Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in North Ridgeville, OH
There are 42 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in North Ridgeville
- Ohio Basement SystemsFine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finish
- Ohio Basement Systemsmy garage had a major flooding issue, they installed French drains around the perimeter and tied the line into a existing well i have on my property, they did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. Now I no longer have puddles making their way through my garage every time it rains, excellent work. i would do business with them again
- Ohio Basement SystemsIt went great from Matt the sales men to Brett and his crew and Sean Z. And his crew they all were great professionals.They went over everything and always made sure to ask me if everything looked great which it always did they did a wonderful job
- Ohio Basement SystemsInitial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommend
- Ohio Basement SystemsJob was on a. 100+ year old building. There were many challenges. The Team’s Attitude was beyond any expectation. When faced with challenges the Team simply said “OK” and got the job completed. The Thomas Brown Team should be listed as an Asset of Ohio Basement Systems!
- Ohio Basement SystemsReally nice people, straight forward, educational, reasonably priced, good guarantee. They spent a fair bit of time educating me of what was to be done. The crew doing the work ( Brian, Matt, Steve, and Joe T. ) made quick work of a large job, putting in 110%, while being very friendly and professional throughout. Would highly recommend to anyone
- Ohio Basement SystemsVery well only minor complaint is that they could've been more tidy. The guys tracked mud all over my carpet and entryway, some cement specs were dropped randomly in the driveway. Otherwise it was a timely job and I appreciate the urgency.
- The Basement Guys - ClevelandKyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemen
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsThe project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.
- Ohio Basement SystemsOmg!!! The installers were awesome!!! Their names were Larry and Jeff. They were on time and very professional!!! They covered everything from top to bottom to protect my furniture and wet bar area. They also worked Quickly and neatly. They answered all of my questions (as I had many) and they cleaned up very well once they were done. Overall, the experience went very well. Hopefully the pump will workout for us as well as the installment and even the salesman James did!!! Awesome job Ohio basement systems !!!
Basement Waterproofers in North Ridgeville
- Business Description:We are the only waterproofing company in the market to have won 13 consecutive Super Service Awards. Integrity Waterproofing takes a problem solving approach to basement waterproofing issues. By identifying the actual cause of the dampness, cracking or water, our customers receive the correct solution specific to their circumstance. Don't settle for the one size fits all system approach. Learn the difference between waterproofing and water controlRecent Review:First of all, Integrity Waterproofing 100% lives up to their company name! After doing extensive research on both inside and outside waterproofing methods, we decided on an exterior excavation method. We then proceeded to research several companies to help make our decision. We arrived at our decision after exhaustive research into company history, performance and customer reviews. I will list the pros and cons(the cons are negligible and very minor) in summary format. PROS 1) Integrity uses employees not subcontractors. 2) The quality of work was meticulous and detail oriented. 3) The excavation of the foundation was done very carefully and without incident. 4) We asked many questions and Steve and his crew were always patient and informative in answering them. 5) Integrity provided detailed explanations of the excavation, wall repairs, sealing and coating of the foundation, filling of the dig with river rock and the finalization of the project. 6) The quality of the materials was first rate. 7) The transparent and honest communication related to all stages of the project was exceptional. CONS 1) Integrity was not the least expensive quote but they were well within range of the other quotes that we received. 2) One minor call back related to landscaping reinstallation. But Integrity came back to the house and did what we asked them to do in a timely manner. Integrity Waterproofing is an honest company that provides exceptional service at a fair market price. We cannot recommend Integrity Waterproofing highly enough!!robert r.
- Business Description:Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home ServicesRecent Review:I couldn't be more pleased with the services that I received from Ohio State Waterproofing. It really started from the beginning. When I called to schedule an appointment the scheduler was very professional and asked meaningful questions about my project, and also spent time to go over their Covid protocols which really put me at ease. Then the project estimator was very thorough and knowledgeable. He walked me through all the different options I had to address the issues that were in my basement (cracking walls, water on the floor, straining on the walls). I ended up going with their multi step system and couldn't be happier. They also made the financing options easy by providing me with options to use different lenders. The crew that did the installation was very professional. They were very careful to adhere to Covid protocols while they were working here. During each step of the process they walked me through what they were doing and asked me if I was satisfied with what they were doing. The best thing I could say about the crew is that they kept my house clean during the entire project. That was very important to me because I have a toddler son and have another one on the way. I now have a beautiful water free basement that I have partially finished and made into a playroom for my toddler. The old adage of you get what you pay for was certainly true in this caseKatherine H.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:These are facts: The problem: Hired to move water from walls and floor to a sub pump to be pushed out side per their recommendation because of a leaky Basement. The fact:, upon completion, one plastic pipe, connected with a ferncoe was leaking after their work was complete and they left the job They came back to fix it and did,but said everything was fine..this from their "managing - inspector". We questioned many things to all questions the answer was it is correct. So we hired an inspector because it was leaking from the wall where they attached the sub pump pipe; and the pump is working regardless if its even wet outside. Now from an inspector: INTERFERENCE- Upon inspection and removing the lid, the pump float was restricted. Once the pump was moved it activated and the primary pump continued running even after the water was gone. This was due to the small amount of room in the well causing the pump float to hit the sidewall and not drop down according with the lowered water level. The Inspector moved the pump unit over, however the orientation of the float needs to be corrected (turned) so it is away from the lipped sidewall to prevent reoccurrence, 2. PUMP AND WIRES INTERFERENCE- The secondary pump is piped with same diameter piping but the movement between the pumps/piping can also restrict the float fall zone if pump is not orientated with float away from pit sidewall. The pump wires should be zip tied to the pipe as they also fell into the area of the float and could also prevent float on/ off operation. This pit is small for the size pumps used so orientation and interference of wiring needs to be correct to prevent failure of activation or deactivation. 3. Both pumps should have a check valve be installed in line to prevent pump cycling that could prematurely burn out pump motor. Install two 1.5” check valves in the piping. 4. PIPING LEAK - The piping was leaking out of the cinder block wall at the point of drain penetration. The piping was moving at the interior, but fixed (non movable) at the exterior. This means that the pipe is either cracked or was not glued somewhere within the wall cavity. Break out the cement around the pipe and re-pipe and reglue as required. 5. COVER/LID INTERFERENCE- When trying to install this chopped/cut up cover it causes the pumps (due to piping interference) to move around which recreates the issue in #1 by moving the pump float against the wall. A new lid and proper orientation (away from the sidewalls) needs to be completed. A better piping configuration for this pit due to its size would be to use a inverted wye as shown here, thereby eliminating pumps being pushed together when installing the lid. 6. HOLE MISSING- A 1/8” hole needs to be drilled in the secondary pump line to reduce pressure and prevent pump from becoming air bound and eventually seizing. They canceled last week because of a team sickness and also agian this week. So the weeks pass by, no one comes and they have asked now to reschedule a third time.I asked to be copied on the E-mail asking for a manger to call me to talk about this issue. I was told the owner is on vacation and that the only person I can speak to is sick. So I guess as the water keeps leaking, and the pump keeps running, they consider it not urgent enough t0 handle this situation. In my experience, any owner worth anything woudl want to knw about such a travesty in service, but according to the company. the owner is on vacation and not to be disturbed and anyone that could help will get back to us within 48 hoursTim T.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 yearsRecent Review:Called them twice. Twice it was promised to me that somebody from the estimates team will call me to set up an appointment (during the second call they checked whether they had the correct phone number - they did). Never heard from them. Bad customer serviceSvyatoslav T.
