B&T Roofing Ltd

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 1999

26 Israel St

Westerville, OH 43081

B&T Roofing Ltd. provides quality residential and commercial roofing repair and replacement along with soffit, fascia, gutters, siding and skylights. Service costs are determined by the job. 24-hour emergency service is available by calling 614/554-7075. Please call 614/882-6397 to schedule an estimate....

08/30/2021

Paul H.

The whole process went very well. Robert was able to come out and provide an estimate within a couple of days after our call. He was great to deal with and very knowledgeable about the best way to complete our job. The crew did a great job and we are very happy with the final results.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and wrap soffit with vinyl siding

06/21/2021

Benson B.

Initial consultation was very productive and the rep suggested replacing the gutter, under a steep pitch and partially covered by roofing shingles, with a 6" gutter. Matching color was available. Installation took only a few hours. I'm very happy with the solution and the workmanship.

Description of Work
Replace inadequate 5" gutter with 6" gutter.

12/28/2020

Matthew H.

My project included 20 square of shingles and a complete re-sheet. I worked with Todd to get a quote who was very thorough. He answered all my questions and was very personable. I then worked with a different Todd who was the foreman on the job who was just as efficient as the first. The project took a couple of days and I'm absolutely thrilled with the result. I would work with them again if I ever get new siding.

Description of Work
Roof replacement including re-sheet

11/02/2020

Jenny V.

Went well. They were progressional, friendly and efficient. Roof and gutters look great.

Description of Work
New Roof & New Gutters

09/01/2020

Mark S.

The crew that showed up was awesome! They were polite, friendly and did a great job. They worked hardm, and did a very good job. I am very happy with the work they did and would hire them again for anything affecting my roofing or siding. The front office (Heather) was great, as was Todd Nicholson who went out of his way to make me a happy customer. Top notch company!

Description of Work
The company replaced storm damaged siding, and went all along my roof line hammering loose nails in and adding additional fasteners where needed

Category siding

08/17/2020

RITA W.

They were very responsivel, gave me a reasonable estimate and Brian and Richie did a great job repairing and painting my soffit.. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
soffit replacement on garage

08/09/2020

Sam D.

B&T Roofing Ltd were professional from start to finish. They completed the work as promised. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

07/25/2020

Terri G.

Every B&T Roofing team member with whom we crossed paths during this process -- from the initial visit through completion -- was responsive, kind, professional, and efficient. The premises were left upon completion of the work better than the team found them upon arrival.

Description of Work
Replaced flashing around chimney; removed existing T-style drip edge and installed gutter apron; adjusted gutters as needed to improve flow.

Category gutter repair, chimney repair

06/29/2020

Debra C.

Outstanding workmanship, customer service, clean-up, product quality, and price. (Angie's List discount and cash payment lowered price). Very happy with this company and have already recommended to two neighbors.

Description of Work
Whole house new roof

06/12/2020

Dolton W.

B&T team arrived on time, reviewed project requirements with owner then proceeded with the project. They quickly completed all areas of the project, cleaned up the work areas and did a final project inspection with the owner. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof soffit ventilation needed to be increased

Category carpet cleaners

05/11/2020

John F.

B&T's Brian and Ritchie came out the same day I called. B&T had told me ahead of time that their minimum charge was $250.00. I knew that I had at least one area where several shingles were missing but I did not know the extent of the overall damage. They arrived mid-afternoon, surveyed the damage, and replaced the missing shingles. They did a very good job and even reattached my missing section of the gutter guard for their minimum service charge. I was very happy with the outcome and their customer service focus.

Description of Work
replaced several shingles and reattached a section of my gutter guards

01/18/2020

Jeff T.

Greg was incredibly professional and helpful

Description of Work
Attic insulation inspection

Category insulation

10/24/2019

ROBERT C.

Estimator showed up on time. Walked me through options. Very good explanation, etc. Was ready to hire them. But had a couple of follow up questions before scheduling work. Exchanged voicemails with estimator. Sent a text to schedule a quick phone call. Replied, said he'd get back to me the next day. Never did. Let a week go by. Sent another text. No response. Four days later, I'm getting someone else to do the work.

Description of Work
Got estimate to have insulation added in attic.

Category insulation

10/21/2019

Linda F.

I was concerned because of hearing squirrels on the roof and with respect to the age of the roof. Since B&T had done the initial install I had them do the inspection. No roof issues or squirrel damage, but I did need to have the boot replaced on one of the vents. The repair was done on a subsequent appointment. Timely, professional and honest! That works for me.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and minor repair

04/12/2019

Amir R.

These folks might be one of the most ethical companies have I had the pleasure of working with in a long time. Excellent customer service and workmanship. In due time, the roof will need to be replaced and I will hire these folks again.

Description of Work
Shingles repair

02/12/2019

Jason P.

I have had to call B&T a couple times when we noticed random leaks in our old home. They are very responsive and will carefully try to understand the issue, and honestly tell you when it's not a roof problem. (Once it was just that our downspout got disconnected and was spilling water on the exterior wall of the home - easy fix!) They are professional and knowledgeable... it almost makes me wish it was a roof issue so that I could work with them.

Description of Work
Called them for random leaks

01/08/2019

Tom W.

Everything went great from initial assessment to installation.

Description of Work
Relocated a downspout, adjusted gutter pitch and installed leaf guards

01/03/2019

Carol B.

I called B&T Roofing about repairing a sagging gutter along 12 feet of my roofline. After stating my request I asked if the company used undocumented workers. When the customer service worker said "no," I asked if the company verified their status. She said yes, they were required to do so by law. Her manner then changed completely however and she became huffy and unfriendly and very "take charge." Despite this, I made an appointment for an estimate. A few days later the same woman called me back and offered an earlier date for the estimate, which I accepted. She then said to me, "I know you don't like Hispanics," (!) and explained that since an African-American was going to be doing the estimate she wanted to check before sending him out to make sure I wouldn't make him "uncomfortable." I was shocked and offended by these remarks since what she was saying was unfounded and she was practically calling me a racist. I replied that she certainly didn't mind making ME uncomfortable, and said I would welcome the estimator. The estimator came out on time and checked out the gutter issue. He explained how the repair would be done, but pressured me to get the hangers on the entire roof replaced, which I did not want. I also thought the hangers they were going to use looked cheap. I received the estimate a few days later. It was professionally done, but the price, at $425.00, was about $200 more than the figure the estimator had said it might be, and it was for the entire roof, not for the 12 foot section I wanted repaired. I was actually relieved that the decision not to hire this company was so clear. I didn't really want to hire them after the way I had been treated by the office worker. The prejudicial attitude which she had formed towards me and may well have shared with other company staff made me question whether they would do a good job. My understanding of the law is that as a homeowner I could be fined for employing undocumented workers even if they were working for a company that I hired and not directly for me. The unwillingness of the estimator to address the gutter problem and nothing but the gutter problem also weighed against them in the responsiveness rating.

Description of Work
A sagging gutter needed to be raised and reattached to the fascia

Category gutter repair

I apologize for this members overall dissatisfaction with her contact with B&T Roofing. We in no way meant to make the member feel like a racist. As a company we do not permit, condone or accept any form of discrimination within our organization. Around the time this member contacted us we had just had a situation where one of our team members was made to feel uncomfortable and unwelcome by a customer based on their ethnicity. We may have been overly sensitive regarding the members questions about the legal status of our employees. All of our team members are required by law to provide Employment Eligibility Verification to be employed at B&T Roofing. Regarding the estimate, our representatives job as professionals is to not only look at what the customer is requesting but also to offer suggestions on what they may need. Our representative discussed the option of securing not only the 12 ft. section of gutter using new fasteners but also re-securing the remaining gutters in the same fashion as to prevent further issues. Two estimates were actually created for this member. One estimate was just to re-secure the 12 ft. section and the second estimate was to secure the 12 ft. section and also secure the remaining gutters. My records do indicate that only the estimate for the entire house was sent to the member, that was our mistake. As far as our product being "Cheap" I have to respectfully disagree. The product we use to secure gutters is the industry standard. Not only is this fastener used to re-secure existing gutters, it is used to install new gutter systems as well. It is unfortunate the situation unfolded as it did and for that we apologize. We are reviewing our policies on how to handle sensitive situations of this nature internally.

01/03/2019

Cheryl M.

The project went ok. There were a few issues that had to be corrected. There was a breakdown in communication between the workers, project manager and me. The problem could have been avoided with better communication. The problem was corrected. Their salesman, Greg was easy to work and communicate with. It was a big project and a tall house to work on, so I thought overall they did well and the price was reasonable. Cost of service was $14,000.

Description of Work
new roof , new gutters with Leaf Relief gutter guard system, new shutters installed, PVC coated coil metal to cap fascia and band and rake trim.

12/18/2018

SUE & LEE H.

It went well. We originally were told by another vendor that we would need a new roof and then B&T could tell that this was NOT our original roof and that the repair in the isolated spot would be all that was needed. The skylight installation was the most significant part of the work done.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 skylights and fixed a small part of our slate roof

Category roofing, skylights

11/24/2018

Melissa A.

They were on time and completed the work quickly and as expected.

Description of Work
Reattach gutter to faschia

09/11/2018

Kevin L.

They were quick and efficient. Problem solved with no hassles.

Description of Work
Repaired roof damage.

05/23/2018

Sandra S.

We had rotted wood removed and entire fascia clad with metal. A crew worked all day and part of another to clad the wood with metal. I hadn't considered this metal cladding as an option until Robert came out and suggested it, a very sturdy and resilient system I can see now that its installed. I feel things are well protected in a storm. The soil boots replace a couple that were starting to leak, those look much better now since the original ones were not proper for the pitch of the roof which made them stick up a bit from the roof, looks much better now than before. These guys care about doing it right. They will be first on the list to call when we need future work and are very nice to work with.

Description of Work
Fascia repair and soil boot replacement

05/08/2018

Dominic G.

I had a great experience with B&T. I found them here on Angie's list. Everyone I talked to on the phone and in person was polite and professional. The estimate was very thorough and priced reasonably. The work was scheduled within a week and completed in just a few hours. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Gutter and roof repair due to storm damage

04/09/2018

Ann F.

I see there are many good reviews for this company and this company came highly recommended to me as well. However, the work B&T Roofing provided was shoddy, at best. And we were way overcharged me for the shoddy work and the gutter is still leaking. I had another contractor look at it and was amazed at how B&B Roofing left my gutter and roof. I will not be using this company again nor would I ever recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Hole under flashing under gutter.

Category gutter repair

I am rather surprised to see this review. I spent over 1 hour with this member on April 9th looking at the work in question. First and foremost, the workmanship was not shoddy. Secondly we never touched this members roof, we were contracted for gutter, soffit and fascia repair only. If she has a roof issue, it has nothing to do with the work we performed. As far as the "description of work" there are no holes under the flashing or under the gutter so I find this very confusing. As discussed with the member yesterday, the porch has settled which makes the corner of the structure lower, which makes it difficult to pitch a gutter correctly. When we performed the work, the gutter was pitched correctly for a level structure, we did not take into account the settled structure, and that we take responsibility for. The structure not being level is causing the water to run over the gutter. Also per our discussion yesterday, this member has over 40 ft. of gutter along with several inside and outside corners running into 1 downspout, this is a design flaw and has nothing to do with the work we performed. I discussed all of this with the member and gave her a couple of possible solutions. We agreed we would come back and try to re-pitch the gutter to make it flow better, however she was informed this could be cosmetically unpleasing. Her other option is to hire a concrete leveling company to lift the settled porch, which she opted not to do at this time. We are willing to work with the member to correct the situation and respectfully request she either remove or correct this report.

Columbus Window & Door LLC

*Offering $98 installation of RING Video Doorbell and Ring Spotlight Camera, ask for details* We provide professional installation of our own windows and doors. WE DO NOT REPAIR EXISTING DOORS, INTERIOR DOORS, OR GLASS. At Columbus Window & Door, our integrity and reliability is the threshold of our business. Listening to our customer's individual needs, providing complete information, and making recommendations based on our experience provides for solid relationships. And because our customers are our biggest referrals, we value those relationships. Typically we are the low bid, but our quality is outstanding. Our installers and project reps average 20 years experience, we hope you will consider us for your next project. Call us today for your new windows or doors at 614-271-8700. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

Offers by Columbus Window & Door LLC on Angi
    Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    HIC-L00105
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Siding. Siding repairs. Soffit repair & replacement. Roof repairs & replacements. Composite slate & shake installation. Gutter cleaning, repair, & installation. Gutter guards. Chimney repairs & minor tuckpointing. Ventilation. Fascia repairs. Skylights.

Slate or tile repair/replacement. Entire home exterior trim replacement.