Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Get matched with top handyman services in Delaware, OH
There are 120 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Delaware
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCI am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCIt went very well. We have used this company many times and they always do excellent work, going above and beyond.
- Handyman Van 4 UExcellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.
- BDJ Handymen ServicesBill the owner of BDJ Handymen Services conducted an initial visit to discuss the project and provide a quote. A time was scheduled for the service to be conducted. Bill and Joey did a great job, they are detailed oriented, prompt, friendly and completed our project to exceed our expectations. We will definitely contact Bill and Joey again and recommend that you contact BDJ Handymen Service as we will be sharing our experience with our neighbors and other homeowners read less
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work read less
- ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTIONJob was way bigger than expected. I was told 4 inch deep ended up being 8 inch deep. Way bigger job than they bid on and they kept going and finished. Would definitely give more business of other types too.
- Capital City Property ManagementIncredible service! Had several no call/no shows with other contractors but Anthony was prompt to reply to my initial request and had excellent communication through project completion. Prompt, professional, and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
- E & A Painting LLCOutstanding!! I would highly recommend Everett and E&A PAINTING LLC!! We hired E&A to paint the interior of our home (90% & ceilings) After a disastrous experience with another company who we fired after 4 days, Everett came in & not only redid the mess the other painter caused but did an absolutely fantastic job!! Their work is 1st rate, use top quality paint , on time every day, and are super clean! Everett is a quiet guy, but spot on in his estimates, both in cost and time. He is also very accommodating, shifting from planned rooms to adjust to our needs. ( I wanted to surprise my husband when he was traveling to completely have the 3 car garage ceiling, walls and epoxy floor, it turned out beautiful with the coloring!!) painting another room so we could move clothes & art work back and forth. Everett’s approach along with his employee, Rick, is the “customer should never notice that we are here”- he lives up to this!! His his stands are high. They cover everything and their taping is meticulous. After a few rooms were done and we saw the quality work, we quickly had Everett do our garage, additional rooms, inside/outside front door. We commented on that the new paint made our woodwork and stairs especially look worn, I ask them if they do hardwood floors and woodwork, they said “we do wood”( they really like to work on wood!) We had them clean, fill, stain, poly our whole house woodwork. We then mentioned the condition of our countertops and I asked Everett about this, he said they can do that too- clean, polish, wax & reseal kitchen, bar and all bathrooms countertops. We are even having them quite out our basement. Pricing was fair and a great value, material receipts were provided daily to me. Neighbors have been impressed with their work and E&A has gained several more jobs in our neighborhood. They are fantastic and do everything “except plumbing read less
- Tae's remodelingEverything went well, very satisfied with the quality of the work. They did the work for a great price and were very professional.
Handymen in Delaware
- Business Description:25 years experience in all aspects of construction, work guaranteed. Bathroom vents change outs, ceiling fan installations, exhaust hoods for stoves, appliance installations, kitchen sinks, toilets and bathroom sink installations, tile floor installation and repair, window and door replacements, TV mounting, repair and build new decks, exterior and interior home repairs read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.David H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:If I could give 10-stars, I would. Without a doubt the team at SKY was amazing. They are so kind, punctual and meticulous in their work. They treated me with respect and they treated my home with respect. They were amazing to work with and I’m already planning our next renovation with them!! read lessElizabeth K.
- Business Description:Anything you need done on your home, he can do. Charges by the job. Free estimates. We only service Clintonville and Worthington!Recent Review:Bill the owner of BDJ Handymen Services conducted an initial visit to discuss the project and provide a quote. A time was scheduled for the service to be conducted. Bill and Joey did a great job, they are detailed oriented, prompt, friendly and completed our project to exceed our expectations. We will definitely contact Bill and Joey again and recommend that you contact BDJ Handymen Service as we will be sharing our experience with our neighbors and other homeowners read lessTJ J.
- Business Description:All work is done by Eric Schirtzinger. There are no employees. Only work that is subcontracted out is work that I am not licensed to do.Recent Review:Eric was the only contractor that showed up on time to give me an estimate. His work was top notch and reasonably prized. He paid attention to details and always cleaned up. I am very happy with his work and will definately hire him again read lessSheri N.
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250 read lessRecent Review:James, Doug and the rest of the crew did an excellent job over a 2 day period.DELLA P.
- Business Description:Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business.Recent Review:Best experience EVER! Bernie got here right on time, brought all necessary tools, even brought his own padded blanket to lay on the floor while working on fan. He was here about 45 minutes and found it was a vibration caused by not having the blower motor physically "fixed" to the metal base. Sliding the motor forward under the fire box and adding a couple pieces of two-sided velcro fixed everything! We also talked about possibly adding a second switch to control the fan instead of it being regulated by the fireplace. But after thinking about it we decided it wasn't a good idea to bypass the regulator. Anyway, after all his time, he gathered up his tools and was ready to leave. I asked how much I owed him and he said. "Nothing, because I learned a little today." He literally wouldn't let me give him anything! What a great guy! We got the fireplace fixed, everyone will be happy, and it didn't cast me a thing. We have a new handyman for all our future needs. And we'll refer him to all others read lessSCOTT W.
- Business Description:Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a home read lessRecent Review:Fred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.Patrick D.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high.. read lessRecent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.Recent Review:These guys are the best! This is not the first time I have hired them and I will continue to hire them when I need help.Joe L.
- Business Description:Does not use subs. Owner Operated. No Travel Charges. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:It went great! He was on time and did what he was supposed to do. He worked efficiently and I would recommend him to others.Jackie B.
Deals in Delaware for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- Plain City
- New Albany
- Upper Arlington
handyman services in Delaware
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- ACE HARDWARE800 W CENTRAL AVE
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Aesthetic Touch Painting110 W Main St PO Box 371
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- Alan's Handy Service
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- All Star Electric2181 S James Rd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- AMSTUTZ & HEDGES ELECTRIC6485 STATE ROUTE 203
- ANCHOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE2578 ELLIOTT AVE
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- Anthony-Paul Handyman & Cleaning Services LLC10821 Wadsworth Ave
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- ARC Handyman Columbus8392 Cliffthorne Way
- Arehart Residential Construction369 Orchard Cyn
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- At Your Disposal Hauling1603 Miltwood Rd
- ATW Interiors1414 N Hague Ave
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AWESOME JOB, INCORPORATED5942 WHITEHAVEN DR
- A Handyman for All Seasons
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- BandMWoodcraft6475 Firethorn Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Biltwell Contracting72 edwards rd
- Blake Evans Remodeling1267 Worthington Creek Dr
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- BOSS CONSTRUCTION LTD197 E BROAD ST
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brookewood Construction Co Inc120 N High St
- BROOKRIDGE DEVELOPMENT.14817 Robinson Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bruce Home ServicesP.O. Box 95 45 N 4th St
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR