Tarvin Plumbing

Founded 1907 • With Angi since November 2002

3749 Eastern Ave.

Cincinnati, OH 45226

Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. dba: Tarvin Plumbing Company Inc....

05/16/2022

Phillip H.

Excellent. They knew the equipment as they installed 10 years earlier...they had the part.. they had an experience plumber... and they were a short drive away so they responded and quickly made the repair and we could get on with our day. It was almost like having a "Drive-through experience" in plumbing... in fact, it seems faster than some "Drive-throughs" I have experienced.

Description of Work
Fix hot water heater.... (thermo couplar)

Category custom cabinets, water heater repair

05/02/2022

SUSAN H.

They been wonderful, we've been using them for long time and they're great.

Description of Work
Plumbing services

01/14/2021

Michael H.

A simple job turned into a $500 fiasco. They did not have the part needed even though they had installed this toilet a few years before. Charged an inordinate amount of time to diagnose and then charged for going to get the part.

Description of Work
Replace a tank gasket on a toilet

Category custom cabinets, plumbing

06/22/2020

Denita C.

Job went very well. Very professional and friendly service

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal and sump pump

Category custom cabinets, plumbing

06/11/2020

Steven and Barbara W.

Great--professional quote preparation, very communicative, great looking bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

12/27/2019

Alberta W.

Everything went very well. The contractor appeared very experienced and went about his job in a seamless and very professional manner. Removed old water heater and did an excellent job of installing the new heater. He also had to re-route the gas line, and added a drip pan.

Description of Work
Water heater replaced.

Category water heater repair

12/27/2019

Alberta W.

Excellent service. His experience and expertise was very apparent and comforting. No problems. Everything went very smoothly. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
replaced water heater

Category water heater repair

08/20/2019

John S.

Great job at fair price to unstop our basement floor drain as it was clogged with sludge built up over time from our AC condensation drain that flows into it. They came referred to me from a close friend, and I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleared basement floor drain

12/27/2018

Ted F.

The install went fine. They called me in the morning and told me what time they would be arriving. Installed the toilet without a problem and fixed a leaky faucet valve. Brent, the Tarvin plumber, was very polite and professional. I use Tarvin for all of my plumbing and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Toilet installation

12/05/2018

jonathan H.

We have used Tarvin a few times, they do good work and have competitive prices. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Small Plumbing jobs

06/13/2018

Michael C.

Outstanding job and experience. From arrival confirmation to assessment to the actual work. We'd received several estimates and appraisals, but the gentleman from Tarvin went the extra mile to test and figure out an issue with our water pressure. Instead of scope-creep, he looked to the origin of the issue and found a simple, economical solution. As far as installation of the faucet and hot water dispenser, all went as promised, and actually under the initial estimate. In our experience, Tarvin Plumbing excels in listening and understanding the problem, and then finding a solution that meets our needs quickly and professionally. True professionals.

Description of Work
Installation of faucet and instant hot water dispenser. Also replacement of pressure reducing valve.

10/23/2017

JEFF G.

Tar in came out to fix our tub drain within hours of calling. They repaired the broken drain in a creative way that avoided replacing the whole drain tub.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken broken drain fitting on a laundry tub

10/18/2017

Diane B.

Luckily the people who came to do the work were small, because the sump pump has a cabinet built around it and they had to get inside the cabinet to do the work. Phil and his assistant replaced the sump pump, advised me about the outlet, and then asked if there was anything else they could do! Phil stopped on his way out and fixed a toilet that kept getting stuck. I was really happy with the service.

Description of Work
My sump pump overheated and burned out the electrical outlet on the wall. I wanted a new sump pump put in.

10/09/2017

May D.

Great. He was very neat and tidy, kept me engaged in what he was doing and was very professional. He answered all questions I had and made recommendations that made sense.

Description of Work
Replaced the existing garbage disposal.

09/26/2017

Colleen V.

Tarvin Plumbing did the work for us. There was a slight delay in obtaining the shower floor but they went right to work and found us another one. To compensate for the lost time, they even worked during the Christmas holiday. They were punctual, quiet (as quiet as you can be replacing a shower), and professional. We also had them replace our sink and bathtub faucets from gold to silver to match the shower. Over a year later, we're still very pleased with the job they did. We had a small problem with the shower door handle but they quickly came out and fixed it. We highly recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
Our master bathroom shower was in terrible shape--badly stained floor, mold all over the grout. We decided to gut it and put in a new shower.

09/11/2017

Natalie M.

Iv'e used Tarvin Plumbing twice. Last time was June.

Description of Work
They repaired and garbage disposal and we had a few leaks they repaired.

09/06/2017

Mike R.

Fixed toilet and leaky. Arriveed promptly, worked fast, what they fixed has worked fine ever since.

Description of Work
fix a sink that kept running and fix toilet

09/04/2017

andrew J.

very well - they made suggestions that improved my initial request. Would use them again.

Description of Work
move laundry room sink and washer

07/10/2017

Kelly E.

Phil was awesome, he called me and let me know when he would arrive. He showed me what he was doing so that I could do it next time and explained a couple of questions I had. He was very quick, clean and efficient. This is the second time I have used Tarvin and would absolutely use them again. Even the woman that handles the schedules is very nice!

Description of Work
I had some leaking faucets and a filling toilet.

06/24/2017

Jane G.

They worked in the condo and checked out the faucet and the bathtub. They were all simple things. I used them for years.

Description of Work
They did some work in my condo.

06/24/2017

Jane G.

They're good. They do a good job, and the people are very professional and friendly. They always fix the problem.

Description of Work
He checked out my disposal and the laundry tub.

06/15/2017

Mary P.

Excellent work every time I have called this company. Prompt and polite.

Description of Work
Plumbing. All kinds: toilet install, line to septic tank unclogged and sewage back-up.

06/07/2017

Nick P.

excellent work & quality . work performed in an efficient & professional manner.

Description of Work
water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/06/2017

Marci H.

Service tech cleared the drain. Very professional service.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal clogged.

06/05/2017

Patricia L.

The problem seemed tricky to pin down, but they promptly came back and it was repaired and is working just fine.

Description of Work
Toilet repair.

FGI Contracting

Call us today for all your concrete needs!

NextGen Contracting LLC

At NextGen Contractors LLC. we specialize in remodeling:bathrooms, kitchens, and basements. We are a family run business that do our best to go above and beyond with our work. Our goal is to help you get the dream home you’ve been wanting for the best price possible.

A1 Heating & Cooling

Local HVAC technician who aims for quick, affordable, but most importantly quality work 100% of the time. I've been in the business for 5 years now, unlike some I take a lot of pride in my work. I love what I do, make people comfortable in their own home!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Kitchen & bath remodeling, ceramic tile, plastering, flooring, mirrors, shower doors, fixtures, plumbing repairs, sump pumps, back-flow, water heaters, water lines & drain cleaning.

Painting and decorating.