If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Delaware, OH
There are 79 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Delaware
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe quality of the work was outstanding and the work quite difficult but they did not stop until the job was completed, which was difficult in this heat and done very well. Thomas Ludwig and his team, Casey, Peyton and Caleb were very professional and efficient. I would hire them again anytime! None better in Ohi read less
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- CT Concrete LLCI am so ecstatic that I choose CT Concrete from the companies I asked to provide estimates in Feb 2021. I interviewed 3 companies, and I chose CT Concrete for 3 primary reasons: Quality from other projects, reputation on Angi and the BBB and price. Additionally the representative, Jim, and I had an instant comfortable interactions throughout the entire process. I told Jim it would be late Summer 2021 before I would be ready to do the work. I contacted him in early August, and needed to get another estimate since lumber prices had increased. The increased costs were very reasonable for my project. Jim involved me in recording the area to be upgraded ( I took lots of pictures and sent them to him via Google Photo link.) He was clear about the requirements to begin work, the payment expected at the beginning (50% of the total at the start and the remainder at the end.) and what to expect about keeping the concrete "safe" from debris leaving unwanted imprints. The crew that came out for the tear down, framing, pour and clean up were outstanding. I voluntarily provided them cold water and homemade lemonade to cool them off on the hot day. They were very appreciative. The driveway, walkway and stoop look so beautiful. Now my neighbor is looking to have a concrete pad added to his driveway too. All of my neighbors surrounding me immediately came over to admire the craftsmanship. I feel like I have definitely picked the absolute best company to invest my money into to improve my home's curb appeal and usefulness. I can't wait to drive on it when it finally cures completely in about 7 days. I am one happy consumer! I'll be happy to have them use my house to show future customers the amazing job they've done read less
- A P MARCHI INCVery punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this company read less
- A P MARCHI INCAbsolutely the right choice in cement contractors. Great work and professionalism. Definitely would hire again
- A P MARCHI INCTony and his team were great! There was an issue with the slope of our driveway(there was none) as well as the size of each “panel” on the main area of the driveway and Tony was able to see these issues and explain them to us so we knew what he and his team would be doing as they laid our new driveway. We also asked Tony to add some last minute work on with our garage and he had no problem doing so and we were very happy with the way that turned out as well. Overall we received an awesome final product and I would highly recommend A.P. Marchi for concrete work read less
- Chris Ruh Cement CoI needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement work read less
- Stephen Arthur ConcreteWe were extremely pleased with the concrete work done by Stephen Arthur and his crew. Stephen immediately returned my initial phone call and arrived to make his estimate exactly on time. Our new driveway, porch and sidewalk look great and we most definitely recommend this company!
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso read less
- Robert A Barrett ConcreteRobert and the guys were here when they said they would be. The work is awesome. A lot of attention to detail. A good group of guys making a difference with the quality of work being done. If you want concrete done right these are the guys you want at your home.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Delaware
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The .. read lessRecent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to you read lessWali A.
- Business Description:I've been operating for 18 years Services Land and brush removal Ponds Landscape Driveway installation Fence Pools Land repair Concrete septic systemsRecent Review:Contractor Jeremy Phillips was well prepared and creative in making a difficult job go smoothly. I also found him to be a good communicator always returning texts and emails quickly. I would recommend him without hesitation read lessTom L.
- Business Description:You have two work options: Simple concrete and Stamp, so you can choose the best project that suits you. Below are some completed projects and in the construction process. Our company works in partnership with large and renowned companies in the concrete sector. Ernst Concrete is one of the leading concrete suppliers with a high level of quality in services and products. From there we use 4,000 PSI fiber concrete that is currently used by giants in the civil construction market, through the c.. read lessRecent Review:Amazing experience with a fair price, very strong sidewalk, I park my heavy tractor a few days and still so amazing and in perfect condition, I told José what I need and he gave me something better than he asked for, a wonderful surprise, thank you Jose, my wife loves your art in my back yard, another perfect job!! I really recommend this, professional and friendly people read lessYghor S.
- Business Description:Hi we are a small business that has over 25 years of experience we specialize in all types of concrete from your standard driveway, sidewalk, or patio to a more decorative stamp style cement. We can design outdoor kitchens to meet your needs and budget. We can also do concrete countertops also to complete your outdoor kitchen look. Hope to hear from you soon and hopefully to schedule a start date for your future projec read lessRecent Review:It was very good. They were on time, friendly, and professional.Chris F.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimate read lessRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Christopher Brown Cement LLC is a family owned and operated business since 1963. We are all about flexibility, honesty, quality craftsmanship and above all, results. My team of experienced workers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Christopher Brown Cement LLC continues to use only the best quality of materials and supplies in the industry. We offer a variety of types of concrete projects; including driveways, color stamping, patios and side.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Brown was wonderful to work with. Very responsive via phone and text. While my concrete was setting my neighbor asked me for a recommendation to demo a patch of concrete in her yard and Mr. Brown and his crew was able to demo it while waiting for my concrete to set read lessChristie R.
- Business Description:Maxima Concrete is a professional Concrete Contractor serving Central Ohio and specializing in Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, and flooring. Our front of the house projects start at $3500 and our behind the house projects start at $4500. We offer Concrete and related services, including concrete coloring, aggregate stone, and concrete flatwork. We do not do brick or pavers. We do not do resealing. Give us a call today for an estimate, and to see what we can do for your next proj.. read lessRecent Review:We hired Maxima Concrete after getting 3 estimates, they were competitively priced, and we saw the patio and walkway project they did for my sister last year and that turned out great. Tom the estimator had great input on what we had in mind. Jacquie in the office was friendly and very helpful answering questions as needed. Tear out and form setup was on July 16th a Friday. There was an issue with the forms for the new siting area off the porch. I called on Saturday morning at 8 AM leaving a voice message with Jacquie and not really expecting a response till Monday morning. Within 3 hours Flavio, the owner, came out and he saw what I was talking about and promised a crew would be out early Monday to correct it. At 7:45 Monday morning the crew came out and corrected the issue to our complete satisfaction. The following day the concrete was poured as scheduled. The whole project turned out great and looks FANTASTIC, exceeding our expectations!! We have had numerous compliments by neighbors. Both crews; the tear out & form placement crew and the concrete pouring crew, showed up as scheduled, were professional, performed outstanding workmanship and left the work area clean upon work completion read lessMATTHEW W.
- Business Description:5% Discount to Angie's List Members up to $250 when you mention the Angie's List discount when scheduling your estimate! We have the best concrete mixture in the area with 6 1/2 bag mix, top notch materials, and we charge a fair price. We reinforce with fiber mesh or wire mesh, use rubber expansion joints. In short, you will not have to worry about your driveways or any other concrete, or remodeling job after the work is done. We do it right. Call us for a free estimate. Serving Burlington, D.. read lessRecent Review:Robert and the guys were here when they said they would be. The work is awesome. A lot of attention to detail. A good group of guys making a difference with the quality of work being done. If you want concrete done right these are the guys you want at your home read lessCharles P.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lots read lessRecent Review:Above all, Dan is a craftsman, not just a contractor, which is a rarity these days. He personally, as company owner, provided the in-person evaluation and estimate of the project. Dan arrived for the estimate on a Saturday, as scheduled (he works with his crew during the week) and was very thorough in his assessment of our project. He explained everything he would do, made suggestions to reduce costs and simplify the job, and sent his quote within a reasonable time frame. We were under a time crunch, and Dan understood and worked with us. He and his delightful crew arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday morning and worked throughout the day. Within four hot, humid, hard-working days, they delivered a masterpiece. Every member of the crew was thoughtful, fun, and respectful, and a true pleasure to deal with. Dan is a task master with his crew, directing every aspect of the work, teaching each person how to improve their craft and the product. Not one detail was forgotten or ignored. Dan was the first to arrive each day, and guided each step of the project. The final outcome was a work of art. Dan and his men went beyond our expectations, providing finishing touches that we didn't even expect.. The project has just finished and our neighbors are already coming by to rave about the results. I can't imagine a better outcome than what we received from Dan's company. I rarely recommend a product or a company, but I have no hesitation in recommending Dan Few's Concrete Company to friends and family read lessCYNTHIA R.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL OFFICE AT (614) 297-7320 to set up an appointment! Chris Ruh Cement Company has been proudly serving Central Ohio, OH since 1970 as a concrete contractor. We do all types of concrete and stone work for residential and commercial properties. We handle foundation and basement work, including structural repairs and waterproofing. If you need a professional to install your driveway, sidewalk, or patio... come to us read lessRecent Review:I needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement work read lessTaymoor A.
