Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Hillsboro, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Hillsboro
- Quality Drywall & Plaster LLCDid a complete new front porch and laundry room shower of the home I rented. Work is dont neatly and professional and never leaves a mess behind
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- A Brush Away PaintingHorrible. Hired for an $18,000 drywall job, paid 20% upfront, and after one day, he quit without telling me! We had to have a hearing for me to get my money back (he had the audacity to say non-refundable!). During the hearing, he constantly lied about every aspect of scope of work he performed. Luckily, I had photo evidence and arbitrator ruled in my favor
Drywall Contractors in Hillsboro
- Business Description:Hughbanks Remodeling is an Experienced General Contractor in all phases of both Interior and Exterior Remodeling. Offering a premium service with exceptional quality, allow us to help bring your vision to life!Recent Review:Josh not only met our expectations but far exceeded them! Very professional and quality of work is absolutely stunning!Ashley H.
- Business Description:Formerly: ABC Dryer Vent Cleaning. Same owner offering more services. Dryer vent Cleaning & Rerouting, Air Duct Cleaning and Handyman Services. Additional charges may apply for steeper roofs, access or heights over 15 Feet, cleaning inside dryer around heating element area, the removal of nests, birds and venting system repairsRecent Review:The gentleman who showed up was very nice & he thoroughly cleaned the dryer duct and even reconnected it & cleaned up the mess. I appreciate all he did and the ideas he gave me to better cover the vent outside to keep birds outNorma B.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Recent Review:We've had the pleasure of using Cress Wall Papering & Paint many times over the years --- We remain impressed with the knowledge of products, quality of work and overall professionalism -- We highly recommend Cress Wall Papering & Paint without hesitationDavid M.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best, in all of our projects, no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:Fox Reno. replaced a porch that was listing from the house. They did excellent work. They were professional and the cost was reasonable. I will call them for my next project.julia d.
- Business Description:We are a general service company, we can service your needs in everything from changing a light bulb to building a garage! great quality work and very courteous and professional team. we can help communicate and guide you through getting your project done efficiently and as cost effective as possibleRecent Review:Andrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need ariseBrian B.
- Business Description:We work 9 to 5 M-F sometimes Sat. I also take phone calls or text til 9 pm 7 days a week for free estimateRecent Review:Amazing! The went over and beyond our expectations of how my house could look! I was so happy w every detail . When finished everything was put back in place and cleaned up better then when they began. I was so pleased they are starting another major project on mon. Installing new flooring in most our house. Highly recommendJodi & Ron H.
- Business Description:We are a Family owned and operated business. I am a 3rd generation wall specialist. I have 12 years in the wall trade. We specialize in all your wall needs such as: hanging finishing textures and painting. You wouldnt let a mechanic play doctor stop letting these other guys play wall specialist. For all your wall needs call me at Hole in the wall construction 740319872
- Business Description:The Basement Guys has 48 employees. We offer free inspections and design sessions to homeowners. Most major credit cards are accepted. We have great financing options available as well.Recent Review:Great quality work. Very pleasant work crew.Cynthia C.
- Business Description:Our company is residential construction and remodeling. Our specialties are decks and pole barns. We make payment arrangements affordable for ALL to make improvements on their home, not just the "elite". Payments are made in installments. We also accept credit cards, which most contractors do. 27 YEARS EXPERIENC
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Vienna
- Mount Orab
- West Union
- Washington Court House
- Pleasant Plain
drywall contractors in Hillsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Laminate Flooring & Interior Finish977 Fenwick Rd
- ABC Services LLC652 Amber Trl
- Adams county construction1605 Lloyd road
West Union, Ohio
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- AM Smith Construction LLC108 Pleasant St
Mount Orab, Ohio
- A & G Laminate Flooring & Interior Finish
- C&S Handyman Services
- Capital City Custom Home Improvement LLC665 Granite Drive Suite A
- Clark Construction611 N Main St
- CPD Services4836 Eubanks Rd
- CRESS WALLPAPERING9665 Cedar Knoll Dr
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- C&S Handyman Services
- Elegant finishes
- Elegant finishes
- J and B Custom Painting10993 North Shore Dr
- J K Roofing6215 Pence Rd
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- Jeremiah Tubbs11636 Sinking Spring Rd
- Johnson Contractingpo box 11
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- J and B Custom Painting
- Precise Pyramid Construction618 S West St
- Precise Pyramid Construction
- R & T Quality Construction LLC630 Narrow Gauge Rd
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Reliant Home Improvement, LLC104 Elizabeth Dr
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Rick's Restoration Inc5130 Lake Shore Dr
- Robinson Remodeling, llc.18 Drake Dr
- R & T Quality Construction LLC
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson Home Improvement7 S High St
- Thorp Drywall31836 St. Route 41
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE