If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Ontario, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Ontario
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- H & S ASPHALTThey responded promptly to my request for a quote through BBB. The representative made an appointment and came to our house the same week. He provided quotes for resurfacing and replacement. We decided to go with asphalt after getting quotes for concrete and the quote was about 1/2 that for concrete. We had some furniture being delivered within the next few weeks and requested any work be delayed until after we would have any heavy trucks parked in the driveway. Once we had the deliveries done we informed H&S on a Tuesday and they scheduled the work for the next week. They called on Thursday and told us that they had finished a job early and would like to replace our driveway the next day. They came on Friday and had the whole job done by the time I arrived home from work at 5. My wife told me that the neighbors were impressed enough that they asked for a business card. H&S Asphalt is operated by professionals. These guys know what they are doing. They did a high quality job at exactly the price quoted
- MCKEE CONSTRUCTION CO INCMcKee Construction visited our home to provide an estimate. He provided two estimates- one to reseal the driveway and one to place a new driveway in (ours is showing age). I appreciate that he merely explained the difference between the two and did not use any pressure tactics to make me feel like I needed to buy the driveway replacement option. I felt like I had options without any stress. The estimate to seal our driveway was $250. This seemed quite high. As I read the written estimate, he explained that the price is much less (I believe it was $175?). However, McKee requires a $250 minimum project contract in order to do the work. So, I'm just paying them $75 for their convenience. That kind of bugged me, but, McKee was the only driveway contractor even willing to come to our home in rural SE Ohio! Fortunately for us, that, despite the $250 cost, that McKee Construction provided excellent service, was highly professional and punctual. I definitely recommend them
- Loop Asphalt Service LLCThe project went very well. I sealed asphalt driveways while employed by a five-employee company in the summers when I was on break from college. So, this review will be very critical because I expected nothing short of a perfect job. The Loop crew showed up on the Firday morning they were schedule to do the job. They told me immediately that they wouldn't be able to seal my driveway that day due to the approaching rain storms. But they would prep the driveway today and finish it on Monday, i.e. the next work day. A team of two men began the prep work by using a weed eater to edge the driveway. They used a big blower on wheels powered by a lawnmower-size engine to remove all of the debris from the surface. I could see an open flame under the pot of tar on their trailer. They used hot tar to seal the cracks, which was one of the main reasons I selected them as my provider. They sealed all of the big cracks with hot tar and were meticulous, going over them several times when necessary. Then, they packed up and left. Their prep work wasn't perfect; very good, but not perfect. Over the weekend, I used a big lawn edger on wheels with a blade, not a string, to cut a "V" in the turf along the edge of my driveway and parking lot. I used a triangular-bladed hoe to remove the grass and soil from the "V". I wanted to expose the edge of my asphalt driveway to be sealed along with the surface. I used my leaf blower to clear the debris. I purchased some crack filler from Lowe's and applied it to some of the cracks, which I thought might be too wide to be filled properly by the sealer, or were not filled completely enough by the tar to make them flush with the surface. A two-man crew returned as scheduled on Monday morning. They used their big blower again to clear the surface and backed a big truck up my driveway. The truck obviously had a big tank of sealer on it, also a gasoline powered pump to pump the sealer through a long hose, which ended in a six foot long pipe with a nozzle at the end. The nozzle could be adjusted to output an open flow of sealer, or a spray. They pumped a flow of sealer along the entrance to my garage and other areas requiring a high degree of detail, where overspray couldn't be tolerated. They then used a brush to spread out the sealer in those areas. After the edges were cut-in, they adjusted the nozzle and sprayed the sealer on the rest of my asphalt. The Loop crew did a beautiful job. They put caution tape across my driveway at the street and put their advertising sign in my yard. I received an invoice in the mail (net 15) for the agreed upon price a few days later. I sent my payment the same day and was happy to do so. Spraying the sealer doesn't cover small cracks as well as when the sealer is spread with a brush. So after a few days, used a little more of my store bought crack filler to seal the little cracks that the spray didn't fill. End result: Perfect Job! I highly recommend Loop Asphalt Services; you won't be disappointed
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteCOMPANY DID THE JOB ON TIME AND WE WERE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS THIS YEAR THAN WHEN WE USED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE, THEY BILLED US.
- Richland Sealcoating CoThey were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.
Driveway Pavers in Ontario
- Business Description:We are passionate about giving our customers a beautiful job. We specialize in commercial/residential asphalt roadways, parking lots and driveways (216) 245-5770 (216)777-0827Recent Review:It went great. The team was very professional and were very hard workers. They did exactly what we requested; the job was completed in one day; and the price was reasonable. We would recommend Paramount Paving to anyoneElizabeth K.
- Business Description:Your all around service company!
- Business Description:????Recent Review:They provided a quote and service on the date that they committed to. The driveway looks great - they edged and took some special care with a few spots that were worse that the rest of the driveway. They were very nice to work with and I would hire them again! <br /Linda R.
- Business Description:all maintanence
- Business Description:OPERATED BY STINSON CREWS FOR OVER 27 YEARS.Recent Review:He's a nice guy. I've used him for the last 5 years.FRANK S.
- Business Description:S&S Enterprise Property Preservation is an Experienced Home Improvement company able to produce Quality and Affordable work in a timely manner. Currently covering north central ohio and expanding quickly.Recent Review:I strongly recommend this company. Very professional. contractor spent extra time making sure the job was done correctly and to my satisfaction. Very helpful in making sure I knew what was going on and why. I will definitely use your company in the future. Thank you for all your helpNancy W.
- Business Description:Family-owned and operated, Quality Paving in Greenfield, Ohio, has worked hard to provide homeowners and businesses throughout the Tri-County area with the finest in asphalt paving services. We understand what an asset professional paving is to your property or new construction project. Expect the very best in service and results at a great price when you call Quality PavingRecent Review:<p>Had some initial issues with rain and weather as it is hard to put down asphalt in water but Matt and his team did an excellent job and it looks better than ever. Paid a lot of attention to details and even rolled out the yard before they left where they had to park their equipment. Very professional from estimator to owner and team members and very nice people to work with. They quoted me a price and had to do a little extra and charged me the exact quote. Would highly recommend them based on total experience.</p> <br /Kevin T.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. ..Recent Review:unknownKenneth K.
- Business Description:We are a full service asphalt maintenance company providing paving, sealcoating, crack sealing, patching, dirt work and many other aspects of roadway, parking lot, and driveway maintenance.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
- Bailey Lakes
driveway paving contractors in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100