If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Ontario, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Ontario
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work read less
- Gary J Miller Engineering ServicesCalled this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDED read less
- Barker Construction Services LLCBarker Construction came the next day to start the demolition process, in hopes of getting everything out before mold set in. They worked quickly and effiecently. Once everything dried out, they did an amazing job of fixing everything, working with us and our insurance company, and putting everything back together. They were very quick and professional. They were also very aware of us living in the space and making sure we were comfortable in the space. Their work was flawless and everything turned out perfectly! When we renovate something else, Barker Construction is who we will call read less
- Edw Whited Construction IncAfter our terrible winter, roof was replaced in one day thanks to Ed's crew of six roofers. Old, damaged siding was removed in one day and replaced with new siding in two days. Job site was kept clean throughout the project. Entire job was completed with no complaints. I've had Whited Construction do other jobs for me in the past, always to my satisfaction read less
- Lammers Construction CoWe are new to the area. We asked a friend from Harvest Church to recommend a contractor to us to build a deck for us. The contractor recommended was Mark Lammers of Lammers Construction. He built the Harvest Church complex. His work is excellent. He is a person concerned for details. He loves building homes, cabinets, buildings, and loves finishing work. We are already in discussions to hire him to do more work for us including helping us to refinish our basement and build an outside storage shed. He does excellent and precise work. He is neat and is easy to work with. We had a tough time making some initial decisions about support posts for the deck and he was patient with us as we took time to work through the details and do research on line. We recommend him without any reservations read less
- DRAKES CONSTRUCTION COThese folks aren't cheap, but the work is done well. When a wall starts to crumble, it's time to act. Getting estimates done takes time. The eyebeam looked very insecure. Drake's were between jobs. Roy Drake arrived very fast to give his take on the problem. His comments were not over dramatized. But none the less I knew I had to hire someone fast. He was back in less than one hour with a contract with job cost. He also brought a jack to place under the most vulnerable area. I knew the job would cost a great deal of money. The first wall was a $ 12, 600. job. The second wall was discovered to need prevention treatment only after a wall of shelving was removed. That wall was set up to cost $7, 600. He advised I not park my vehicle in the garage under the house where the walls were located. French drains were installed. Huge ditches were dug along the walls. The weather was rainy so concern was taken to wait to continue when it was necessary. The original material of gravel and pipe was removed. The house's first owner installed a French drain, but the pipe filled with mud and the drain could no longer function. A new wall was built . Good quality cement blocks were used as well as rebars(sp?) placed along the wall in various places. Cement was poured into the block holes. The lawn was responsibly torn up with many heavy equipment vehicles. Six men were on the job at all times all of them busy. Each with several skills. Another ditch was dug along the second wall. When all the ditches were filled with new gravel and new soil the ground was leveled covered with heavy cloth and mulched. The yard was also leveled spread with grass seed and straw. These people are considerate. All the wooden shelving including the nails was hauled away plus many other items I had wanted to dump. My garage could be the location for a cotillion by comparison to it's old look read less
- Theener ConstructionExcellent. They were always there when they said they would. All workers were clean and dressed appropriately and were knowledgeable about their jobs and worked steady.
- WSA IncIt went well except for a week of rain from the storm Sandy which was out of any ones control. The men who worked on the project were friendly and put up with my suggestions and questions. I have talked with several other people who have had these rooms added on and everyone tells me that they love them read less
- Sean Walker Construction LLCSean was there every step of the way from the first day of demolition.. to excavating....framing.....drywall.....through the last days of carpet and finish trim. Sean provided high quality craftsmanship at a competitive price on my home renovations. My next project is a new garage... and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have build it. He started the excavation this week read less
- JOURNEY CO LTDHe is really nice. He gets the work done fairly quick. If you have a problem he takes care of it right away. We really like him. His price was good. They were here when they said they were going to be here and he understood exactly what I wanted.
House Builders in Ontario
- Business Description:Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discount read lessRecent Review:We built a new house and the yard was in poor condition due to the clearing that was done. Stars & Stripes contoured the yard, brought in topsoil for an almost acre and seeded it. They also moved stone and used it in some artistic landscaping and bedding. The yard looks great despite the dry hot summer. Eric followed up several times during the summer and came back in the fall to add topsoil in a few places and reseed. He went beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend Eric and Stars & Stripes read lessSandra W.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row! Beautiful, affordable bathrooms and kitchens delivered On Time, On Budget, with no worries or high-pressure sales since 1995. Largest independently-owned, 100% custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler in the State of Ohio-not a franchise. Our highly trained design consultants will meet with you to review your project, provide options, and design a detailed solution-all without high-pressure sales tactics. Installers are our full-time employees, not su.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly!! We couldn't ask for a better product.. The crew they sent was very professional and the results exceeded our expectations!! In 1 1/2 working days the crew demolished the old completely and then replumbed it and repaneled it and put in all new fixtures and added a seat an grab bars perfectly measured for my height. The was no mess, no dust, no problems. I recommend them very highly read lessGLEN A.
- Business Description:Founded in 1989. State Licensed & ASHI Certified. We believe your Home Inspection should be a personalized experience. Erie Inspection Service was built on family principles and values by previous home builders. With multiple inspectors, we are able to expidite your home purchase process. We will provide an informative on-site inspection report that will prepare you for home ownership and give your family insight on the systems, structure and overall condition of the property read lessRecent Review:Jarrod was fabulous!! He did a wonderful job of explaining the report to us and he answered all of our questions.Stephanie K.
- Business Description:General Contractor, Builder, Remodeling,
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with 20 plus years of experience. We offer a variety of services including but not limited to windows and doors as well as home additions such as garages,sheds and barns all at family friendly pricing. Contact us today to set up an appointment for a free estimate on your next home project read lessRecent Review:Premier Contracting is the company you're searching for. Not only were they timely with their estimates, but they came with phenomenal recommendations, thorough communication and patience for my million questions. We had a dedicated resource at our home the whole time and he gave us daily updates of how the projects was going, any roadblocks he saw and solutions for those roadblocks. Their attention to detail throughout the project was better than mine, which is saying a lot since I'm a massive perfectionist. We can't stop showing off our deck. In fact, we liked them so much, we're going with them for our kitchen. Seriously, if you are considering any work, just pick them, you won't be sorry read lessseth m.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a li.. read lessRecent Review:The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanks read lessconnie c.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional.. read lessRecent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove over read lessKaren B.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdings read less
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc.. read lessRecent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of work read lessJanice D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
- Bailey Lakes
home builders in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC825 S. Clinton St
- Barrett Mortgage Services74 E Olentangy St
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Beatty's Builders1219 West High Ave.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Bish Construction, Inc1650 S Township Road 1186
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bo Lacey Construction1472 US-42
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Butler's Portable Restrooms807 Bowman St.
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- ERIE INSPECTION SERVICE, INC.318 W Main St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Getz Builders, Inc.961 Lexbrook Trail
- Gib's Plumbing432 Ridgelawn Ave
- Global Home Solutions LLC1333 Twp Road 608
- GP Construction1055 US 224
- Grosse Construction Services4480 Cristland Hill Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTSPO BOX 899
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTS
- M & T Builders114 peacock ave
- Mel Yoder Home Improvement LLC152 Williams St
New London, Ohio
- Messmer Construction LLC5940 State Route 100
- Minerton General Contracting4355 Jisco west rd
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Mr Bills Construction and Remodel1077 Scott Rd
- M & T Builders
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems8295 Darrow Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- S & N Builders Inc22426 St Rt 18
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation6135 Brandt Rd
- SHROCK DRYWALL CO622 N TRIMBLE RD
- Stars and Stripes Lawn Service790B County Road 801
- Stephen Akers Architect, LLC311 E Main St
- Superior Remodeling8347 Fryer Rd.
- S & N Builders Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- Taylormade Construction364 Detroit Ave
- The Jubach Company25368 Creola Hue Rd
- The Plaza Motel1604 S Main St
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Log Homes LLC6047 Township Road 501
Big Prairie, Ohio
- Tri Point Homes191 Stanford Parkway
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.130 W. 2nd St. Suite 632
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.