Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Milford, OH
There are 37 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Milford
- AquaProof IncAquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim Murra
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiEverdry was a very professional company and the crew worked really hard to get the job done. They said it would take 6-7 business days to complete but only took 4 days to get the job done. Crew was very professional in the way they did there business and took the time to explain to me what the process of waterproofing entailed. We were very happy with the job they did. The other important fact is if we sell our house the lifetime warranty goes with the house. Helps the value of the house when selling...Would recommend Everdry to anyone experiencing basement and water foundations with their house
- AquaProof IncI had a small, 1st floor bathroom that was an addition at one point, I think. Slab on grade. The foundation for this room was cracked and leaking water, underneath the bathroom floor. Don't ask me how we found out. ;-P A lot of foundation companies did not get back to me, I think because the job was too small (because I did not want to waterproof my entire basement. AquaProof was responsive and well-priced. They dug the foundation out all around the bathroom, patched the crack with concrete, then tar. Laid a drain tile around the foundation, then tied it into an existing storm line. On the inside, they bolted on concrete strips over top of the crack, then filled in the floor with concrete. Knocked everything out in two days! It's rained heavily several times in the months since then, and no more leaks
- Sohan & Sons Waterproofing CoMr Sohan and his crew was extremely proficient and professional. The price was extremely reasonable and worth every penny! I would definitely use them again if needed in the future
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCPhenomenal job! Professional communication. Timely manner. Fair pricing! I would recommend this company 10/10 times for any basement or crawl space water proofing. We had the best experience after speaking with numerous water proofing companies who told us our crawl space job was too difficult and too large scale. Jason and his team did not hesitate and completely encapsulated our entire crawlspace. They came within a week and finished the work in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this company
- Ohio Basement AuthorityWe had an extremely positive experience with Ohio Basement Authority. We had an excellent experience with Tyler who we purchased the services from and an excellent experience from both of the installers themselves - Stephen and Ivan. They went above and beyond throughout (too many examples to list) and were professional, friendly and courteous with a strong work ethic and principles. A few unexpected problems arose during the installation and they took ownership and made it right. I could not have been more impressed. Lastly, after all of the work was done, Tyler swung by to check how things went and even offered to help put things back in the basement. Excellent experience and cannot recommend Ohio Basement Authority enough
- AquaProof IncVery good experience. The owner personally came out and provided an estimate. We were scheduled within a couple of weeks. The crew came in and were very professional and well equipped. Owner checked-in on the job. Job was finished on time and on budget. We would definitely work with AquaProof again.
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCI’d highly recommend Healthy Basement Concepts to anyone needing their services. We had reached out to another contractor, who basically said that we needed the same services that HBC said. But the difference was this – From start to finish, the owner (Jason) took extra time to make sure our issues would be resolved without high-pressure sales and with an empathic approach that really showed he listened and cared about his customers. The overall service was great. They weren’t intrusive, finished the work quickly, and kept us updated throughout the process. Jason even made several appearances to ensure high quality standards were being met. Even afterwards, Jason was available via text messages and phone calls for after-sales support. As a new first-time homeowner, I had many questions and Jason supported me even after the services were finished. Not only would I recommend their services, but I’d absolutely use them again for any basement needs
- Ohio Basement AuthorityCharles, Cassey, and Stephen were very professional and did an excellent job on our basement. They were very nice, hard workers, and finished up very timely. Highly recommend this crew and this company!
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiI’m so glad we chose Ever Dry to waterproof our basement. The sales rep did a fantastic job at communicating, explaining the process, and had a very competitive price. The workers did a great job and had it done quickly and left no mess behind. I highly recommend them. Ever Dry has a warranty and they fully stand behind their work
Basement Waterproofers in Milford
- Business Description:EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.Recent Review:Everdry was a very professional company and the crew worked really hard to get the job done. They said it would take 6-7 business days to complete but only took 4 days to get the job done. Crew was very professional in the way they did there business and took the time to explain to me what the process of waterproofing entailed. We were very happy with the job they did. The other important fact is if we sell our house the lifetime warranty goes with the house. Helps the value of the house when selling...Would recommend Everdry to anyone experiencing basement and water foundations with their houseLynn S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:We had an extremely positive experience with Ohio Basement Authority. We had an excellent experience with Tyler who we purchased the services from and an excellent experience from both of the installers themselves - Stephen and Ivan. They went above and beyond throughout (too many examples to list) and were professional, friendly and courteous with a strong work ethic and principles. A few unexpected problems arose during the installation and they took ownership and made it right. I could not have been more impressed. Lastly, after all of the work was done, Tyler swung by to check how things went and even offered to help put things back in the basement. Excellent experience and cannot recommend Ohio Basement Authority enoughMatt G.
- Business Description:Stealth Foundation is a family owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing business which services the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana area. We have been repairing foundations for the last 30 years. Dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of integrity and commitment, we offer state of the art products and competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind and to exceed their expectations and requirements. Stealth Foundation has an excellent rep..Recent Review:Their work ethic is amazing! We are impressed that they were able to complete the job in 2 days. They truly did leave the area as clean as possible and we are thankful for that, even though it was just a basement space used for storage. We were grateful for walking us through the process and adjusting the plan when we had an additional requestJanice M.
