T K Home Inspection LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

7110 Whipple Ave NW

North Canton, OH 44720

Get the Proper Property Advantage with TK Home Inspection! We offer a full service home inspection for new home buyers, home sellers or anyone wanting to know the structural and mechanical systems of the home. Radon Gas, Pest, Mold, Septic and Well Inspections are also available. All inspections

12/09/2022

Teresa B.

Terry did a great job, He was friendly and professional and took his time reviewing everything with us.

Description of Work
Home inspection

06/23/2022

Mary M.

We were able to set up the inspection for the next day. Nick was prompt, friendly and professional. We were able to go through the report at the house and got the full report that night. We would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for buying a home

03/31/2022

Angela H R.

Nick was great! Took time to explain what we should expect, what he was looking for and took the time to go over a prelim of his findings before we left the house. We had the final report back within 24 hours. Office staff was great and were able to schedule us the very next day for our appointment!

Description of Work
House Inspection, Septic/Well Inspection

02/06/2022

Troy M.

Jeff was very professional and thorough. Explained everything well at the end.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

10/19/2021

Gary G.

Most thorought. They saved me a lot of money and headache from occurring. I will always use them.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

10/08/2021

Elizabeth G.

From the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needs.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

07/03/2021

DANIEL S.

Jeff was very pleasant and informative and answered all of my questions

Description of Work
Home inspection

06/18/2021

Brandi D.

Very thourough

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/29/2021

Mitchell S.

Saved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection

Description of Work
House inspection well and septic inspection

Category home inspection, septic tank, wells

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It is true. Sometimes we learn the hard way. Thank you for sharing your message for others.

04/01/2021

Jennifer G.

It was excellent. They knew what they were doing, thorough, dedicated, and responsive. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for leaving us with this five-star review. We also appreciate you taking time to share this with us and the community. We look forward to serving you again.

03/08/2021

Brooke H.

Very thorough, provided advice for first time home buyers and same-day PDF reports. Broke it down into "Fix Now" "Fix Later" and "Keep an Eye on it", as well as high quality pictures of the areas of concern.

Description of Work
General House Inspection, Well Inspection

Category home inspection, wells

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and for leaving us with this fantastic review. We also appreciate you taking time to share this with us and the community. We look forward to serving you again.

02/06/2021

Chris M.

I was referred to TK Home Inspection by my realtor to do the home inspection. Nick Thomas was the guy that they sent to perform the inspection. He was there early and was just about to start when I arrived. He was extremely professional and kind. Anyway, he performed an extremely thorough inspection and caught all of the minor things that needed to be worked on (thankfully there was nothing major!). After the inspection he walked me through everything that he found, offered great solutions for the issues he came across and answered all of my questions. He is very knowledgeable about all parts of the home and communicated everything very clearly. If I ever needed another home inspection I would definitely contact TK Home Inspections and request Nick personally. I will also recommend them without hesitation. Thank you so much for making the process easy and painless!

Description of Work
Home inspection after purchase

Category home inspection

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for leaving us with this incredible review. We are so happy that you rated us with five-stars. Our Team will surely be happy to read what you wrote for us. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and surely, your review reaffirms the hard work and determination we put in every single day. Thanks again for your kind words and for sharing this with us and the community. We look forward to serving you again.

09/23/2020

Lindsey M.

Terry and the TK Home Inspection team recently completed our general home inspection, full well inspection, and rodent/ insects inspection. They were professional, extremely thorough, and had a crew of 3 people so everything was relatively quick (under 3 hours). We got a 50+ page detailed report with graphics and pictures by the end of the day of the home inspection. This is our first house, so Terry took the time to show us how to work certain things, go over issues and give us an estimate for how much it will cost to replace them, and when to do so. He was personable and professional; you can tell he takes pride in his work and his business. We cannot recommend these guys enough!

Description of Work
General Home Inspection, Well Inspection, and Rodent/ Insect Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, wells

[Member Name Removed], thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

06/10/2020

Laura Casey R.

Very well! Jeff was timely, professional, and easy to talk to. I understood everything he went over in the report even though I am not an expert. Will definitely be recommending TK to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Buyer Home Inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

I'm so glad you liked Jeff's work. We will surely pass along your kind words. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again [Member Name Removed].

02/27/2020

Svjetlana T.

inspector was prompt, knowledgeable and shared all the items found along with what needed to be done to remediate the issue. He gave us a small gift with drinks and snacks. After calling around they gave me the best price, and my realtor had a 20 dollars off coupon.

Description of Work
General Home inspection

Category home inspection

Svjetlana, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

02/08/2020

Mel N.

Very thorough and professional. He explained things well and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Home inspection including radon, well, and pest.

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing, wells

[Member Name Removed], we are grateful for your kind words. Thank you for giving us this wonderful review.

11/16/2019

joan S.

I was unable to be there for the inspection but our realtor was. The inspection was every thorough and a detailed report was emailed to us the same day. The company followed up with a phone call to see if we had any questions. The report was so detailed we did not have questions. Since I was unable to be there I did pay by credit card. There is a $14 service fee that I think is ridiculously high. I recommended paying by check. But I would use or recommend this company again.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], thanks for taking the time to leave us with this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

11/08/2019

Melissa A.

Went very well. Inspection was thoroughly performed. Any area was very well explained by inspector after.

Description of Work
Home inspection prior to purchase

Category pest control, home inspection

[Member Name Removed], we are so grateful for this fantastic review. Thank you for taking time in sharing your review with us and the community!

10/08/2019

Emily H.

We just got an Inspection on 10/05/2019, done by Bob, and he did a fantastic job! It took about 2.5 hours and was very thorough. Afterwards he went through his whole report with us, explaining what he found that would need fixed, maintained and as we're young, explained how some things would need maintained and how some things we could call someone to service others. Also, when scheduling, the lady on the phone was very helpful and even called back after our inspection to make sure they did okay. TK gave us a treat box and had water for us as we waited and didn't mind as my husband and I kept ourselves busy by measuring windows and door frames and also didn't mind our constant chatter lol I was very satisfied and impressed with the service they did and would use them again in the future! P.s. they also offer different coupons and other ways to take some money off the final bill so make sure you check that out or ask!

Description of Work
Home-buying Inspection - General and Pests

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

09/16/2019

Joseph S.

Everyone that my wife and I dealt with at TK was great! The inspectors provided us with as much detail as we could ask for, and I typically ask for a lot. Not only did they provide their professional opinions, they also provided their personal when we asked. I can only hope that TK is around if/we purchase again!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your time to leave us such a wonderful review. You surely made our day even brighter. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

08/22/2019

Linda D.

They arrived promptly, inspected and provided a report that was easy to read and very descriptive, providing clear pictures to illustrate findings.

Description of Work
Home and termite inspection.

Category pest control, home inspection

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us with this amazing review. We look forward to serving you again.

07/03/2019

Debbie W.

The inspector was very very professional. He was very thorough and went over all of the issues with the house. I would most definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Inspection of home that is being purchased

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

07/03/2019

LENNY A.

Not attentive to detail. Missed 2 big and obvious problems that cost thousands to repair. 1. Floor depression 2" deep across the entire center line. The problem is so obvious that you can see furniture around walls tilting forward. I had guests visit the home who noticed the issue about 30 seconds from entry! 2. Old roof shingles. The inspection report mentioned some shingles require a close watch due to minor cracking. After looking into it, turns out that there are 2 types of shingles on the roof. One section is more recent, maybe 15 years old, the other closer to 35 years. Apparently the minor cracks in the report were referencing the newer section. The older section needs total replacement. The inspector missed 2 different color, different grade and age sections of shingles sitting side by side! Upon getting the complaint, TK denied any responsibility and pointed to the "Limitation of Liability" clause. They then handed the complaint to their insurance company who promptly denied the claim. After further debate, they conceded to the error, but refused to settle beyond a token amount that barely covered 5% of the cost.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

We are familiar with Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We indicated in two places in his report that he should have the structure further evaluated to determine the course of action. We advised all our clients to take the bottom line/summary items into serious consideration since these are the ones we are saying that need immediate attention.

04/08/2019

Stephanie N.

Wonderful. Jeff from TK was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
Buyer home inspection

Category home inspection

I'm so glad you liked Jeff's work. We will surely pass along your kind words [Member Name Removed]! Thanks and we look forward to serving you again.

06/05/2013

PAUL G.

They were great. They did everything I wanted.

Description of Work
T K Home Inspection LLC did an inspection of our house.

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], this made our day. Thank you for taking time to leave us with this great review.

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

PuroClean Professional Services

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency and general home services, helps families and businesses realize their interior vision and to overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve. Our pursuit for top-notch consumer experiences and stunning results is relentless. We would love to opportunity to make a difference in your home, life or business! Call us today!

Antix Pest Control

We are locally operated in Canton/Akron Ohio. We do not provide Termite Inspections or Termite Remediation. We are licensed and Insured to apply residential and commercial pesticides to properties. All of our Technicians are professional and respectful to our valued customers! We exterminate the following below: -Ants -Cockroaches -Spiders -mice -rats -gnats -springtail - ALL associated General Pest -General Pest Call 3303479994

OHI.2019004637
    Ohio
    Ohio: Real Estate
    08/15/2025
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Know the home you are about to purchase by getting a professional home inspection! TK Home Inspection offers home inspections, radon testing, indoor air quality testing, water testing, water system evaluations, pest inspections and septic inspections.

If you need it inspected to buy or sell a home, we do it.