A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Ontario, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Ontario
- Five-Star Lawn Care and Deck Building, LLCFive Star did an excellent job. They were efficient and professional, as well as reasonably priced.
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions installed our vinyl fence that we absolutely love! We hired them to come back and pressure wash for us, and was positively satisfied with all aspects. Thanks for a great job!
- Dave's FenceThe salesman who appraises the job was always so friendly and took the time to answer all my questions via e-mail, text or call. It doesn't take long to have someone calling back after calling the company. The fencing is commercial grade which is important to me so hopefully it will be strong during hurricane season read less
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read less
- Peerless FencingGreat job guys! Wow, was the only thing that we could say after it was finished. Great guys that do great work, fast. Always appreciate a straight shooter and will definitely be hiring again!
- Cincy Fence RepairService was great and price too. All my little doggies are safe. Fence looks wonderful. Thank you again for a job well done will call again.
- On the Fence IncThis has to be one of the best experiences in working with a contracted service company. From the very first meeting in person, communication was excellent. My husband and I were doing a lot of work on a newly purchased home so the work and funds needed to be budgeted among all of the contractors. OTF was willing to do part of the work originally requested and re-negotiated the original quote. A date was set for installation, just so happened it was the first bitter cold day with lots of heavy snow. The "installer" was there as scheduled with all of the equipment and materials dropped off separately. I would not say I change my mind often but as the snow flew, I looked at the color of the chain link fence I had ordered, and knew it was not right (it was my choice of color not their suggested choice). I panicked and decided to just ask the contractor if there was anything to be done about this. Calmly he (as it turns out he was the owner) said give me a few minutes (it is now really snowing with predictions only to get worse over the next few days). The fence color had been a special order so a restocking fee would apply and the new choice was a heavier gauge (small increase). Great but that did not help the owner who now had to deal with all the fencing, cement, and other materials lying on the ground and the loss of a day's work. Without a trace of rancor or impatience he moved all of it into the garage and said he would get back (a day is needed for setting cement and then another for the fence installation). I returned a few days later to find it all done and looking great. It was beyond a good experience working with the On the Fence folks, would recommend them over and over again read less
- Strait-Line FencingResponse to my inquiry = fastQuotation given = reasonably timed and reasonably pricedDate given for work to be completed = goodTimeliness of completion date being kept = perfectFollowup after work was done to ensure no problems = great Overall experience, very satisfied.
- Blass Residential ServicesWe will be using them again. At various times there have been as few as two and as many as six workers. It was terrific. They were very prompt on a regular basis. This was done over almost 3 years. It started in about January of 2012 and is continuing into this year in various stages. It is on schedule, as the weather permits and as I can afford it. They are not the least expensive but I think they are worth the price we have paid. I am very happy with these people read less
- Wallace Fencing.They had to drill a lot of fence holes. They din't even charge us much more for drilling the extra fence holes. They were really good, No problems what so ever. They didn't leave any junk around...They cleaned every thing up real well.
Fencing Contractors in Ontario
- Business Description:Currently specializing in drywall. We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! We offer high quality at mid range prices. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful service and extremely nicedemi l.
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
- Business Description:STRAUSS FENCE, LLC PROVIDES COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL AND AGRICULTURAL FENCE INSTALLATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICE THROUGHOUT OHIO AND WEST VIRGINIA.Recent Review:Fence seems very well constructed and appears that it should last as long as we live in our home.Cheryl M.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special read lessRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read lessJenny K.
- Business Description:8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel or service fees. Additional DBA - Integrity Fence. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not affiliate with Cantrell & Sons Fence in Indiana).Recent Review:I am thrilled with the product and service provided. Not only is the gate exactly what we needed at a fair price, but the service was excellent. Bill and his company were very professional and promptly responded to every phone call or email. They always did what they said and got back to me when they said they would. Bill answered all my questions and while performing the work he kept me informed. I would definitely work with them again read lessStanley L.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:Dog guard is a proven underground fence system that is known within the industry for its reliability, quality and excellent service that comes with every sale. In fact, there is no better way to protect your dog than with dog guard. Professional installation. Year round service & support, professional dog training, containment guarantee, free in-home estimates, fencing for any size or number of dogs or cats. We also offer 6 months same as cash financing and except all major credit cards. Loca.. read lessRecent Review:This company was very professional, punctual and friendly. They did a great job of communicating when the product would be installed, how to use the product and continually checked in with me to see if modifications need to be made. When I asked for some adjustments to the system, they responded immediately and had the modification done within days of my request. Highly recommended read lessJill L.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these trades read lessRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listing read lessKevin H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
- Bailey Lakes
fence companies in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- KST Home Improvement839 Vernon Heights Blvd
- KST Home Improvement
- New Image Landscaping619 Ridge Ave
- New Image Landscaping
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc