If your circuit breaker trips every time you turn on your washer or dryer, you may need a dedicated circuit. If electrical systems jargon makes your head spin, read this. Here’s everything you need to know about dedicated circuits and where you might need
Get matched with top Electricians in Milford, OH
There are 115 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Milford
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesLogan did a great job from start to finish. The installer really took pride in his work and the installation look and runs great.
- Cullen Electric IncI was amazed that these guys were able to come out the day I called. I expected a long wait. They diagnosed two different problems one of which they were able to fix and the other which has to be fixed by the company that services my home generator. I couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks
- FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLCJeff and Phil did a great job. They were at our home when they said they would be and completed the job in a timely manner. They also worked with us on pricing and were ok with us doing some of the work to keep the price down. We would definitely hire them again for another job. We highly recommend them
- WFS ElectricBrian and Steve were great. Personable and very knowledgeable. Also very reasonably priced. Would definitely call again. Overall, best company I have ever used for an electrician and I’m a pretty old guy and have used many over the years.
- Craftsman Electric IncAn outdoor electrical outlet that also connected to outdoor lighting and garage lights/opener needed to be replaced. I contacted Craftsman on a Sunday and they were in touch with me on Monday morning. They texted to confirm the appointment on Tuesday and on Wednesday Jonathan texted before arriving. When he got to my house, he fixed the outlet in under an hour for $70 - previous estimate from another company was almost $500 (not to mention a $90 service fee for giving me that estimate). Jonathan was very knowledgeable and friendly. I have already shared Craftsman info with friends and family as we are always looking for good companies to work with on our homes. I highly recommend and will use them again in the future
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceVery well his estimated time and quote for the project was exactly right . No complaints , fast friendly service
- MEYER BROTHERS & SONS INCThis project is the second time we hired Meyer Brothers & Sons so, yes, we would hire them again. They are good people to work with from concept to reality. The Meyer Brothers & Sons employees show up when they say they will, get their work done, and clean up at the end of each day. We had a daily schedule before the project began so we knew what to expect each day. Their response to email messages and phone calls is great - within a day and most times the same day. The finished project looks professional and magazine-worthy. Everyone we worked with is friendly and shares his/her knowledge to questions in their expertise. They sub-contracted/outsourced electrical, tile, and plumbing work to professionals who were easy to work with too. We had a small project, not related to this work, that the company couldn't take on with this project, so one of the Meyer sons gave us a recommendation for a company they've used who might be able to help us
- Craftsman Electric IncIt went very well! Duncan immediately identified and corrected the problem. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely use them again.
- Arronco Comfort AirOur air conditioning went and Cody from Arronco came out, put in more coolant, but identified that our cooling coil was leaking. He ordered a replacement part that took a week to arrive. Since our unit is elevated in our garage it took 3 people and a fork lift to lower the unit and replace the coil. Arronco arrived on time completed the job and waited 20 minutes to make sure our air conditioning was working. Our unit is 10 years old but we had the extended warranty and we were charged nothing. We have Arronco service our unit every six months, they replace our filters and check the system. I wish all our service providers were half as good as Arronco
- Wehrle Electric, LLCGarrett did an excellent job!! I bought a small older house that needed the electric panel updated. Garrett replaced the entire service panel, meter base, entrance cable, weather head, and raised the point of attachment to the house to raise the electric line as it crossed the yard. He handled all the permits, inspections, and connection with Duke. He was fairly priced and hard working. He definitely knows his stuff. He is soft spoken and easy to work with, answers any questions or concerns you might have. I consider myself a hard sell and I’m very glad I went with Wehrle Electric! He will be the first one I call the next time a need arises. Thanks again Garrett! Stev
Electricians in Milford
- Business Description:You can feel confident calling Expert Electric LLC, knowing that our highly trained electricians will treat you, your family, and your property with the respect and attention to safety you deserve. All of our service professionals are master electricians with nearly 50 years of combined experience in the industry. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, installing a custom-designed landscape lighting system, rewiring a commercial structure, or other electrical services, you can call on Expert E..Recent Review:Long story short, Duke energy came finally after I spontaneously followed up with Monica. The Duke energy took about 2 hours and I sent a few pictures of the job done by the Duke energy to Monica. I am now happy again. I felt sorry for Monica but a customer had to do its part to get things done. Lesson learned: Probably, I should not have paid the full money in check until all the tasks/job is completed. Thank you very much and I am satisfied nowMichael T.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business servicing the needs of the Residential Electrical Client in the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1999. Our services encompass all areas of installation and repair from Service Updates to In ground Swimming Pool Electrical Installations. We have an excellent professional reputation with the Building Departments of the Southwestern Ohio Cities and Counties and strive to maintain 100% client satisfaction from scheduling to final invoicingRecent Review:I was amazed that these guys were able to come out the day I called. I expected a long wait. They diagnosed two different problems one of which they were able to fix and the other which has to be fixed by the company that services my home generator. I couldn't be happier with the results. ThankMICHAEL F.
- Business Description:Curry Electric is family-owned and operated, serving the tri-state area for over 30 years doing residential, light industrial, commercial electrical work and electrical property maintenance. Our bucket truck has a 40' boom. We are trained in locating and repairing underground faults. We were the first contractor in Cincinnati to be trained in the AMP copalum repair for aluminum wiring. We have membership in the Greater Cincinnati, Anderson and Clermont Area Chamber of Commerce, National Fire ..Recent Review:Curry Electric was professional from start to finish. My initial call for an estimate was pleasant and went smoothly. A follow-up call was made days before anyone arriving, just clarifying some of the details of what work was going to be performed. Steve was the electrician at my residence. He was just as polite and professional as the others I had spoken with over the phone. He did an excellent job. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. I will definitely hire Curry Electric againBrad P.
- Business Description:Full Service award winning Electrical Contractor Licensed In Ohio, Kentucky And Indiana. 45+ employees allow for prompt service, including 24 hour emergency service. 10% discount for angie's list members.Recent Review:Very well. Everyone was very helpful, informative, and efficientLois H.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Full Service (Residential/Commercial) Electricians.Recent Review:Brian and Steve were great. Personable and very knowledgeable. Also very reasonably priced. Would definitely call again. Overall, best company I have ever used for an electrician and I’m a pretty old guy and have used many over the yearsNancy B.
- Business Description:A small sub-contracting company that pays close attention to detail, best value and work performance.
- Business Description:Poston Brothers will be celebrating it's 92nd Anniversary in 2021. Over the rich history of the business, Poston Brothers heartbeat and primary concentration has always been providing honest, expert HVAC services at a great price to the residences of Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas. All work is performed by our non-commissioned Service Technicians who share our vision to serve not sell. We provide 24 Hour Service and Free Replacement EstimatesRecent Review:Postons always respond quickly. Best of all they fix it first visit- well unless they need parts- but then they come back ASAP and finish. Great to have heating and ac guys I can count on. (I’m a small business with 24 properties with hvacMary Lynn D.
- Business Description:Limitless Remodeling & Renovations, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 14+ years of hands on experience from Concrete Foundations to Roofing and Everything in between to include all Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing needs to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. We pride ourselves on being Independent, Honest, Hardworking, and Resilient to n..Recent Review:Good communication, fair pricing, and quality work. Very professional.Dan A.
- Business Description:Solar Is Freedom is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and services the greater Cincinnati area (including northern Kentucky, southwest Ohio, and southeast Indiana) and Dayton. SIF has offices in Columbus, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky that service the greater Columbus and Louisville areas as well. Through the installation of a solar array powered by photovoltaic solar panels, Solar Is Freedom enables homeowners and businesses alike to achieve energy independence. SIF offers a free consultation to de..Recent Review:Awesome company super excited to have solar is a part of our main source of power. I vetted many solar companies and these guys are by far one of the best in the industry. I highly recommend going with them as even if there are mistakes along the way they are willing to jump through hoops to get them corrected. Good job solar is freedom keep up the phenomenal work!!Ian P R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Are you ready if the power suddenly goes out? No matter how long an outage lasts, it nearly always feels stressful and inconvenient. Here are some ways to prepare in advance.
It’s a good idea to know what an electrical inspection covers and how the process works before the electrician arrives. This inspection checklist will help you know the property inside and out before signing on the dotted line.
Electricians in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A & M Electric272 Jupiter Drive
- A 1 Electric Service Inc1461 Dixie Hwy
- A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc.11260 Cornell Park Dr
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Team Installs375 Clark St
- A+ Home Improvement418 Millboro Springs Dr
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- ABC Services LLC652 Amber Trl
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Action Electric Svc1761 Clark Dr
- Adams Heating Company8185 Beechmont Ave
- ADVANCED ELECTRIC9066 SUTTON PL
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- Advantage Systems1834 Forester DR
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- Affordable Tile Installation4004 lovell ave.
- Ag-Pro Power Division1660 US-42 NE
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- AJR Electric128 Evergreen Ave
- Alamo Electronics6750 Corporate Dr
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All About Tile5402 Northpoint Dr
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- ALL PHASE BUILDING & REMODELING1344 New England Way
- All Seasons Doors & More LLC2949 Rontina Blvd
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Ammerman Heating & Cooling555 Halcor Ln
- Antenna Cowboy1687 Clemson cir
- Anthony Electrical Services, LLC2903 Central Ave
- Apex Electrical Service LLC.1847 Eight Mile Rd
- APOLLO ELECTRIC CO4848 DUFF DR B
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- ARCHITECTURAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN6840 STATE ROUTE 128
- Area Energy & Electric, Inc6859 CEMETERY DR.
- ARLINGHAUS ELECTRIC INC10941 Dixie Hwy
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- A & A Contracting
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- Bath Inspirations LLC807 Loveland Madeira Rd
- Baths Plus Inc1143 Main St
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beamer Heating & Cooling126 South 2nd Street 2201
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- BEECHMONT ELECTRIC3249 COLE RD
New Richmond, Ohio
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- BERTKE ELECTRIC1645 BLUEROCK ST
- BETA CONSTRUCTION CO INCPO BOX 98
- BETTER THAN NEW REMODELING44 E PEKIN RD
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- BILL SPADE HEATING COOLING & ELECTRIC7181 WESSELMAN RD
- Birkley Services30 Riverview Ave
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- BLT Plumbing Services109 Flora Dr
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- BONOMINI ELECTRIC CO INCP.O. Box 33050
- BPS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING4108 JUD DR
- Brians electrical service 3 Eisenhower Dr
- Bryan Construction Co Inc10117 Deerhollow Dr
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc.4992 Rialto Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- BUILDERNESS3600 MONTGOMERY RD
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C D I ELECTRIC INCPO Box 76531
Highland Heights, Kentucky
- C&S Handyman Services
- CAIN CUSTOM SERVICES2058 SPYGLASS HILL CT.
- CAMPBELL ELECTRIC926 SARATOGA ST
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Car Worx Complete Car Care729 State Rte 28
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- CARTER & SON ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS1892 SUNNYSIDE DR
- CDI ELECTRIC INCPO Box 76531
Highland Heights, Kentucky
- CH Refurbishing
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- CHARLES BLACK & SONS755 SHELLEY DR
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- Cincinnati Bath Solutions6211 Madison Rd
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Service Solutions4111 Saint Martins Pl
- C D I ELECTRIC INC