was rotting wood. and install new roof.

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

Thanks for such a great detailed review. The team here at Home Exteriors can't thank customers like yourself enough for taking the time to review their experience with our company. "Building our reputation one house at a time" is our goal. We look forward to working with you and friends on any future projects!

11/14/2020

Marc, my coordinator with Home Exteriors, was with me every step of the way: keeping me posted on dates, expected derive providers & checking on progress & completion of work. The window man & his crew were exceptionally skilled, friendly & professional. Many neighbors have been complimentary about the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows & siding

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Photo for Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows - 54 E Aurora Rd, Northfield, OH - 39024305

Thank you for sharing such a great review!

10/05/2020

Once of the best experiences with a contractor. They were upfront with pricing and quality of their windows (we verified online) and the timing. When the workers came out they were excellent. They were polite and definitely worked hard the entire time they were here. Exceptionally clean and tidy for the whole project. A light fixture was broken when moving around the new door, they told us and off...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows and patio door

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

10/01/2020

Gary was here to finalize the details for the roof installation. He made helpful suggestions on design and finishes. The front door had been damaged and he was able to include the repair at the same time. The charges were well within my estimated price range.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Vinyl & aluminum siding, roofing, ice back-up systems, tilt-in replacement windows, patio & storm doors, replacement doors, attic & entire house insulation, awnings, shutters, railings, gutters & downspouts, leaf protection, patio enclosures & glass block.

Room additions, driveways, repair on wooden windows or windows that we did not install originally, new skylight installs or repairs, small jobs, small roof repairs, repairs on work not done by us originally, small concrete jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
5% off up to $500(Cannot combine w/another offer)