Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Ontario, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Ontario
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCReally well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work read less
- Mahan Design & RemodelWe called Jay panicked due to our carpet being ruined due to a leak in our new house. He knew we were under a time crunch and needed ASAP. Jay and his crew tore out all of the carpet and pad in our dining room and living room and installed new flooring. While he was here, I told him I wasn’t a fan of the existing trim in those rooms. It would not match my new flooring. He took out the trim and put in a more classier trim that they painted for me. While on the job, my husband complained of a door that he didn’t care for in our hallway entryway and the narrowness of the entryway. Jay took out the door and made the entryway bigger for us which we absolutely love. My husband also told him about the small fruit tree in the front that was attracting ants and some neglected bushes that were out of co trim and needed to be removed. The next to last day of scheduled job, Jay showed up with trailer and equipment to remove tree and bushes for my husband. Him and his crew not only fixed our floors, but all of the add one we gave him during the process. We were more than comfortable leaving Jay and his crew alone at our house if necessary. Would definitely recommend Jay and hire him again if we needed anything done in the future read less
- Jordans Painting & RestorationI really liked his work. I gave him instructions, and he explained everything what he would do. He finished it for 5 days, and it was really great!
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work read less
- Lickity Split ConstructionGreat work, friendly, professional, great price. Everything you could ask for. I will not use another contractor for any new jobs.
- Mahan Design & RemodelJay and his work crew do professional work. We can give him our house key and trust the work will be perfection. Punctuality and responsibility is undeniably a great asset. Any time issues warrants him calling. He and his crew clean up after work and are ALWAYS detailed and conscientious. Honest and follows through until the job(s) are complete. We feel so fortunate to have found Jay Mahans company after moving to Ohio read less
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCThey did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them read less
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- Sunrise Remodeling IncWe would recommend Sunrise Remodeling to anyone wanting a good and reliable company. Nick the designer was very helpful making suggestion to improve my thoughts of how to design our kitchen. When we told them my wife had a problem with dust, Brian the owner said they would keep the dust down by bringing in several vacuums. They did and she didn't have any problems. We had a wall removed and put a bar area in its place. Chad was very cautious removing the wall, also he removed tile back-splash, and floor tile so electric could be put in the floor. We really appreciated him. All the workers involved was very cautious and cleaned up all their messes. All of the old cabinets was removed and hauled away the same day, so there was not a dumpster setting in the driveway for days. We can?t say enough about all of the people who worked so hard to complete everything. The electrician, the granite company all was great. Steve who did the final inspection was excellent. If there was a little problem someone came immediately to fix it read less
Flooring Contractors in Ontario
- Business Description:Highly skilled and professional interior drywall finishing, also painting, tile work, basement and bathroom remodels. Will work with other companies/businesses specializing in other fields. Prices vary depending on the job read lessRecent Review:Could not have gone any better. My bathroom remodel is gorgeous. Adam literally took the entire 80 year old bathroom down to the studs and bare floors and meticulously put it back together. The quality of workmanship is shown throughout the bathroom from the tiled shower and floor to the installation of new drywall and vanity and fixtures he installed. Adam is a true professional and has an incredible eye for detail. I will have him back in my home for future projects read lessTammy R.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row! Beautiful, affordable bathrooms and kitchens delivered On Time, On Budget, with no worries or high-pressure sales since 1995. Largest independently-owned, 100% custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler in the State of Ohio-not a franchise. Our highly trained design consultants will meet with you to review your project, provide options, and design a detailed solution-all without high-pressure sales tactics. Installers are our full-time employees, not su.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly!! We couldn't ask for a better product.. The crew they sent was very professional and the results exceeded our expectations!! In 1 1/2 working days the crew demolished the old completely and then replumbed it and repaneled it and put in all new fixtures and added a seat an grab bars perfectly measured for my height. The was no mess, no dust, no problems. I recommend them very highly read lessGLEN A.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:My Floors Flooring America has been a part of the Galion community for the past 35 years. We are committed to building a level of trust with our customers, one floor at a time. Since our founding, we’ve continued to offer our customers the unrivaled satisfaction they’ve come to expect from us with low prices, varied product selections, and unbeatable warranties. Independently owned & operated read lessRecent Review:My experience with My Floors was exceptional! Clearly their focus is on customer service and customer satisfaction. It doesn’t matter is you have a very limited budget (as was my case) or a unlimited budget, you will be able to find a wide range of impressive quality products that will show off in your home no matter what you paid. My Floors has an extensive inventory of flooring products to choose from. Their professional sales associates can help you navigate their beautiful showroom and find what is best for you. They truly listen to what your needs are and care about helping you find just the right product for your home project budget. Even if you are not ready to start a project, do stop in and browse. They are always ready to help with not only flooring ideas but kitchen and bath ideas too. I worked with Sales Associate, Kris, but don’t hesitate to ask for Steve, the owner! Everyone there, including the technical workers coming to your home to do the work, are the “who” and the “what” to make your My Floors experience exceptional read lessPatricia L.
- Business Description:Hartville Hardware is a Home Center unlike any other. With 7 acres under roof, it is the largest independently owned hardware/home center in the U.S. Featuring an 1850 Sq. Ft. idea house that was built almost entirely out of products that were made in the U.S.A., Hartville Hardware is so much more than a hardware store, it is a destination where you will find everything you need for your home improvement needs. Other key areas include a brand new Farm and Pet area that has feed for your cat, .. read less
- Business Description:General Contractor, Builder, Remodeling,Recent Review:We searched for over a year for a contractor we could afford and one we felt comfortable with. Custom Touch Homes was recommended by a friend of a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our original project was a complete remodel of our master bath. Steve (Hale) made suggestions on our design that we had not considered with fantastic results. We were so pleased we hired them to do our second bath with the same awesome results. Steve & Jason are easy to work with and take pride in their work. The other guys on the job were also very conscientious. I would not hesitate to use Custom Touch Homes again read lessJames O.
- Business Description:Painting New builds Repaints Drywall Flooring Tile Hardwood refinishing Hardwood installation Deck staining Pressure washing Water damage Fire damage Smoke damage White wash Staining Barn painting Trim packages And more call for a complete line of services We also do commercial properties Big box Restaurants Hotels Hospitals Churches Clothing stores And more I have over 20 year's experience in the field I offer a wide variety of services and have cleaned more than 26,000,00.. read lessRecent Review:The crew was very professional!! They made sure everything was done just how I wanted it. Everyday Travis gave me a detailed list of what was done that day and what would be done the next. Awesome group of men! They also really liked my dog:) thanks again you guys read lessAngel R.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects .. read lessRecent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointed read lessBecky S.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc.. read lessRecent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of work read lessJanice D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
flooring installation in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carroll's FlooringPO Box 538
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
- CKM Construction1875 W Longview Ave
- Coconis Floor Covering210 El Camino Dr
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COMPLETE RENOVATION INC457 US HWY 224
- Continental Wood and Stone Co919 Grove St
- CREATIVE CARPETS OF WINTERSVILLE462 MAIN ST
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- Custom Touch Homes1621 Deer View Cir
- Carroll's Flooring
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements
- Greg's Around Town Construction71 Discovery Dr
- Greg's Around Town Construction
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation6135 Brandt Rd
- Stanley Steemer12526 State Rte 235
- Stanley Steemer13806 State Rte 772
- Stanley Steemer1231 Park Ave E
- Stanley Steemer109 Portland St
- Stanley Steemer1802 Rosewood Dr
- Stanley Steemer618 W Main St
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation
- T & D Interiors, Inc.3626 Allentown Rd
- Taylor Floor Covering Ltd223 E Main St
Van Wert, Ohio
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T & D Interiors, Inc.
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc