Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Washington Court House, OH
There are 41 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Washington Court House
- Ohio Exteriors LLCRoofs were replaced on our large two story Georgian house and detached garage. A flat section on the house (a connector) had been previously replaced by another firm and was not replaced by Ohio. That other firm was not selected to do the work because of Ohio’s great responsiveness and knowledge shown in the quoting process. Ohio was priced slightly lower than that firm, but not the lowest among the three bidders. It all came down to trust. Ohio even ran our shingle selection through the approval process with our architectural review committee and got them approved for us. The shingles were on par with the quality of those already approved, but we’re less expensive. On the actual roof replacement, there were minor challenges with the dormer trim from the replacement work, which Ohio came back out and fixed within a couple of days. About a year later, there were some major wind challenges that blew off a couple of shingles on the vents and an animal pulled back some flashing to try to get into the attic, neither of which I would blame Ohio for. Ohio made those two separate trips out to fix those problems the next business day, even when the problem was not a roof replacement problem. I was impressed! Overall, we have been very pleased with our selection of Ohio Exteriors to replace our roof. We would definitely use them again and refer them to others. Thanks, Ohio Exteriors for a job well done
- A-1 Quality CarpentryIt went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.
- Buckeye House PaintingWe had a GREAT experience with Buckeye House Painting. Katie and Bob were always responsive to our queries, always on time and efficient, and super helpful with color selection. Dulce and her excellent team of painters were true professionals and very skilled at their craft. Every part of this experience was what I would expect from a high-end service provider except the cost, which was very reasonable
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- A-1 Quality CarpentrySo glad I found Jeff Prude with A-1 Quality Carpentry. Truly A-1 quality and service. Awesome guy and does great work with attention to detail! He listened, addressed concerns, and made sure nothing was forgotten. Very good spirited guy. Showed up when he said he would. Everything went smooth even after I needed to make a couple of changes to the original plans. Good communication too. He follows up and doesn't seem to skip a beat. My deck turned out even better than I imagined! I am 110% satisfied with the deck and quality of work. I highly recommend him and his company!
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso
- Mr. Handyman of West ColumbusFantastic!!! Sean Turner did the best job I could have hoped for. He cleaned the gutter and the downspout. Also reinstalled dislodged gutter guards and cleaned off the entire patio canopy. He is a great communicator; in that he informed me of every step of the process as he went. Took time to explain everything in "layman's terms" to this elderly lady client. I would hire Sean again in a heartbeat -- he is a fantastic individual. He was punctual and went right to work upon arrival
- MJH Construction LLCMyron was very responsive during a time when it has impossible to get help. I had an emergency situation where he coordinated with my plumbers to fix a problem that was causing off gassing, foul smell. He was on time, very professional & cleaned up well afterwards being sure to vacuum up all additional wood shards left on the floor. He was very pleasant to work with in a different situation
- Ohio Exteriors LLCOhio Exteriors replaced the siding and gutters on my house. They did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
Contractors in Washington Court House
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 40 years, we treat your home like we treat our own. We specialize in interior and exterior home services including but not limited to painting, staining, gutter cleaning and replacement of both 5" and 6" gutters along with wood repair/replacement, drywall instillation and repair. We have the capabilities to tackle any project you may have in mind. There is no job too big or smallRecent Review:My experience was they’re unreliable. On May 12 I claimed their gutter cleaning deal on Angi that was $185 for cleaning up to 200 feet of gutter. I received Redemption Code ANGE-759EF9939C30 by email. A week went by and I didn’t hear from them so I called on May 20 and left a message. A lady called me the next day. She didn’t know anything about a deal or a redemption code on Angie’s list but she said the price was $185, the same as the deal, and so we scheduled for afternoon of Friday May 28 at $185. She called at 11:30A Tuesday May 25 and asked if they could come that afternoon instead of Friday. I said Yes. I was waiting for service on my car but expected to be home by noon. When I learned my car would take several more hours, I borrowed a car and got home around 12:30. By 4 PM, no one had come so I called and asked if they were still coming and was told yes unless they got backed up. I asked “well how will I know? I have to pick up my car before 6.” She asked my address and said she’d find out where they were. By 5:35P, no one had called back and no one had come. I had to go get my car. I left a note on the door to call me. When I got home at 6:15, the note was still on the door. The lady called me at 6:45 and said she was very sorry but they wouldn’t be coming today. I told her that I felt they had screwed me, it was very bad business to ask a customer to accommodate you and then not show and I’d find someone else. She called right back and offered $35 discount. I told her no, you’re unreliable, you asked me to change on short notice to accommodate you and then burned me by not showing up. I said I don’t want to do business with them. I changed the scheduled date on very short notice at their request, waited all afternoon and they never showed. It's outrageous to do that to a customer. This was also the first time I’d ever claimed an Angie’s list deal and after learning it was their regular price, not a deal at all, I will be very suspicious of something Angi presents as a deal when I do a search for a service. A disappointing experience all aroundVIRGINIA S.
- Business Description:Thompson Building Associates specializes in fire/smoke/water/storm damage clean-up & repair. We work with all insurance carriers. Our staff includes over 25 qualified carpenters and craftsmen, 5 highly experienced estimators, a dedicated purchasing agent and a top notch production management team. Call Adam Thompson for more information. Certified Aging-in-Place SpecialisRecent Review:Regarding the bathroom, a pipe was punctured and a flood resulted in our kitchen. They did an excellent job in cleaning everything up and they did the repairs that another company had caused. We had just remodeled our kitchen and they had the experience and confidence that allowed me to sleep. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them againAmy F.
- Business Description:Installing siding, roofing, windows, gutters, shutters & leaf relief all over central ohio. we do not use sub-contractors. the owner/contractor is on all job-sites to insure quality on every job. member of the better business bureau. winner of the golden hammer award for outstanding workmanship! lifetime labor warrantyRecent Review:These guys are awesome! These men work for pride, I am sure money too but put the pride in their work first. Very friendly! Showed up by 7am everyday, even in the rain and immediately started working. We had a couple not so common issues with our home and they went above and beyond creating fixes for those areas and they look great. Could not ask for anything to be better. Don't even waste your time calling anyone else for quotes. Also just an FYI - when it is the busy spring and summer season and a contractor tells you they can have a crew out the following week to start that should really bring up a red flagMichele H.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No Travel Charges - Free Estimates. We do estimates during the Day and Evening - feel free to call until 11:00 PM. Contact through E-mail, Office, Fax, or Cell. Sometimes phone calls drop a number or two - only half your message comes through when leaving a message, If possible always repeat the number for me.. Your message is very important. Thanks, Linda WalkerRecent Review:Beautifully done. This is a family-owned company with high standards and ethics. They definitely know floors and were informative all along the process. I thought I had the right color selected and they saved me from the wrong choice by explaining and demonstrating what the colors looks like with the type of oak that I have. I explained what I wanted and they guided me (with my insistence, they make sure it's your choice) to the correct color and look. Finishing is with a much more durable oil poly rather than a water poly. We did the house in two segments which was fully accommodated. It looks like a new house - they took care of the little blemishes and details and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm actually sorry to see them go, they were fantastic and funNancy K.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Carpentry is family owned and operated. We have been licensed, bonded, and insured throughout central Ohio for over 20 years. And even though we're not the biggest, when it comes to quality and service, we strive to be the best. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. (no fees) So, if you're thinking about building a deck or porch, and want the best in quality and service, give us a call. "We're worth the wait"Recent Review:It went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.DEBORAH C.
- Business Description:Additional DBA- The Durable Group. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional contact name - Chris Kline. Additional phone numbers - (800) 666-7445, (877) 340-9181.Recent Review:Twice we contacted this company. and twice they were the most expensive quote. Not by a little but by about 10 times ($13k quote that we ended up paying $1200 with another company and $5k that ended up costing $500 with another company.) We are sure they were trying to take advantage of us by up-selling and suggesting unneeded workJames D.
- Business Description:Hughbanks Remodeling is an Experienced General Contractor in all phases of both Interior and Exterior Remodeling. Offering a premium service with exceptional quality, allow us to help bring your vision to life!Recent Review:Josh did an absolute INCREDIBLE job with everything we asked of him. It was a huge job with a lot going on and he nailed it! Have actually hired him multiple times after this to do other work for us. He will be our go to guy from here on outAshley H.
- Business Description:We want to keep our customers safe, we can come out and do a FREE estimate and the customer does not need to come meet us outside. We will then send the estimate via email. WE FOLLOW SAFE DISTANCING PRACTICES Call us at 317-413-6654 Specialising in Commercial and Residential Exterior Repair, Restoration and installation of traditional Stucco, Synthetic Stucco and EIFS, waterproofing, Painting exterior and Luxury limestone Fireplaces.Recent Review:If you need any Stucco work done, this is the company to do the job. Sergio was professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the experience from initial estimate through the completion of the job. This was a difficult job, and the result was incredible, and the cost more than fair. Sergio is one of the most ethical contractors I have ever had the pleasure to work withRich J.
- Business Description:Our Columbus roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For more than 30 years, family-owned and operated, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc., headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Columbus roofing contractor. Additional phone - (614) 602-5912Recent Review:My experience with Bone Dry was positive from beginning to end. They were highly responsive, and they did quality work within days of my contacting them. I hope I won't need them again, but if I do, I would definitely use them againAngela W.
- Business Description:We are family owned business serving Central Ohio for over 30 yrs. Our custom designed homes have won multiple gold awards at the parade of home, and have been featured in professional home building magazines. We are the recipients of the Building Industry's Best Green House Design. We are a full build/design firm with on-site design selections studio and on-staff designers. Will build from your plans or ours. Additional contact - Henry DiYanni, Toby Spade. Additional email - mdiyanni@gmail...Recent Review:Very badly. It was a nightmare and still is a nightmare. I WILL NEVER USE DIYANNI EVER AGAIN!!! They constantly discredit our complaints about this needing fixed and corrected. We've had their contractors leave urine and feces on our property. Leaky windows, doors (still leaking), damaged countertops, electrical issues with faulty breakers and so many more other things went wrong. Biggest issue was our basement flooding twice. Mostly recently about a week and half ago. I, the homeowner, got fed up with it and decided to look into the problem myself. I found out that the sump pit and the sump pump were installed incorrectly. Ultimately when we moved in, the sump pump was clogged by the gravel left in the pit. Sump pump was only working at 12% capacity. Naturally when you have a sump pump that isn't working at it's full capacity, it can't keep up with additional rain water. That's why our basement flooded twice. Since i've repaired the problem, we've had no issues with water in the basement. About a week after this review, I received a call from Ray Diyanni. We spoke on the phone for about an hour discussing my complaint. I will admit that after the phone call, I felt a little better that someone actually listened. After a couple more phones calls and about a week later, Ray and I came to an agreement. Diyanni Custom Homes made things right and they are still continuing the customer service that I believe a homeowner needs. So at this point I would change my grading of Diyanni from an F to an A. Receiving a phone call from one of the owners and agreeing with the complaint and making it right is A+ in my bookMark R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- New Holland
- Mount Sterling
- New Vienna
- South Charleston
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
general contractors in Washington Court House
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Vinyl LLC41 South Grant Avenue
- American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A-1 Quality Carpentry
- Bell Tree Productions LLC8608 Morris rd
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broski Services & ConstructionP.O. Box 329
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Bell Tree Productions LLC
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Millwork173 Heatherdown Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Central State Windows & Siding2458 N High St
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- CJ's Commercial & Residential Maintenance342 Donerail Dr SW
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Cloverleaf Design Build Develop, LLC109 E College St
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Color World Housepainting Inc94 Village Pointe Dr
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Conner home Improvement2410 Kilbourne
- CONSTRUCTIVE ARTS LLC699 FREBIS AVE
- Contracting Solutions LLC6118 Westerville Rd
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Craig Stalk & Complete Remoldeling1975 Ramblebranch Dr
- Custom Awning Service & Builders Inc.2897 Johnstown Rd Ste D
- Custom Deck & Porch1346 Worthington Woods Blvd
- Custom interior woodworking272 north Main Street
- C.C. Handyman Services
- Dan Short Construction LLC1340 Howell Dr
- Daniel Whinnery570 Tresham Rd
- Dave's Painting Co LLC143 N Hamilton Rd
- Deetscapes2019 Tupsfield Rd
- Dependable Construction & Remodeling LLC513 W. Funderburg Rd.
- Diyanni Custom Homes1537 Brice Rd
- DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen of Greater Columbus595 Winchester Pike
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- Dan Short Construction LLC
- Eagle Home Services Inc.787 Harmon Ave.
- Eagles Cleaning & Flooring Services LLC4279 Glenmawr Avenue
- Eco Construction Services LLC5661 Blacks Road
- EDT Handyman Sevices1521 Neil Ave
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Stucco & EIFS Solutions12125 E 65th St #36953
- ENCORE CONTRACTORS1371 COMMUNITY PARK DR
- Eslich Contracting12630 Park Pl
- European Landscape Patio & Building Contractors7497 Presidium Loop
- Eagle Home Services Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harker Services LLC1847 Maroon Dr
- Henderson Contractors Corporation840 Mansfield Ave.
- HIGGZ HOMEIMPROVEMENTS628 Forestwood Dr
- Holleywood Homes705 Lakeview Plaza Blvd Suite K
- Hooper Home Improvement21 Baywood drive
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J and B Custom Painting10993 North Shore Dr
- J Leonard Construction, Ltd243 N Harris Ave
- J&N remodeling5214 Bonita Pl
- Jb Renovations and Construction9721 Crestbrook Dr
- JM Custom Carpentry83 Brooksedge Dr
- JOE OFFICE8144A E State Route 37
- Johnson Contracting87 S 33rd St
- Jon's Painting / Clintonville Gutter CoP.O. Box 157
- J and B Custom Painting