Give your dog the freedom they crave with the help of this dog door installation guide, which shows you how to install a doggy door in an exterior door.
Get matched with top door installers in Port Clinton, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Port Clinton
- First Class Glass ServicesDana Lawson came out as scheduled, measured, kept me posted on progress of glass procurement and then installed the replacement glass in my french door and two windows. He was able to match the glass with interior mullions to my discontinued Malta door and windows. Couldn't be happier! Very professional, exceptional work, and I thought the price was fair and would definitely have him do more work in the future if needed
- Radiant Windows LLCWhat a great experience we had with the entire company start to finish. Beginning with the office staff who were so warm and friendly as we began our process of choosing replacements for windows and patio doors, to Mike who came to our home to take measurements and offered recommendations I felt were based on honesty and not as an attempt to sell higher priced products, to the installation crew who did an outstanding job with the removal of all the windows and doors and the install of all the new ones. I was so impressed with the respect this company had for my century home with the clean up and the amount of detail into the finishing. The windows and doors have far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this company 100%. Respectful, honest and dedicated to providing the best customer experience. Thank you all
- Radiant Windows LLCThe whole project was very seamless, from design, quote, actual installation, and follow-up. The door system recommended was far superior to those received from other potential sources, and the actual door quality excellent. Our project required significant customization due to condo association rules, which Radiant accomplished very well. The actual installation went extremely well. The installation crew was very conscientious and meticulous. Great attention to detail, and always went the extra mile when old construction problems were discovered. The clean-up after the project was completed was amazing. Very successful project, and I would heartily recommend Radiant and its entire organization to anyone needing door or window replacement or installation
- Radiant Windows LLCeverything went well they were very professional and made sure everything worked well before they left. i'm very happy with the door and windows. i would recommend them to anyone.they also cleaned up everything when they were done.
- Radiant Windows LLCThe workers arrived early, worked efficiently and were finished in a timely manner. All debris was cleaned up when they left. We did not check other prices, quality was important.
- Radiant Windows LLCWe previously had Radiant install 13 replacement windows in our very old home. The entire project was superb. Which lead to our decision to replace our front doors. MIke was helpful during ordering appointment. What he presented and price were fair and about what we expected. He also took a sample of our old trim (100 year old home) to fabricate new custom interior trim that matched to rest of our casings. The trim the installers brought matched exactly. Bob and Nate arrived on time on the date of installation. Both of them had been on the window installation crew, so we were glad to see they would do the doors for us. They proceeded to remove the old door and entire frame. The replacement pre-hung frame fit exactly with very little tweaking. We were impressed with the workmanship, professionalism and personalities of both Bob and Nate. They worked smoothly together. They were very helpful and pleasant to have in our home
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of ToledoWe are very happy with the entire experience. Their representative, Dave, explained in great detail everything about their doors from the type and strength of the glass used, the locking system, to the actual installation process. In follow up, an employee came to our home and rechecked the original measurements. He also checked for lead based paint. The installers were very professional and completed the job in a short amount of time. Our overall experience was great. We have no complaints whatsoever. The office staff was very easy to talk with and ready to answer any questions we may have had about our project. They had someone at our home right away when we did have a question. It is very windy where we live (wind seems to blow constantly) and, with our old doors, our window treatments would have been blowing out into the room. Now the wind stays outside where it belongs and our window treatments stay where they belong!! We now have cooler rooms in the summer and warmer rooms in the winter, thus making a savings in cooling and heating expense. When it comes time to replace some of our other doors or windows, we will be calling Champion!
