Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Loveland, OH
There are 38 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Loveland
- AquaProof IncAquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim Murra
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiThe EveryDry team was punctual, communicative, and professional. I would recommend EverDry to anyone who needs their basement waterproofed.
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiEverdry was a very professional company and the crew worked really hard to get the job done. They said it would take 6-7 business days to complete but only took 4 days to get the job done. Crew was very professional in the way they did there business and took the time to explain to me what the process of waterproofing entailed. We were very happy with the job they did. The other important fact is if we sell our house the lifetime warranty goes with the house. Helps the value of the house when selling...Would recommend Everdry to anyone experiencing basement and water foundations with their house
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCJason and team did an outstanding job on our home. He was professional, knowledgeable and willing to spend as much time as needed to educate us on causes of our basement and crawl space issues and what the potential options were to resolve the situation. His entire team was professional, friendly, thorough and always showed up as promised. Jason and team delivered 100% on their commitments and exceeded our expectations. We now have a dry and comfortable finished basement space and an improved, dry crawl space. I highly recommend Jason’s team and will not hesitate to use him for any future needs for our home
- Sohan & Sons Waterproofing CoMr Sohan and his crew was extremely proficient and professional. The price was extremely reasonable and worth every penny! I would definitely use them again if needed in the future
- AquaProof IncI had a small, 1st floor bathroom that was an addition at one point, I think. Slab on grade. The foundation for this room was cracked and leaking water, underneath the bathroom floor. Don't ask me how we found out. ;-P A lot of foundation companies did not get back to me, I think because the job was too small (because I did not want to waterproof my entire basement. AquaProof was responsive and well-priced. They dug the foundation out all around the bathroom, patched the crack with concrete, then tar. Laid a drain tile around the foundation, then tied it into an existing storm line. On the inside, they bolted on concrete strips over top of the crack, then filled in the floor with concrete. Knocked everything out in two days! It's rained heavily several times in the months since then, and no more leaks
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCPhenomenal job! Professional communication. Timely manner. Fair pricing! I would recommend this company 10/10 times for any basement or crawl space water proofing. We had the best experience after speaking with numerous water proofing companies who told us our crawl space job was too difficult and too large scale. Jason and his team did not hesitate and completely encapsulated our entire crawlspace. They came within a week and finished the work in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this company
- Ohio Basement AuthorityWe had an extremely positive experience with Ohio Basement Authority. We had an excellent experience with Tyler who we purchased the services from and an excellent experience from both of the installers themselves - Stephen and Ivan. They went above and beyond throughout (too many examples to list) and were professional, friendly and courteous with a strong work ethic and principles. A few unexpected problems arose during the installation and they took ownership and made it right. I could not have been more impressed. Lastly, after all of the work was done, Tyler swung by to check how things went and even offered to help put things back in the basement. Excellent experience and cannot recommend Ohio Basement Authority enough
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCI’d highly recommend Healthy Basement Concepts to anyone needing their services. We had reached out to another contractor, who basically said that we needed the same services that HBC said. But the difference was this – From start to finish, the owner (Jason) took extra time to make sure our issues would be resolved without high-pressure sales and with an empathic approach that really showed he listened and cared about his customers. The overall service was great. They weren’t intrusive, finished the work quickly, and kept us updated throughout the process. Jason even made several appearances to ensure high quality standards were being met. Even afterwards, Jason was available via text messages and phone calls for after-sales support. As a new first-time homeowner, I had many questions and Jason supported me even after the services were finished. Not only would I recommend their services, but I’d absolutely use them again for any basement needs
- AquaProof IncVery good experience. The owner personally came out and provided an estimate. We were scheduled within a couple of weeks. The crew came in and were very professional and well equipped. Owner checked-in on the job. Job was finished on time and on budget. We would definitely work with AquaProof again.
Basement Waterproofers in Loveland
- Business Description:EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.Recent Review:Our 60+ year old home has experienced water in the basement on several occasions during our 21 years of ownership. This only happened after abnormally high amounts of rain and would often go several years between occurrences. We had our basement remodeled about seven years ago and all wall coverings were removed exposing the bare concrete. No cracks were discovered. When water did enter the basement, it appeared to be entering at floor level in two locations. As such, we felt the most probable cause was the exterior drainage at the base of the foundation was either collapsed or plugged allowing water to enter between the footer and basement floor. After some research, we felt Everdry presented the best solution based on the design of our home. We scheduled a sales call for June 13th during which the rep surveyed our home, explained the Everdry solution and presented the proposal. Our home required approximately 156 linear feet of inside drain and about 55 feet of exterior work. The work would include installation of a sump, two pumps (AC and battery powered), plus their E-Z Breathe ventilation system. The total price presented was $20,888.00 and supposedly included discounts for having a friend/family member referral, a military discount and an on standby discount. I felt that the sales approach was somewhat high pressure and would suggest that you get other proposals prior to having Everdry present their option. I was presented with only a total price and if doing it again would ask to see a detailed breakdown on how that number was calculated. A down payment of 30% was requested with the balance due upon work completion. The next workday following our signing of the contract, Everdry called and scheduled our job for the week of October 12th – 13 weeks out. The crew of six men showed up on October 12th and quickly began work. They completed the outside work first and on the second day began work inside. We had already removed breakable items and moved the furniture away from the exterior walls and the crew made some adjustments before covering everything with plastic to create a dust barrier. They jack hammered through the basement floor all along the perimeter walls and this creates A LOT of dust which permeated the entire house. They certainly did their best to control the dust, but it is a dirty job. Our finished basement has vinyl plank flooring installed over large part of the basement. They removed this as carefully as possible about 30” from all exterior walls along with the baseboards and molding. The crew showed up at about 7:45 AM each day and worked until approximately 3:00 PM with an hour lunch break. They all worked consistently and seemed to know & anticipate what had to be done. They completed the job on October 16th as scheduled. The cleaned up their mess both indoors and out well. Two weeks following completion of work, a Quality Inspector scheduled a visit to inspect the work completed and review the experience with us. We were advised that due to curing time, floor coverings should not be reinstalled for at least eight weeks and preferably not until after the next event that might cause water entry. Since our flooding occurred so seldom, we are now in the process of re-installing the vinyl plank flooring. Although it was carefully removed, it is not locking together well and may have to be replaced. If your basement is finished, you need to carefully consider whether your floor covering can be safely removed and reinstalled. Everdry assumes no liability for the removal replacement of the floor covering. This was a very major and expensive project plus the jury is still out on whether it fixed our problem. I am retired and was home to observe all the work as it was completed. I felt the Everdry team knew what they were doing, completed their work well and was respectful and careful of our home and its contents. I feel like the Everdry solution was right for our home, but you need to do your own due diligenceThomas Y.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f..Recent Review:The entire experience was seamless. From the estimate by the owner Mark Minton, to the completion of the work by Nate and his crew. Nate answered all questions thoroughly and the job was finished on time with no disruption to my normal routineEileen T.
- Business Description:Stealth Foundation is a family owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing business which services the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana area. We have been repairing foundations for the last 30 years. Dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of integrity and commitment, we offer state of the art products and competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind and to exceed their expectations and requirements. Stealth Foundation has an excellent rep..Recent Review:Their work ethic is amazing! We are impressed that they were able to complete the job in 2 days. They truly did leave the area as clean as possible and we are thankful for that, even though it was just a basement space used for storage. We were grateful for walking us through the process and adjusting the plan when we had an additional requestJanice M.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:They were excellent. They replied to my inquiry promptly and sent an estimator. The price was good. They scheduled the work in a reasonable time. The workers showed up on time; worked hard the whole time; finished the work; cleaned up the area and left. We would highly recommend themErnest S.
- Business Description:Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areasRecent Review:This project was to stabilize a bowed foundation wall with a horizontal shear as is common with old bank barns. The anchor system that Jason recommended is a great solution without having to separate the barn structure from the foundation and then tear out and rebuild. He and his team provided excellent service. They were consistently on time, communicated well, and completed the job as expected. Every project will vary in cost due to the unique conditions but I checked a few options and Healthy Basement Concepts provided good value for the solution and services providedJames F.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:I wish I got the name of the woman who answered the phone as she solved all of my questions and concerns. I reached out to several companies about waterproofing part of my basement. After talking with Aquaproof on the phone they recommended instead to focus on fixing my gutters and window seals for glass block windows as my problem didn't sound like a foundation/waterproofing issue. She even gave me a recommendation for a glass block window specialist. This saved me so much time, money, and a big headache. What a class act business. They'd be top of my list should the day come I really do need waterproofing repairsJanet B.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:We had an extremely positive experience with Ohio Basement Authority. We had an excellent experience with Tyler who we purchased the services from and an excellent experience from both of the installers themselves - Stephen and Ivan. They went above and beyond throughout (too many examples to list) and were professional, friendly and courteous with a strong work ethic and principles. A few unexpected problems arose during the installation and they took ownership and made it right. I could not have been more impressed. Lastly, after all of the work was done, Tyler swung by to check how things went and even offered to help put things back in the basement. Excellent experience and cannot recommend Ohio Basement Authority enoughMatt G.
