Drain Connection

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 1996

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. License #: 33308. ...

Buckeye Basement Solutions

Our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has years of experience helping home owners combat foundation and water intrusion issues. We pride our selves on providing complete repairs and services for every customer and aim to provide a 100% satisfactory customer experience. We are unlike other foundation repair and basement waterproofing companies, our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has services that fit every need. Whether you have basement waterproofing issues in your home or foundation structural problems. We provide a complete range of services including preventative services such as drainage line repairs to structural repairs and crawlspace encapsulation. Trust our experts at Buckeye Basement Solutions to do the job right the first time.

Offers by Buckeye Basement Solutions  on Angi
Puronics Service INC

Puronics® Service, Inc. specializes in water softeners, drinking water (RO) systems, and No-Salt environmentally friendly water filter systems in Columbus, OH and surrounding areas. Since 1947, Puronics® Service, Inc. has set the standards for advanced technology in water treatment. With an array of water treatment systems, our expert technicians can perform a free water consultation and quote to determine the perfect solution to your specific water problems.

BAPST WATER WELL DRILLING

We are a full service company,7 days a week.We service and install water wells,pumps,pressure tanks,water softeners.We also install vertical loop geothermal systems.

08/07/2017

Very experienced and very professional--no shortcuts taken. The job was done right, even when they encountered problems with summer storms, etc.

Description of Work
New drains installed from the downspout to the street.

07/24/2017

Andrew answered my initial call promptly and arranged time to come to my home for estimate. I paid $100 to have the drain snaked to determine if the drain was clogged or collapsed. Andrew wanted to cut through the driveway pad extension to run the new drainpipe, as that would be more direct line connection. I don't want to cut the pad, as to replace the concrete would be unsightly and not adhere w...

Description of Work
Asked for quote on replacing/repairing damaged underground water drain from downspout to street.

05/27/2017

They did an excellent job. They carefully tore off and replaced the sod after they dug the trench and installed the pipe. They did everything they said they were going to do and completed the job in one day. Everything looks and works great!

Description of Work
Drain Connection installed 146 feet of exterior drain line and dug a drain pan for my sump pump and 3 down spouts.

05/21/2017

They were supposed to have cleared the outside drain. I don't know what is involved in that. I only know that when it rained today I had a lot of water in my basement. I will have to find someone else to take care of the problem. What I paid the Drain Connection previously was a waste of money.

Description of Work
This is my second review of Drain Connection. This time I am reviewing them based on the fact that when it rained today I had a lot of water in my basement after the rain. I thought that was what I had paid them for--to clear the outside drain so I would not have rain water in my basement.

Category drain cleaning

05/04/2017

They were great, The price was really good for that service.

Description of Work
Put in sewer line from the downspout to the street

Category plumbing

04/28/2017

I had hired Drain Connection in the past and all went well. Recently hired them to check my outside drains and the appointment time I was given was 2:30. I was in my basement a while between 1 and 1:30 with washer and dryer running. I was upstairs by 2 and heard a knock. Drain Connection man was there and complained that he had knocked on my door and rung the doorbell but got no answer. I explained that I was in my basement and hand’t heard him. He was not satisfied with my explanation and just glowed at me, looking very angry. He said he had done the work. I paid him and he left. I kept wondering if I had written down the wrong appointment time and I called to apologize if I had got the time wrong. I got a call back later and the person was extremely rude, mocked me in a tone of voice that I do not use and laughed at me. He never did answer my question which was to verify the appointment time. I still don’t know if I had gotten that wrong, but regardless, hie rudeness was inexcusable. I didn’t know that I was expected to sit by my front door all day in case they showed up early.

Description of Work
I had my gutters cleaned by a different company and I was told that I needed to have my outside drain checked out and cleaned.

Category drain cleaning company

04/28/2017

Everything went great. Tyler and Adam arrived early to get started and worked throughout the day to complete the job. They were professional and courteous. I got a good explanation of everything they were planning on doing before they started and they followed through with all of it. Good cleanup work. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
110' of underground exterior drainage had to be replaced.

12/26/2016

They did a great job and very efficient

Description of Work
Unclogged exterior downspout drain

Category gutter cleaning service","drain pipe installer

11/14/2016

Andrew Kiefner and his colleague did an outstanding job on our exterior drains. We first called Andrew very late afternoon on 12/14/2015, heard back from him at 8:30 AM the next day 12/15/2015, he arrived at our house at 11:50 AM, and our first two drains were snaked, tested, and the ``root log'' removed by 12:30 PM. They did both drains for the price of one! I did not realize the third drain was blocked so we did not look at that one. I realized this later and called them back at 8:30 AM on 12/16/2015. They called me back 5 minutes later, and we scheduled in the third drain work for Monday, 12/21/2015 at 8:00 AM. Despite a heavy rain-storm, they arrived at 8:00 AM, 12/21/2015, and did the described significant work on our third drain. Andrew Kiefner and his colleague were extremely efficient, professional, and helpful in all ways. We got great value, service, more than our money's worth, and would most definitely use them again.

Description of Work
On 12/15/2015 Andrew Kiefner and his colleague snaked and tested two tile drains (each from one of our house (gutter) downspouts to the street curb). At the street end of one of these drains they cut off and removed a think 4 foot long ``root log'' which had blocked the drain. On 12/21/2015, they did significant work to replace the last two feet (at the street curb) of a third tile drain from our house (gutter) downspout to the street curb, which was also blocked. This work involved digging down to and cutting off a 6 inch diameter tree root that had collapsed the end of the drain pipe. They also greatly improved the slop and drainage through the end of this drain pipe. All areas were cleaned up and repaired when they were done. Everything here was done in a very timely, professional, and helpful manner. Andrew Kiefner and his colleague were great to work with.

11/02/2016

1, Work was satisfactorily completed with minimum disruption to the lawn. Drain water now goes into the street, 2, Gaps in the downspouts have been taken care of.

Description of Work
1.Downspouts needed to be connected so they would drain out into the street rather than on the front lawn. 2.Due to the ground settling, downspouts had pulled away from pipes in the group making a large gap.

Category drain pipe installer

Complete plumbing services, sewer & drain cleaning, sump pumps, underground downspout repair & replacement & plumbing repair.

Gutter guards, gutter installation, gutter repair, gutter cleaning, haul & grade.