- Business Description:To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfactionRecent Review:Mr Sohan and his crew was extremely proficient and professional. The price was extremely reasonable and worth every penny! I would definitely use them again if needed in the futureKrista N.
- Business Description:Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areasRecent Review:Contacted Jason about my perceived crawlspace needs. He scheduled an appointment for a few days later. Jason showed up on time and listened to my concerns. Professionally evaluated my crawlspace problems, thoroughly answering each of my questions and providing multiple options and suggestions outlining the pros and cons of each. When we reached a decision on what I needed and wanted, he spent an hour at my kitchen table working out a plan and cost. He said he could start on a specific date that was agreeable to me and we signed the contract. Jason kept me updated that he was on schedule and his crew of 6 showed up on the date agreed, ready to work. His crew was fantastic. A team that worked well together and knew what they were doing. They worked hard all day long and were very considerate and tidy. They had all the supplies and equipment they needed for each day's work. Knocked it out in 3 days, as Jason predicted. Good value for difficult workSteve B.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a ..Recent Review:They explained things well and the work is scheduled.Joe B.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim MurraJim M.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Advantaclean of Greater Cincinnati is a locally owned and operated company. We specialize in mold removal, testing, water damage and, air duct cleaning. We are IICRC certified and have completed EPA and OHSA compliance training. Our owners have a combined 18 years of experience in mold remediation. Before opening Advantaclean, our owners completed over 1000 mold remediation services while contracting for the Dept. of Housing. There is nothing we have not seen, and nothing we have not solved. ..Recent Review:Garret is fantastic. If I ever have another issue and I'm in the area still, I will go to AdvantaClean. Garret is extremely professional and courteous, my husband says his level of confidence matches the quality of work. AdvantaClean was our second quote for the mold removal work we needed done in our crawl space. Not only did they beat the other quote but he sent us pictures and videos while they worked. They got the job done the weekend we called them. This company outshines any other contracted business we have needed done in the past few years. Hire them and you won't regret itRachel O.
Deals in Milford for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A-1 Restoration5611 lberty woods dr
Liberty Township, Ohio
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advantaclean of Greater Cincinnati1794 E Ohio Pike
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Armor Home Services LLC7936 Tanners Gate Ln
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.
- B DRY SYSTEM3481 Concord Hennings Mill Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Basement Armor7215 Fowler Ave
- Basement Help928 State Rte 28
- BASEMENT SOLUTIONS1026 MAPLE AVE
- Basement Worx Waterproofing, LLC1208 Emily Dr
- BEAL E.T.C. CORP.6004 English Hill Rd
Cedar Grove, Indiana
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Boiman & Myers Inc7324 Buena Vista
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Borcher's Excavating2702 Ohio 286
- Boulder Construction Inc.1920 Cleneay Ave Ste 3
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Bryant Hartke Construction2115 Schappelle Ln
- Buckeye Structure1020 Marcie Ln
- B DRY SYSTEM
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- CERTIFIED HOME IMPROVEMENTS/EQUITY REMODEL INC11240 CORNELL PARK DR STE 102
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Cincinnati Foundation Company300 E Business Way Ste 200
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Clayzen Consulting2286 Endovalley Dr
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- CME Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair12077 Mosteller Rd
- COLLINS CONSTRUCTION7280 TIKI AVE
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Cook Waterproofing & Foundation Repair2770 Highland Ave
- CS Earth Innovations, Inc1694 Pickett Run
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Dimensions Inc5166 Sugar Camp Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DryPatrol711 Business Pkwy
- Dwyer Co6083 Schumacher Park Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Gary Kramer Company5915 Day Road
- GEOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC7296 Wethersfield Dr
- Glenn Mills Outdoor Solutions5427 Nelson Rd
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Goodin Plumbing23623 Blue Ridge Dr
- Graber Concrete Co.8376 Gaines Rd
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Gary Kramer Company
- H Glasgow Construction Co7138 Miami Ave
- HAGGARD CONSTRUCTION5243 IDLEWILD RD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A
Liberty Township, Ohio
- Helping Hands Construction LLC2041 Horseshoe Bend Rd
- HESKAMP CONSTRUCTION2724 Bonnie Dr
- Hicks Waterproofing
- HOFFMAN'S HOME ENHANCEMENTS INC8837 S MONTICELLO DR
West Chester, Ohio
- Hughes Construction Co4992 Gray Rd.
- H Glasgow Construction Co
- Ideal Home Construction8072 Mt Holly Rd
- Ideal Home Construction
- J&M Painting/Remodeling2573 Westpoint Ct.
- J.A.S. Construction & Remodeling3915 Hopper Hill Rd
- J.A.Schroder & Sons L.L.C.2626 Ocosta Ave
- Jack Boiman Sons & Daughters Inc9650 Cilley Rd
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- Joe Weimer Remodeling LLC24 Langview Dr
- Johnson Construction & Services4497 Katie lane
- Johnson Painting & Home Improvement10217 Locust Pike
Ryland Heights, Kentucky
- Johnson's Home Improvement and Remodeling5574 Regimental Pl Unit 11
- Johnston Magee Contractors, LLC130 Junedale Dr
- J&M Painting/Remodeling
- LAUX PLUMBING LLC4932 APPALOOSA TRL
- LAUX PLUMBING LLC