- Business Description:To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfactionRecent Review:You learn a lot about a company when a cliche occurs. Our asphalt was broken which we did not expect and our electric fence was cut as they were excavating. Subject came to evaluate and quick fixes were done . Our landscaping was preserved, the stone mulch was fully returned, the site cleaned up and the entire team were pleasant, worked together and did a great job. I would recommend theDonna and Rick M.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a ..Recent Review:They came out and looked at it, gave us a price. We paid the deposit, but after several weeks of not hearing from them, we called them. They gave us a future date of about 6 weeks, so we waited. Fine. When they came out to do the repair, they injected about 4 dime-size holes with the foam material. It did lift the concrete, but he said he could not lift it any higher. We are left with a gap still of almost an inch. And now we have ponding water in another section of the walkway. If they were not able to completely fix the problem, they should have told us up front if we would have to replace the concrete rather than the foam injection. Now, we are out $1300, and still have a gap and ponding water. Also, the technician never gave us a receipt, even though we asked twice for one to be sent. It has been several weeks since we first notified them of our complaint, and they have still not come out to fix it like they promised. Hopefully they will follow through. The man we dealt with over the phone seemed very nice, but we want the project completed correctlyLisa D.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:They did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them.Regina R.
Deals in Loveland for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Loveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A-1 Restoration5611 lberty woods dr
Liberty Township, Ohio
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advantaclean of Greater Cincinnati1794 E Ohio Pike
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Armor Home Services LLC7936 Tanners Gate Ln
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.
- B DRY SYSTEM3481 Concord Hennings Mill Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- B-Dry System3053 Touby Rd
- Basement Armor7215 Fowler Ave
- Basement Help928 State Rte 28
- BASEMENT SOLUTIONS1026 MAPLE AVE
- Basement Worx Waterproofing, LLC1208 Emily Dr
- BEAL E.T.C. CORP.6004 English Hill Rd
Cedar Grove, Indiana
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Boiman & Myers Inc7324 Buena Vista
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Borcher's Excavating2702 Ohio 286
- Boulder Construction Inc.1920 Cleneay Ave Ste 3
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Bryant Hartke Construction2115 Schappelle Ln
- Buckeye Structure1020 Marcie Ln
- B DRY SYSTEM
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Cincinnati Foundation Company300 E Business Way Ste 200
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Clayzen Consulting2286 Endovalley Dr
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- CME Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair12077 Mosteller Rd
- COLLINS CONSTRUCTION7280 TIKI AVE
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Cook Waterproofing & Foundation Repair2770 Highland Ave
- CS Earth Innovations, Inc1694 Pickett Run
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Dimensions Inc5166 Sugar Camp Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DryPatrol711 Business Pkwy
- Dwyer Co6083 Schumacher Park Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Gary Kramer Company5915 Day Road
- GEOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC7296 Wethersfield Dr
- Glenn Mills Outdoor Solutions5427 Nelson Rd
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Goodin Plumbing23623 Blue Ridge Dr
- Graber Concrete Co.8376 Gaines Rd
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Gary Kramer Company
- H Glasgow Construction Co7138 Miami Ave
- HAGGARD CONSTRUCTION5243 IDLEWILD RD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A
Liberty Township, Ohio
- Helping Hands Construction LLC2041 Horseshoe Bend Rd
- HESKAMP CONSTRUCTION2724 Bonnie Dr
- Hicks Waterproofing
- HOFFMAN'S HOME ENHANCEMENTS INC8837 S MONTICELLO DR
West Chester, Ohio
- Hughes Construction Co4992 Gray Rd.
- H Glasgow Construction Co
- Ideal Home Construction8072 Mt Holly Rd
- Ideal Home Construction
- J&M Painting/Remodeling2573 Westpoint Ct.
- J.A.S. Construction & Remodeling3915 Hopper Hill Rd
- J.A.Schroder & Sons L.L.C.2626 Ocosta Ave
- Jack Boiman Sons & Daughters Inc9650 Cilley Rd
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- Joe Weimer Remodeling LLC24 Langview Dr
- Johnson Construction & Services4497 Katie lane
- Johnson Painting & Home Improvement10217 Locust Pike
Ryland Heights, Kentucky
- Johnson's Home Improvement and Remodeling5574 Regimental Pl Unit 11
- Johnston Magee Contractors, LLC130 Junedale Dr
- J&M Painting/Remodeling
- LAUX PLUMBING LLC4932 APPALOOSA TRL
- LAUX PLUMBING LLC