- Business Description:Nick knows houses and buildings. He has been serving the housing industry for over 25 years. Nick graduated from the Westside Institute of Technology Building Engineering Program and has applied this expertise to local building structures and the waterproofing profession for over 10 years. He has been a loyal resident of Cleveland his entire life. He serves his community with honesty, hard work and integrity. What does this mean to you as a customer? You can count on us being: • Reliable • ..Recent Review:Very happy with the repairs on our 99 year old basement foundation. All four walls were excavated, repaired and waterproofed. New drain piping, downspouts and an outdoor sump pump was installed on time and on budget. Communication was excellent throughout the job. Nick's crew was hardworking, courteous and professional. They left our home in great shape. Nick is personable, knowledgable but most importantly fair and HONEST! There were no surprises. The work we had done was not cheap, but we wouldn't hesitate to recommend NB EnterprisesJim T.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:We have been in the concrete construction business for over 30yrs. When you call Concrete Pro's, LLC, you are calling the BEST! We stand behind any work that we do and assure you the best in QUALITY, WORKMANSHIP, and RELIABILITY. We use all the top grades of materials for any application desired. We value all our customers needs ,and desires. We give very informative input which helps aid our customers in making their overall decision. Why waste time shopping around for competitors that most ..Recent Review:The crew was top-notch. They worked hard and did excellent work. I would not hesitate calling on them for any concrete work in the future.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Full service waterproofing company offering all methods and alternatives. Family owned and operated with no sub-contracting so we are in control from start to finish. Financing available (wac). With over 30 years experience, knowledge and reliability in helping homeowners reclaim their basements. No high pressure salesman with buy now discounts we offer better value at fair pricing. We will match or beat any competitor pricing (ask for details)Recent Review:Rick and his crew kept their work schedule, communicated and adjustments, gave us several options for services and finished the work on time. The job was done professionally. Yard damage was minimal and was repaired before they wrapped up. In short, it was a perfect interaction. We would readily refer Rick and his team and would hire them again if needed.Derek G.
Deals in North Ridgeville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in North Ridgeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- A & A CONSTRUCTION6647 INDIANA AVE
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Accurate Concrete Leveling16837 Wolf Run Cir
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- ADELMO'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC4917 Van Epps Road
- ADT Construction3420 Liberty Ave
- ADVANCE EXCAVATING1201 HIGHLAND RD E
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- Akron Disaster Recovery359 S Main St
- Akron Waterproofing208 Jennings Ave
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- Albright Sunrooms LLC10733 W 130th St
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Seasons Waterproofing & Foundation Repair1890 Middleton Rd.
- Allen Construction & Maintenance, LLC1128 24th St
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- American Building & Restoration / Americlean37233 Carleen Ave
- American Plumbing Inc1063 Bradley Rd
- AMG Trademark Properties, LLC24120 Laing Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- ANTONIO'S BASEMENT WATERPROOFING7126 OAK LN
- ARAMCO WATERPROOFING1512 JAEGER DR
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- ATM Painting Co2349 Fairmount Blvd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A & A CONSTRUCTION
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND668 NORTHFIELD RD
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Ben's Brushes4503 Fenwick Ave
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BIGGS TOTAL REHAB & REMODELINGPO Box 20799
- Bowie enterprises
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND
- Calypso Plumbing Inc682 W Bagley Rd Ste 3
- Carder Waterproofing159 N Union St
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- CITY WATERPROOFING & PLUMBING715 FAIRVIEW AVE
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Craftsmen256 South Point Dr
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- Cleveland Waterproofing Inc2501 W 3rd St
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Concrete Pro's LLCPO Box 39205
N Ridgeville, Ohio
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- CORRIGAN MASONRY9239 USHER ROAD
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Coulter Waterproofing & Cement26265 Hilliard Blvd
- Crabtree's Landscaping274 Winckles St # B
- CREATIVE CONCRETE & LANDSCAPING CO7065 SEVEN HILLS BLVD
- CREATIVE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION29518 EUCLID AVE
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CUSTOM BUILT MASONRY746 Trails End Dr
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- Calypso Plumbing Inc
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Daniels Waterproofing10407 Main Rd
Berlin Heights, Ohio
- Daniel’s Waterproofing10407 Main Rd
Berlin Heights, Ohio
- DC HOME INSPECTION SERVICE2297 EDMUND AVE
- De Cesare Landscaping & Design LLC5700 Goodman Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- Decor Built Construction Co Inc1130 Pelion Pl
Lady Lake, Florida
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- DISCOUNT CEMENT CONTRACTORS INC31985 BAGLEY RD
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dover Home Remodelers Inc29341 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- Drytech Waterproofing13741 Hollo Oval
- DAC Construction LLC.
- E Z BREATHE349 HIGHLAND RD E
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.4535 TR 367
- Economy Drain Cleaning3420 Liberty Ave
- Eden's Excavating IncPO Box 7103
- EDX Construction Services8898 Dunham Rd
- Eltopa Builders, LLC12109 Parkview Ave
- Elyria Pressure Seal Inc.P.O. Box 472
- Enhance Renovations2000 Lee Rd
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- Expert Basement RepairPO Box 23765
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- E Z BREATHE