Deals in Delaware for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- Plain City
- New Albany
- Upper Arlington
concrete contractors in Delaware
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P CEMENT95 N HARRIS AVE
- A P MARCHI INCP.O. Box 307747
- A PLUS CONCRETE LIFTING14455 STATE RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling NorthPO Box 347
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Concrete356 National Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AARON & AARONS ROOFING COMPANY INC.279 BURNS DR N
- ABLE BUILDERS & INSPECTING6690 CANAAN CIR
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- ABSOLUTE CONCRETE SOLUTIONS258 E. DOMINION BLVD
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- ACE CONCRETE INC2940 Creek Rd
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Affordable Concrete2819 Grosse Pt
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENT 2633 Cambria Mill Rd
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL PURPOSE CONCRETE INCPO Box 1101
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- Alvito Landscape Co. 1740 Ross Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Decorative Concrete Inc7845 Royal Park Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Quality Construction LLC6682 State Route 95
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE SYSTEMS INCPO BOX 476
Grove City, Ohio
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Armstrong Concrete1517 Colorado Ave
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- ARTISTIC SCAPES LLC6193 BILLINGTON DR
- ASPHALT SERVICES OF OHIO, INC4579 Poth Rd
- Atlantis Concrete & Construction LLC792 Carteret Dr.
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A & P CEMENT
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- B-LINE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1931
- BACKUS CONCRETE824 CARRYBACK DR
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barbee Concrete Construction Inc3903 Whispering Creek Ln
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT3045 E. 5th Ave.
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- Bill Lewis Cement Contractor2401 Strimple Ave
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blubaugh Construction & Design1660 Cullison Rd
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- BONDED ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3483 E FULTON ST
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- BRC Construction & Property Management 1490 Downrey Dr
- Bricklin LLC4895 Olentangy Blvd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brooks Concrete4 Ravine Ridge
- Brown-Bell PavingP O Box 29041
- Bruck Blacktop MaintenancePO Box 21013
- Buckeye Asphalt Maintenance & Sealcoating, LLC488 Yeoman Ave
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd5360 Ponderosa Dr
- C and R handyman services124 north clinton st
- C Roy Homes7565 E Liberty Rd N
- C. K. Enterprises830 Franklin Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC2889 Johnstown Rd
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC2889 Johnstown Rd
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- Capoccia Concrete, LLC8631 Olde Worthington Rd.
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- CAREY PRECAST CONCRETE COMPANY3436 TWP RD 98
- Carter's Concrete contracting1024 Lancaster ave
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- CAUTELA CONCRETE7366 SCHOOLCRAFT LN
- CDK Structures Inc4600 Mitchell Ln
- Central Ohio Concrete1726 Pompey Rd
- CENTRAL OHIO CONCRETE CUTTING6450 W BROAD ST
- Chase Brick Paving2728 N County Line Rd
- Chisel Works LLC5725 Firwood Pl
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Brown Cement LLC833 Bowman Ave.
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- CHRISTOPHER CONSTRUCTION/MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER CONST1000 LAKE TREE CT
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd