The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Hillsboro, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Hillsboro
- Desborough Construction IncJohn and his crew did another excellent job for us. They are highly skilled, considerate, and give attention to detail. The job was essentially complete in about 10 days and on budget. They work to minimize disruption in your home and keep the demo dirt to a minimum. I highly recommend them.
- Pure RenovationsThe roof was completed in 1 day and the ceiling leak in 2 days due to dry time. I am highly satisfied with both results. The crew was polite, professional, cleaned up after the jobs were complete, and the workmanship for both jobs were at an experienced level!
- Integrity Home ExteriorsEven though Integrity wasn’t the successful bidder, Scott represents Integrity well. Scott is very knowledgeable and courteous.
- Hoffman Construction Co IncWe hired them a long time ago through one of the deals, they're very responsive, and call back promptly. There was a disagreement about how the deck was to be fixed, and he resolved it. Even though it took forever to get it done because of the weather, we're pleased with his work.
- Got A Guy LLCQuality of work was great and customer service was on point. Shane and his workers were respectful and they cleaned up daily which is nice considering the mess that is made during any renovation.
- Do It All ConstructionChad accompanied his crew everyday. They worked consistently and finished the project in a timely fashion. Workers were polite and friendly. Chad was thoughtful and offered suggestions, ideas and good advice. His crew cleaned up everyday when they quit. His charges were fair and slightly less than his original estimate
- NJW ConstructionThe crews that came were on time, clean, listened to our requests, came up with innovative solutions. The drywall-er, carpenter, painter were especially good.
- Custom Touch HomesCustom Touch did a wonderful job on both projects. The work was completed quickly and accurately. The workers were very easy to talk to and consious of the cleaniness of their work area, which was appreciated. Drop clothes were laid and clean up was done every day. They never left a mess at the end of the day. All of the work was completed as promised and they went above and beyond to meet our needs. From the very beginning, suggestions were made from the experienced contractor that really helped make my thoughts come full circle. The overall experience that I had with this company was wonderful
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICESThey showed up on time, and were right to work. The cost was excellent. I run my own contracting company, but was so busy with my customers it was nice that I could count on these guys to help me out on my own home. They did a super job of installing a few nailers and raising the floor up a 1/2 inch, they even checked to make sure it was level. I have to thank them for helping me in a pinch. The price was right, and they did a great job in one day
- GREG MARTIN CONSTRUCTION LTDGreg was very professional. He was extremely helpful in picking out the cabinets, flooring, and countertops. He was also very helpful and accommodating when we bought the appliances. The job was done completely and in a timely manner. Greg's crew was neat and cleaned up after each days work. I am extremely happy with the work done by Greg Martin construction
Contractors in Hillsboro
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:We want to keep our customers safe, we can come out and do a FREE estimate and the customer does not need to come meet us outside. We will then send the estimate via email. WE FOLLOW SAFE DISTANCING PRACTICES Call us at 317-413-6654 Specialising in Commercial and Residential Exterior Repair, Restoration and installation of traditional Stucco, Synthetic Stucco and EIFS, waterproofing, Painting exterior and Luxury limestone Fireplaces.Recent Review:If you need any Stucco work done, this is the company to do the job. Sergio was professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the experience from initial estimate through the completion of the job. This was a difficult job, and the result was incredible, and the cost more than fair. Sergio is one of the most ethical contractors I have ever had the pleasure to work withRich J.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Hughbanks Remodeling is an Experienced General Contractor in all phases of both Interior and Exterior Remodeling. Offering a premium service with exceptional quality, allow us to help bring your vision to life!Recent Review:Josh did an absolute INCREDIBLE job with everything we asked of him. It was a huge job with a lot going on and he nailed it! Have actually hired him multiple times after this to do other work for us. He will be our go to guy from here on outAshley H.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:My house looks beautiful. All the neighbors have commented on how great the new siding looks. The crew was very professional and took pride in the work they did.Rose P.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:Drake Custom Construction takes pride in all our projects. Customer satisfaction is our priority!Recent Review:The guys showed up was impressive the 1st week during the demolition. Soon after Adam requested an additional check even though the work was not done. We obliged and paid. Then the workers stopped showing up when they would show up it would be for an hour or so. These guys don’t know what they are doing, his crew put 1/4 in cement board on the shower wall and 1/2 in cement board on the floor without applying thin-set 1st. Adam and crew was arguing with my husband insisting they were correct. They finally agreed to remove the cement boards. He abandoned the jo. Our lights that previously worked do not work. They didn't complete anything they started. Complete ripoff he took our money and ran to the next victim. He hasn’t responded to any calls, texts or emails. Don’t fall victim to these clowns. Do not waste your monecarla w.
- Business Description:One stop contractors is driven by integrity. My name literally explains my buissness itself I do home improvement, home remodeling, flooring, drywall, painting, counter tops, cabinets, fencing, tree work, landscaping, concrete, decks, trash removal, ill even haul things away. Ect.. I am a self contractor that takes pride in my work. And no job will ever go unfinished. There is really nothing I can't do. I'm here to meet whatever needs ur home is in need of.. i work in a professional and time..
- Business Description:We are a small family ran business employing up to 10 employees during busy months. We have subcontractors that we also work closely with to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Hillsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- J and B Custom Painting10993 North Shore Dr
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction6490 St Rt 97
- J K Roofing6215 Pence Rd
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- Jb Renovations and Construction9721 Crestbrook Dr
- Jeremiah Tubbs11636 Sinking Spring Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- J and B Custom Painting
- One stop contractors9753 Mason-Montgomery Rd
- One stop contractors
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Reliant Home Improvement, LLC104 Elizabeth Dr
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- RJ Walker Construction Services1748 Waggoner-Riffle Rd.
West Union, Ohio
- Robinson Remodeling, llc.18 Drake Dr
- Rogers Basement Waterproofing3557 E Fulton St
- Re-Source Construction
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- SPECTRUM SERVICE LLC210 N West St
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STS Construction & Remodeling LLC507 East Main Street
Mount Orab, Ohio
- schreck s handyman svc
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence