JVS Garage Door Co

Founded 1974 • With Angi since March 2013

We are a family owned business since 1974. Our owner Dick Lano is the 1st Door Industry Certified Master Technician in the State of Ohio and our lead Installer is the 2nd Certified Master Tech in the State. We employ "Industry Certified Installers". We specialize in service & repairs, Sales & Installation of Residential * Commercial * Industrial Overhead doors and electric operators. Manual and motorized screens and security shutters....

03/12/2016

If I have trouble with the door, they come out. Anytime I call them, they come instantly. It's a great company. I've always had good service with them. They have very nice staff. It's a very nice company. I don't think they are outrageous. They are pretty fair.

Description of Work
They came out and repaired the garage door.

12/21/2015

Two installers came at 8:30 on a Saturday morning to remove my old garage door and install a new one plus an opener. They worked efficiently to removed the old door and assemble and install the new one. They were not quite finished when I had to leave for an appointment, so they stopped what they were doing to give me the two remotes and explain the operation of the new equipment. When I returned ...

Description of Work
Installed an overhead garage door and opener

12/04/2015

It went great. They showed up when they said they would. The job took a few hours and they cleaned up when they were done.

Description of Work
I had 2 garage door openers installed.

08/14/2015

Did an absolute great job. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Serviced overhead garage door and operation. Replaced torsion springs with cones. Lubed springs, rollers & bearings, adjusted spring tension, adjusted clutch/force.

07/22/2015

Showed up first appointment in AM & finished door without interruption.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring on garage door.

05/22/2015

Jim was efficient, professional and friendly. He took time to explain the operation of the keypad. He also checked the function and condition of our existing door.

Description of Work
Jim installed a keypad for our existing garage door.

05/08/2015

Jim arrived on time & had all the necessary parts & equipment. Job was very professional! Like their service!

Description of Work
Replaced coil springs on both garage doors. Lube springs, rollers & bearings

04/12/2015

JVS called back with time window for service and arrived when they promised. Repairman was very polite and when finished explained exactly what work was done/needed.

Description of Work
Garage door repair, door cable off of drum.

03/04/2015

They came to the premises right on time and made sure that they called within a half hour of arrival. Extremely courteous and was very professional in the interaction with me. I cannot say enough about the two servicemen Jacob & Carol.

Description of Work
Service overhead door and remove and replace the gears and sprocket.

01/31/2015

I purchased a door from JVS. Very reasonable price. I was going on vacation and they said it would be installed while I was gone. When I returned the door was there and I was very pleased. I give them 5 stars out of 5.

Description of Work
Installed a garage door.

Category garage door company

Visit our counter sales and Showroom. We service all makes and models of garage doors and electric operators. Sales and installation of Garage doors, electric operators, door screens, storm & security shutters.