- Wagner Home ImprovementA hail storm swept through Marblehead, Ohio on July 1, 2012 doing significant damage to my summer cottage and the homes and structures in the surrounding area. The area looked like a war zone after the storm had passed. After contacting my insuracne company, I needed to begin looking for reputable contractors to repair all the damage -- which was significant. All in all, the damage sustained was in the neighborhood of $22,000 plus vehicle damages. The hail storm left me with having to replace the siding, roof, windows, doors, gutters and downspouts and a large awning. I didn't know where to begin to try and find a reputable contractor. Storm chasers were already descending on us and I wanted nothing to do with them. I did know that I wanted to find one contractor who could handle all the repairs instead of dealing with mulitple contractors for each item. The Saturday morning after the storm, I was introduced to Larry and Jan Wagner ... owners of Wagner Home Improvement. They were visiting my neigbhors who also sustained major damage and were taking measurements and gathering information in order to prepare repair estimates for them. My neighbors have known Jan and Larry for many years and spoke very highly of them not only as business associates but friends as well. I took an immediate liking to Jan and Larry and soon we were discussing repairs taking measurements etc. to prepare an estimate. I was so impressed with Larry and Jan, that I didn't even bother getting other estimates. I did satisfy my curiosity my looking on Angie's List to see what comments were made regarding Wagner Home Improvement. There was page after page of glowing positive reports and very few negative comments. I was sold, and after receiving the estimate from Larry Wagner, signed the contract to proceed with the work. The work began in late August and everything was completed by the last week of September. I am a person who prefers to be present when work is done and I asked Larry if he could possibly work around my schedule. He did just that everytime and all of the reconstruction work went smoothly and professionally. Since I had so much work done, there were several crews doing different repairs. Every one of Larry's employees -- Randy, Dave, Jeff, Eddie, Cassidy etc. was friendly, courteous, professional and went out of their way to make sure the job was done flawlessly. They worked together as a team and their teasing of each other showed much respect and camaraderie. I was also impressed that Larry was often on the job with his crews working along side of them. They were perfectionists and made sure that everything was completed perfectly. I really didn't need to be there! They protected carpeting, flooring, landscape etc. making sure that you wouldn't even know that they had been there and always cleaned up after themselves hauling away all constuction debris. I am so glad that I used my best intincts to hire Larry and his crew to do all of the repair work. I could not have asked for a better company or crew to do the work. It was done on time and in a very professional manner. Both Jan and Larry communicated with me when they would be doing which repair and made sure that it met my schedule. What a great company! What great people! You can't go wrong by using Wagner Home Improvement for your home improvement needs... they are and outstanding company
- Davis Prof, Home Maint, repairs, and InstalationHe came on a Thursday to see the jobs. He started the following Monday. He plugged through all the jobs with very little questions. He also made suggestions and recommendations in some instances. He was done with the jobs by the fourth day. He didn't always clean everything up after his jobs, but his work was above average
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Akron/CantonOverall, the experience was good. The technicians were very neat, organized, and cleaned up everything well. They completed the job with no problems.
Last update on November 5, 2021
Door Installers in Port Clinton
Deals in Port Clinton for doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Replacing a sliding glass door is a more challenging DIY, but it’s possible with a bit of skill and an open afternoon. Let's walk through it step-by-step.
Learn how to install a prehung door for your next home improvement project. We’ve got you covered, from tools and supplies to step-by-step instructions.
Find door installers in
- Lakeside Marblehead,
- Bay View,
- Oak Harbor,
- Berlin Heights,
- Green Springs,
door installers in Port Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- South Shore Home Improvements1599 S Anderson Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
- South Shore Home Improvements
- 21st Century Windows33228 W 12 Mile Rd Suite #146
Farmington, Michigan 48334
- 21st Century Windows
- Erie Shores Contracting, LLC12512 Cherry Rd
Vermilion, Ohio 44089
- Erie Shores Contracting, LLC
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio 44606
- Fredericksburg Builders
- HOME DEPOT INC715 CROSSINGS RD
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
- HOME DEPOT INC
- Integrity Home Exteriors2852 South Ave
Toledo, Ohio 43609
- Integrity Home Exteriors
- KELLER CONTRACTORS LLC2005 Caldwell St
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
- KELLER CONTRACTORS LLC
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
Heath, Ohio 43056
- The Basement Guys