T K Home Inspection LLC

Ohio: Real Estate
08/15/2022

7110 Whipple Ave NW

North Canton, OH 44720

Get the Proper Property Advantage with TK Home Inspection! We offer a full service home inspection for new home buyers, home sellers or anyone wanting to know the structural and mechanical systems of the home. Radon Gas, Pest, Mold, Septic and Well Inspections are also available. All inspections are performed by licensed or certified inspectors....

home inspection (22)pest control (7)radon mitigation (6)well & water pump repair (5)septic tank service (2)

10/19/2021

Most thorought. They saved me a lot of money and headache from occurring. I will always use them.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

10/08/2021

From the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home p...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,septic tank,wells

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

07/03/2021

Jeff was very pleasant and informative and answered all of my questions

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

04/29/2021

Saved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection

Description of Work
House inspection well and septic inspection

Category home inspection,septic tank,wells

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It is true. Sometimes we learn the hard way. Thank you for sharing your message for others.

04/01/2021

It was excellent. They knew what they were doing, thorough, dedicated, and responsive. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did home inspection.

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for leaving us with this five-star review. We also appreciate you taking time to share this with us and the community. We look forward to serving you again.

03/08/2021

Very thorough, provided advice for first time home buyers and same-day PDF reports. Broke it down into "Fix Now" "Fix Later" and "Keep an Eye on it", as well as high quality pictures of the areas of concern.

Description of Work
General House Inspection, Well Inspection

Category home inspection,wells

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and for leaving us with this fantastic review. We also appreciate you taking time to share this with us and the community. We look forward to serving you again.

02/06/2021

I was referred to TK Home Inspection by my realtor to do the home inspection. Nick Thomas was the guy that they sent to perform the inspection. He was there early and was just about to start when I arrived. He was extremely professional and kind. Anyway, he performed an extremely thorough inspection and caught all of the minor things that needed to be worked on (thankfully there was nothing major!...

Description of Work
Home inspection after purchase

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for leaving us with this incredible review. We are so happy that you rated us with five-stars. Our Team will surely be happy to read what you wrote for us. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and surely, your review reaffirms the hard work and determination we put in every single day. Thanks again for your kind words and for sh...

09/23/2020

Terry and the TK Home Inspection team recently completed our general home inspection, full well inspection, and rodent/ insects inspection. They were professional, extremely thorough, and had a crew of 3 people so everything was relatively quick (under 3 hours). We got a 50+ page detailed report with graphics and pictures by the end of the day of the home inspection. This is our first house, so Te...

Description of Work
General Home Inspection, Well Inspection, and Rodent/ Insect Inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,wells

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

06/10/2020

Very well! Jeff was timely, professional, and easy to talk to. I understood everything he went over in the report even though I am not an expert. Will definitely be recommending TK to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Buyer Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

I'm so glad you liked Jeff's work. We will surely pass along your kind words. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again [Member Name Removed].

02/27/2020

inspector was prompt, knowledgeable and shared all the items found along with what needed to be done to remediate the issue. He gave us a small gift with drinks and snacks. After calling around they gave me the best price, and my realtor had a 20 dollars off coupon.

Description of Work
General Home inspection

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Svjetlana, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Know the home you are about to purchase by getting a professional home inspection! TK Home Inspection offers home inspections, radon testing, indoor air quality testing, water testing, water system evaluations, pest inspections and septic inspections.

If you need it inspected to buy or sell a home, we do it.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check