Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lancaster, OH
There are 56 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lancaster
- Ohio Basement AuthorityMitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great job
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThere were several delays due to bad weather (storms and lots of rain), but the team did a great job and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They also pointed out some things I was not aware of that I'll need to take care of in the future.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe quality of the work was outstanding and the work quite difficult but they did not stop until the job was completed, which was difficult in this heat and done very well. Thomas Ludwig and his team, Casey, Peyton and Caleb were very professional and efficient. I would hire them again anytime! None better in Ohi
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- CT Concrete LLCI am so ecstatic that I choose CT Concrete from the companies I asked to provide estimates in Feb 2021. I interviewed 3 companies, and I chose CT Concrete for 3 primary reasons: Quality from other projects, reputation on Angi and the BBB and price. Additionally the representative, Jim, and I had an instant comfortable interactions throughout the entire process. I told Jim it would be late Summer 2021 before I would be ready to do the work. I contacted him in early August, and needed to get another estimate since lumber prices had increased. The increased costs were very reasonable for my project. Jim involved me in recording the area to be upgraded ( I took lots of pictures and sent them to him via Google Photo link.) He was clear about the requirements to begin work, the payment expected at the beginning (50% of the total at the start and the remainder at the end.) and what to expect about keeping the concrete "safe" from debris leaving unwanted imprints. The crew that came out for the tear down, framing, pour and clean up were outstanding. I voluntarily provided them cold water and homemade lemonade to cool them off on the hot day. They were very appreciative. The driveway, walkway and stoop look so beautiful. Now my neighbor is looking to have a concrete pad added to his driveway too. All of my neighbors surrounding me immediately came over to admire the craftsmanship. I feel like I have definitely picked the absolute best company to invest my money into to improve my home's curb appeal and usefulness. I can't wait to drive on it when it finally cures completely in about 7 days. I am one happy consumer! I'll be happy to have them use my house to show future customers the amazing job they've done
- A P MARCHI INCVery punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this company
- A P MARCHI INCAbsolutely the right choice in cement contractors. Great work and professionalism. Definitely would hire again
- Columbus Garage Floor CoatingExcellent! Great attention to the quality of their work and great customer communication and service.
- A P MARCHI INCTony and his team were great! There was an issue with the slope of our driveway(there was none) as well as the size of each “panel” on the main area of the driveway and Tony was able to see these issues and explain them to us so we knew what he and his team would be doing as they laid our new driveway. We also asked Tony to add some last minute work on with our garage and he had no problem doing so and we were very happy with the way that turned out as well. Overall we received an awesome final product and I would highly recommend A.P. Marchi for concrete work
- Chris Ruh Cement CoI needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement work
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lancaster
- Business Description:You have two work options: Simple concrete and Stamp, so you can choose the best project that suits you. Below are some completed projects and in the construction process. Our company works in partnership with large and renowned companies in the concrete sector. Ernst Concrete is one of the leading concrete suppliers with a high level of quality in services and products. From there we use 4,000 PSI fiber concrete that is currently used by giants in the civil construction market, through the c..Recent Review:Amazing experience with a fair price, very strong sidewalk, I park my heavy tractor a few days and still so amazing and in perfect condition, I told José what I need and he gave me something better than he asked for, a wonderful surprise, thank you Jose, my wife loves your art in my back yard, another perfect job!! I really recommend this, professional and friendly peopleYghor S.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL OFFICE AT (614) 297-7320 to set up an appointment! Chris Ruh Cement Company has been proudly serving Central Ohio, OH since 1970 as a concrete contractor. We do all types of concrete and stone work for residential and commercial properties. We handle foundation and basement work, including structural repairs and waterproofing. If you need a professional to install your driveway, sidewalk, or patio... come to usRecent Review:I needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement workTaymoor A.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The ..Recent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to youWali A.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of professional concrete and handyman experience, I am here to address all your fix up, needs you may have.Recent Review:Perfect! The result was beautiful, the price was reasonable and the service was excellent!Sabrina A.
- Business Description:I've been operating for 18 years Services Land and brush removal Ponds Landscape Driveway installation Fence Pools Land repair Concrete septic systemsRecent Review:Jeremi of PNR Excavation provided excellent service! They removed my stone planter and retaining wall hauling away debris. I was greatly impressed. They were to start project Sunday morning and couldn't make it... but he surprised me when his brother came Saturday afternoon to complete task. Wow! I've had several contractors fail to keep appointments. Jeremi is an honest man who kept his word! That speaks volumes of his character and being a man of his word. I highly recommend PNR Excavation, and will contact them to install front concrete sidewalk from porch to street. You cannot go wrong with PNR Excavation. Very friendly family business worthy of your business! Thanks and congratulations Jeremi and PNR Excavation for a fantastic job! I'm definitely keeping your number for future projects and recommendations! Respectfully. George Cunningham �George C.
- Business Description:Bash concrete specializes in pouring concrete making stamped and decorative work in your sidewalks driveway porches and patioRecent Review:Work went very smoothly and was completed ahead of schedule.Dave H.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 24 years because we love what we do! We believe this is reflected in the Angie's List Super Service Awards we've received for 21 years!Recent Review:front porches, steps and service walksNiki S.
- Business Description:Hi we are a small business that has over 25 years of experience we specialize in all types of concrete from your standard driveway, sidewalk, or patio to a more decorative stamp style cement. We can design outdoor kitchens to meet your needs and budget. We can also do concrete countertops also to complete your outdoor kitchen look. Hope to hear from you soon and hopefully to schedule a start date for your future projecRecent Review:It was very good. They were on time, friendly, and professional.Chris F.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:Above all, Dan is a craftsman, not just a contractor, which is a rarity these days. He personally, as company owner, provided the in-person evaluation and estimate of the project. Dan arrived for the estimate on a Saturday, as scheduled (he works with his crew during the week) and was very thorough in his assessment of our project. He explained everything he would do, made suggestions to reduce costs and simplify the job, and sent his quote within a reasonable time frame. We were under a time crunch, and Dan understood and worked with us. He and his delightful crew arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday morning and worked throughout the day. Within four hot, humid, hard-working days, they delivered a masterpiece. Every member of the crew was thoughtful, fun, and respectful, and a true pleasure to deal with. Dan is a task master with his crew, directing every aspect of the work, teaching each person how to improve their craft and the product. Not one detail was forgotten or ignored. Dan was the first to arrive each day, and guided each step of the project. The final outcome was a work of art. Dan and his men went beyond our expectations, providing finishing touches that we didn't even expect.. The project has just finished and our neighbors are already coming by to rave about the results. I can't imagine a better outcome than what we received from Dan's company. I rarely recommend a product or a company, but I have no hesitation in recommending Dan Few's Concrete Company to friends and familyCYNTHIA R.
Deals in Lancaster for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Sugar Grove
- Canal Winchester
- Junction City
- Buckeye Lake
- South Bloomfield
concrete contractors in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A PLUS CONCRETE LIFTING14455 STATE RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Concrete356 National Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AARON & AARONS ROOFING COMPANY INC.279 BURNS DR N
- AARON C CONTRACTING "LLC"13395 BIRCH Rd. Ne.
- ABC Masonry Construction Ltd279 Kramer st
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- ACE CONCRETE INC2940 Creek Rd
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Affordable Concrete2819 Grosse Pt
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL PURPOSE CONCRETE INCPO Box 1101
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Contracting LLCP.O. Box 727
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- APR Concrete and ConstructionPO BOX 214
- Archetype Restoration, ltd.735 North James Rd.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE SYSTEMS INCPO BOX 476
Grove City, Ohio
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- ARTISTIC SCAPES LLC6193 BILLINGTON DR
- ASPHALT SERVICES OF OHIO, INC4579 Poth Rd
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A PLUS CONCRETE LIFTING
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- BACKUS CONCRETE824 CARRYBACK DR
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT3045 E. 5th Ave.
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- billingsley con llc623 S 13th St
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- BONDED ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3483 E FULTON ST
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Brandon's Premier Drone Services,LLC3729 Georgia Ave
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brooks Concrete4 Ravine Ridge
- Brown-Bell PavingP O Box 29041
- Buck & Sons Landscape Service Inc7147 Hayden Run Rd
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd5360 Ponderosa Dr
- C. K. Enterprises830 Franklin Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC321 Green Meadows Dr N apartment B
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- Capoccia Concrete, LLC8631 Olde Worthington Rd.
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- CAREY PRECAST CONCRETE COMPANY3436 TWP RD 98
- Carter's Concrete contracting1024 Lancaster ave
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- CD Concrete LLC4885 Sheets Rd NW
- CDK Structures Inc4600 Mitchell Ln
- Central Ohio Concrete1726 Pompey Rd
- CENTRAL OHIO CONCRETE CUTTING6450 W BROAD ST
- Chase Brick Paving2728 N County Line Rd
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Citizen Construction Group7593 Lake Dr
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- Classic Cement Contractors12185 Milnor Road
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Columbus Concrete Construction1255 N Hamilton Rd # 101
- Columbus Garage Floor Coating1003 Concord Ave
- Concrete Contracting Solutions Inc10690 Allen Rd NW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- CONCRETE DESIGN & COATINGS9511 BASIL RD
- COPPER MOUNTAIN CONTRACTING LTD7342 BRYDEN RD
- Core Construction Svs LLC1137 Cherry Valley Rd SE
- Countryside Renovations10550 Crouse-Willison Rd.
- Creative Independent Living SolutionsP.O. Box 699
- Creative Spas & Decks370 Allview Rd
- Custom Concrete PlusPO Box 205
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd
- D & D Concrete Co.207 E Winter St
- D & D Concrete Co.