A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Salineville, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Salineville
- Patterson Septic ServicesHe was very prompt and he didn’t make a mess. He also reminds us when it is time to use the service.
- JOHN'S ELECTRIC SEWEROOTER SVCArrived on time. Finished work in a timely manner. Left the area clean. Very pleased
- WARREN SANITARY SVC INC.We have had other services and Warren tell you how many times they should come depending on how many people live in your home. And they have been right on the money. They know what they are doing. They are very thorough and they really do a great job. They They will spray the tanks down and the other stations down. They suck the water out its good. I have other services and within six months we had to call them back out because they weren't thorough but ever since we switched to Warren we don't have anymore problems they are here once a year.We have never had any problems at all
- CK MechanicalFrom our first contact, CK Mechanical was attentive to our needs, responsive to our changing schedules for the job, perfect in communicating with us and perfect in their work. They diagnosed the problem immediately, unlike our last plumber. The very kind, extremely professional front office representatives, including Shelly the business development person and Heather at the office attended to every detail. Heather, who is outstanding at her job, provided frequent updates. They cheerfully changed the excavation schedule when our insurance company demanded that one of their engineers inspect the excavated line. They kept their cool when an insurance company adjuster bullied them in a most unpleasant way. They were unfailingly accurate, prompt, informative and thorough. This was especially important since my wife and I were 1500 miles away at the time. We relied on friends to check the work as it progressed. Because of CK Mechanical's professionalism and expertise, this was not even necessary. It became obvious very quickly that CK Mechanical cared as much about a great job done quickly as we did! Multiple additional concerns were revealed by excavation. CK Mechanical were very organized and effective in dealing with all contingencies, and managed to keep to their schedule. They achieved a tremendous result while keeping to the original time estimate. CK Mechanical were FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY possible. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing work large or small. I can not recall a better experience with a contractor, EVER. Kudos and thanks to them. THEY ARE THE BEST
- WARREN SANITARY SVC INCWe are very happy with the work performed. They called while on their way to let us know they would be arriving shortly, just as they said they would. The price was very reasonable and they were only here about a half hour. Very pleased, and we will use them in the future. We made arrangements for them to check with us in two years to come back. Definitely would recommend them. aj
- Morris Drain Service LLCHe is the nicest and best in the area. They suck it down to the gravel, put all fresh water in, and suck it out again. They are amazing.
- Morris Drain Service LLCThe showed up as planned, performed the work quickly and with the right tools. They cleaned up after themselves and told us to expect the problem to reappear in three to four years. They offered to come out every three years and clean it again or earlier if needed
- Morris Drain Service LLCWe started to have evidence of a clog two days before Thanksgiving, but, with a plunger and some liquid de-clogger, I thought it was loosened. However, Thanksgiving day there was waste water coming up in the basement. I searched on the Angie's List site for the best possible business in my area. By far Morris Drain Service, Inc. was the best option. The listing said they opened at 7:00am, so I placed a call Friday morning a few minutes after 7. My call was answered immediately, and after I explained the problem and the need for a fix that day, the owner came on the line and said he would be out within the hour. And he was. Bob Morris was very professional in his assessment of the problem, cleared the clog from the outside, and offered some very sound advice about our system. He gave me the total price before he did any work, explained my options, and completed all work as specified. He was careful of our property, considerate when he came inside to do the paperwork, and cleaned up outside before leaving. I am very glad that I chose Morris Drain Service and will use them for any future needs. I am also glad that I had Angie's List members to rely on for accurate, personal information
- Romo Septic Tank Cleaning & Repair ServiceI contacted the company to get some estimates for work on my septic system.Mr Romo cam out when he said he would , inspected the problem and clearly told me what the problems were. He gave me an estimate, I knew it was a good price so I hired him. Mr Romo kept me informed of everything. The job went smoothly. He even gave me some advice on some plumbing issues inside the house. His to employes, jimi and dave are to be comended as well. This is just one great company. If needed ,I would hire them again
- GWINN BROTHERS CONSTRUCTIONPOSITIVES: THE CREW WAS ON TIME BOTH DAYS. THEY COMPLETED IN TIME PRESCRIBED. THEY PROTECTED THE DRIVEWAY FROM DAMAGE FROM THE MACHINERY DURING INSTALLATION. THEY WORKED AROUND NOT HAVING TO TAKE DOWN ANY OF MY LARGE EVERGREENS. THEY KEPT ME INFORMED OF ONGOING ISSUES. THEY CAME BACK TO REGRADE WHEN CALLED. THEY EXPLAINED THE PROCESS OF INSTALLATION AND THE ALARM SYSTEM. THERE WAS NO PRICE OVER RUNS ON THE QUOTE. NEGATIVES: THE MATERIAL FROM THE COMPOST AREA, RAILROAD TIES, OLD FLEXIBLE PIPES THAT WERE DUG UP, AND VERY LARGE BRANCHES WERE NOT REMOVED FROM THE YARD. THE DAY THEY CAME BACK FOR THE REGRADING WAS THE DAY, UNKNOWN TO US, THAT THE ROAD WAS BEING PAVED. I WOULD HAVE LIKED THEM TO SEE IF WE WOULD LIKE TO WAIT UNTIL THE PAVING WAS DRY BEFORE DRIVING THE TRUCKS UP THE DRIVEWAY LEAVING TAR MARKS UP THE DRIVEWAY
Septic Tank Companies in Salineville
- Business Description:Morris Drain Service is the oldest family owned and operated sewer and drain business in the Youngstown area. Established in 1947, incorporated in 2001, and licensed as LLC in 2017. Located in Boardman, Ohio, Morris Drain Service has served millions many times over, always getting the job done right. Morris Drain Service is continually providing new services more adapted to today’s residential and commercial needs. Services include Sanitary and Storm Drain Cleaning, Unclogging, High Pressure ..Recent Review:Arrived same day and not long after I initially called. Very happy with the service I received.Rick J.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Get the Proper Property Advantage with TK Home Inspection! We offer a full service home inspection for new home buyers, home sellers or anyone wanting to know the structural and mechanical systems of the home. Radon Gas, Pest, Mold, Septic and Well Inspections are also available. All inspections are performed by licensed or certified inspectorsRecent Review:From the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needsElizabeth G.
- Business Description:Additional pho no: (800) 533-3678Recent Review:service was excellent,driver was very helpful.LAWRENCE H.
- Business Description:Free Estimates, Senior Discounts
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They charged me 350 and "snaked" my drain- supposedly the whole way to the street. 10 days later it was backed up again. They came back and told me that I had 12' of roots in my sewer line and quoted me a price of 11k to fix it. I called another company for a second opinion- they snaked my drain with no problem using a much larger snake. They determined that I did not have any roots in my sewer line- just needed a good clean out! What a scamMarianne P.
- Business Description:Z-Tech Builders Excavators Inc has been draining septic tanks, installing complete new drain fields and repairing existing systems for years. We appreciate our customers and we want to continue taking care of the residents in Cortland Ohio, and surrounding areas for many years to come. Call today for the area's best Septic And Excavation company
- Business Description:Since 2003 locally owned and operated Ackworth Construction has been the premier residential and commercial exterior and interior remodeling and repair company in the Tri-County Area. Our customer-centered approach provides peace of mind to each and every homeowner we work with. The reasons for this are simple: superior craftsmanship, quality products and an affordable price. As a member of the BBB with an A+ rating and one of the only GAF Factory Certified Contractors in the area, our r..
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:It went very well. They were very responsive and they solved the problem.Patrick R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- East Liverpool
- New Cumberland
- New Waterford
septic tank services in Salineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B L Hartley Inc4666 State Route 45
- B L Hartley Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Z-Tech Builders Excavators Inc3301 Bazetta Road
- Z-Tech Builders Excavators Inc