Precision Overhead Garage Door

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2005

9545 Midwest Ave Ste D

Cleveland, OH 44125

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas was opened in 2001 and proudly serves Cleveland. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by job. $65 travel charge. Additional phone numbers: (216) 741-8585 and (866) 739-9015....

4.4

garage doors (870)door installation (39)hardwood floors (1)

08/24/2021

Our garage door wasn’t opening and we couldn’t get our cars out. I was able to call on a Sunday to set up an appointment on Monday morning. The repair was quick and the garage door works great now.

Description of Work
Replace cables and springs

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

01/12/2021

Amazing experience all the way around. Called before, timely, professional and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed two garage door openers, replaced on and installed one new.

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/31/2020

Appointment was made quickly and easily. Technician John was punctual, professional and quickly diagnosed my garage door opener issue and made the replacement. New opener is excellent. John showed us how to use it and cleaned up all of his gear and the old parts. New opener is so much quieter than my old one and includes features like wi-fi access and upgraded keypad.

Description of Work
Garage door troubleshooting and installation of new opener

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

10/18/2020

This is a supplemental review concerning the warranty service call to check on the unusual clicking noise. The technician came and checked out the problem. At the time of this call I was informed that this company's policy is that a service call during warranty is not covered under their warranty, and that "a service call fee may apply." If I had been aware of this policy at the time of purchase, ...

Description of Work
Originally, to replace a garage door opener. Recently, a warranty service call to check on an unusual clicking noise from the opener when it was opening the door.

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

07/30/2020

I recently had a garage door opener and garage door installed by Precision Door. Prior to the order and installation, I was assured 3 times by Brad, operating manager, that the new garage door would open high enough so that I could open the door of my new hatchback. After installation, that is not the case. He sent a tech who told me that it would be too difficult to make changes now and that the ...

Description of Work
Garage door opener and garage door installation.

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

07/26/2020

John Franks of Precision Door gave me options of repairing or replacing my faulty garage door opener. Due to the age I decided to replace. He was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener.

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

06/03/2020

Paul B. came by today to perform some repairs on the garage door - replaced both springs, rollers, cables, drums and such. He was very fast and efficient ... got the job done safely and was very helpful in answering any questions I had about his work or future repair recommendations. Highly recommended service!

Description of Work
Garage door repairs - replaced both springs, rollers, cables, drums

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/30/2020

I was very pleased with the service. They actually called because they had an earlier opening and that worked out even better for me. He was very professional and even gave some helpful suggestions. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Garage tune up and rollers replaced

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

04/13/2020

They came very fast. They were extremely careful and polite. They gave me a time frame from 10 am to 2 pm. They came early than that.

Description of Work
repair garage door. two new springs, ten rollers and spray with lubricate

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

04/06/2020

Service was done properly and repairman maintained social distancing as required by state shutdown rules during COVID19 outbreak. He also installed new rollers, and aligned door which made it open and close much smoother.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs; install new opener.

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Repairs - Garage Doors & Door Operators. Sales - New Doors & Operators. Replacements - Broken Springs, Broken Cables, & Damaged Door Sections.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check