The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Avon Lake, OH
There are 44 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Avon Lake
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows9/10 Mark and crew are honest and communicate effectively Job had some bumps along the way but we never felt like we were getting the runaround
- Keselman Construction Group, IncWe just finished renovating our entire kitchen and living space, and we are thrilled with our experience with Keselman. From start to finish we were happy with the experience. The quality speaks for itself, and you can see in their reviews and website that they do great work. But what you may not see is how great their communication and professionalism are, and you have to work with them to really get a sense of that. They really went above and beyond to make the project go smoothly. We were assigned a professional designer (Jessica) to help us brainstorm ideas and give us recommendations. She even spent half a day touring warehouses and stores to find the perfect countertops, floors, hardware, tiling, and paint. She made beautiful renders so we could see exactly what our space would look like, and she was always nice, upbeat, and super helpful. Our project manager was Sergiy, and we were very happy with him as well. We have never done a project like this, so we weren't exactly sure how it was supposed to go. But Sergiy was patient with us and communicated with us every step of the way. He gave us a heads up when workers would be coming, he gave us status updates for the project, he let us know if there was a problem, and if they were ever unsure about how we wanted something to be done, he simply asked to make sure they were doing it right. He was super professional and always kind and patient. Tony oversaw the project from a high level, working with us on the cost and being patient as we modified the project to fit out budget. He offered recommendations for cost-savers without sacrificing quality, and just like everyone else, he was great to work with. I can't recommend Keselman more, and we will definitely be working with them on our next project
- Keselman Construction Group, IncThe whole process from beginning to end was very positive and professional, with great communication, first class workmanship, and consideration for the disruption having a construction project inside the home brings. Everyone was a joy to work with and we'll definitely be calling them again when we have any other major construction work to be done
- Keselman Construction Group, IncThe crew was fantastic, on time, professional and left everything clean after completing the work. The quality of work was excellent. We have worked on multiple projects with Kesselman Construction and they always deliver. Highly recoomend!
- Keselman Construction Group, IncOverall, we had a very good experience with the Kesselman group. We are so pleased with the walk-in-closet and master bathroom remodel on our 2nd floor and the craftsmanship has held up very well so far. While definitely not the least expense option when it came to contractors/builder teams, we are really happy we ended up going with them. They were considerate, cleaned up nicely after the project was done, and seemed to contact out to quality services. We would higher them again if we were ever to do another addition
- Keselman Construction Group, IncKeselman did an amazing job of doubling the square footage of my bathroom while updating the classic look of a 1920's era cape code home.
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLCTim Cohen and his colleagues did an excellent job removing the wallpaper, preparing the walls for painting, and painting our living room and foyer. From the meeting to see the work and provide an estimate to the final touches, everything was done beautifully and in a professional manner. Tim and the workers showed up promptly each day, did their work, and left the house spotless at the end of each day. They did an amazing job and the foyer and living room look great. Tim was present each day and they worked continuously until the project was done. I appreciated that they worked on our project only from start to finish and they completed the job in the estimated amount of time. Wallpaper removal isn't cheap, but the estimate was identical with another I received. We chose this business because of their expertise with wallpaper removal, and we are very happy we did. We are already planning our next room to be painted. Highly recommended
- Ray Arnold MasonryEverything was basically flawless for this job. That’s not something I say very often for home renovations, but everything from the first inspection to the last went completely as I hoped. It was especially refreshing because it’s so hard to get labor nowadays. This job was on time and on point!
- Hazelwood FloorsKevin, their foreman, and his team showed up on time throughout the project. They were able to salvage enough flooring from the first floor to weave and repair the second floor hall. Kevin was so skilled I was unable to tell where the repairs were done. They then refinished thestairs , risers and landing. They began installing the first floor flooring. The flooring was 3/8" tongue and groove red oak flooring with a 2" face which I had custom milled to replicate what was available in the 1921 Sears Kit House that was being worked on. They sanded stained and refinished the new floors creating a custom stain that was compatible with my refinished woodwork. Kevin and his team were here 12 days. They minimized their sanding dust with vacuums and cleaned up after themselves every day before they left. The floors look as if they are in a new house built in 1921 which was my goal. I have new handrails and furnace heat diffusers which look original. I am totally satisfied with the work. I recommend Hazelwood Flooring to anyone who wants a quality professional flooring contractor
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI HAVE TO ADMIT I HAD SIGNED WITH ANOTHER COMPANY TO COMPLETE THE ROOFING JOB. GARY CAME AND TOOK A LOOK AT THE ROOF AND IN A FEW MINUTES CAME INSIDE AND MET WITH ME AND GAVE ME THE PRICE OF $4700 FOR 25 YEAR SHINGLES. I STATED THAT I WANTED 30 YEAR DIMENSIONAL SHINGLES, ESPECIALLY THE ENTIRE CERTAINTEED SYSTEM. HE NEXT QUOTED A PRICE OF $5050. THE CONTRACT I SIGNED EARLIER THAT DAY WAS FOR $9145. THANK GOD THERE IS A 3 DAY PERIOD TO CANCEL. I CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY WITH THAT COMPANY. GARY SAVED ME OVER $4000.00 DOLLARS. THE CREW WAS EXCELLENT AND DID THE JOB IN TWO DAYS. I HAVE SIDING ON MY HOUSE SO BECAUSE OF THE 3 LAYERS THERE WAS EXPOSED WOOD. THEY TOOK CARE OF THAT ALSO WITHOUT COST AND POINTED BOTH CHIMNEYS. THE OTHER ROOFING COMPANIES NEVER MENTIONED A PROBLEM WITH THE CHIMNEYS. ONCE IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME, I SAW THAT THE MORTAR WAS MISSING AROUND THE BRICK. THE ADDITIONAL COST FOR ROTTEN WOOD REPLACEMENT WAS ONLY $85.00. I WILL DEFINITELY USED THEM AGAIN FOR WORK
Contractors in Avon Lake
- Business Description:4-6 employees. Uses subs larger jobs. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. No travel charges. No service fees.Recent Review:Ed the owner of Capps Enterprises was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was very professional, trustworthy, and detailed in the work he was going to perform and not perform. The work performed on the house meet our expectations which were very high to begin with. He cleaned up the yard every night and was careful not to destroy the landscaping around the house. My husband and I had a feeling that this contractor was the real deal after we had spent some time talking to him. We would definitely recommend Capps to anyone and would certainly use him again. We could not be happier with the price and work performed.Heidi C.
- Business Description:For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg F..Recent Review:It went excellent. Miciej was on time. The shower handle. could not be fixed because the handle could not be attached to the pipe. An appointment will be made to have it fixed...cutting through back drywall to stabilize pipe. The new toilet was installed. Additionally we had another worker give an estimate on sink top and removal of wall mirror which we will have them do laterStephen O.
- Business Description:heating and cooling / general contractor we service all make and models residential and commercial 24 hr service .we are family owned. we work on forced air /gas ,propane,electric units boilers steam and hot water heat pumps central a/c arzel zoning and other products humidifiers dehumidifiers ultra violets lights electronic air cleaners high efficiency air filters ventilation hot water tanks and instant hot water tanks gas line repairs plumbing electrical home improvementRecent Review:ALEX WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH AND VERY HONEST GUY. came out and gave me a free diagnositic and fixed only what needed fixed. another company had already worked on it previously and overcharged me and tried to add a bunch of extra parts and work that was not needed. E&M HVAC is super honest and doesn't try to rip you off and overcharge for things that are not needed. great company!! Thank you Alex ! <br /Peter F.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster RentalsRecent Review:Brad Smith Roofing Company did nothing short of a superior job: quote, materials delivery and most importantly, the roofing project itself: tear-off, install, clean-up - all 100% flawless!!! The roof is not only beautiful, but provides peace of mind to us that we had a quality company do the job with a reliable warranty. Thanks to Sean Masterson and the entire team of individuals who were on the jobsite. We've received many compliments about the roof and feel confident more business will be coming your way. Thanks again for a beautiful job. Please tell the team that was here - nice workCraig O.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of Construction/Carpentry Experience, Klabik Construction has decided to branch out on their own. Creating this small business to help you reach your home Improvement goals and needs.Recent Review:Klabik replaced a sliding glass door and installed triple windows and built a window seat under it and repaired exterior siding. On another project I also had them install a floor and floating shelves. I have referred them to friends and family and we have all been satisfied with their work.Kathleen H.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Everything was basically flawless for this job. That’s not something I say very often for home renovations, but everything from the first inspection to the last went completely as I hoped. It was especially refreshing because it’s so hard to get labor nowadays. This job was on time and on pointMatt E.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE $ 67.- TRAVEL CHARGES $20.-Recent Review:It went exactly as I expected. We have had Dietmar here at least two times previously (possibly 3, I don't remember) and he's as good as it gets. Not only is he VERY proficient at so many things, he's the nicest and most professional guy you could ask for. In all seriousness, if you need somethings done, call Dietmar now. He's very busy, books up quickly, and the faster you call him they faster he'll fix whatever you need. I am in NO way related to him or his business in any way, I just feel he really deserves the praise. Dietmar's the bestALAN S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Gerome's For more than 50 years we have been serving customers in the greater Cleveland area by offering custom kitchen and bath remodeling solutions. We design, build and install kitchens and bathrooms at affordable prices. We can work with your ideas to meet your budget. We can create that one-of-a-kind piece for you. Whether you are remodeling or building a new house, we are your “one stop design showroom for all your kitchen and bath remodeling needs." Look no further than..Recent Review:I am very impressed with the professionalism of this company. The workers take great pride in their work which made the end result perfection. They stayed in constant contact and communication with me on all details. Were prompt and neat and I am going to have them do my kitchen nextLane F.
- Business Description:DBA - Custom Remodeling & Design. Owner operated. Located in Chagrin Falls, Cerha Kitchen & Bath has been a trusted and important member of this and the surrounding community. Since establishing his company in 1997, owner Jim Cerha has been serving homeowners in northeast Ohio for almost two decades. At the Cerha Kitchen & Bath Design Studio we specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovations and much more.Recent Review:Very well. Professional service and excellent design advice and guidance. Installers were competent and timely. Overall design, cabinets and counter top were via CERHA. We had our own contractor, Meyer Construction of Mentor, for demolition of old kitchen and the electrical, plumbing and drywall work. Whole job from start of demolition to cooking our first meal in the new kitchen took 5.5 weeksJoe M.
- Business Description:Curb Appeal Painting is a professionally managed, Cleveland-based painting company. Our skilled employees are supervised on a daily basis by our management team. We do not use subcontractors. We do not take a deposit, but we do ask to be paid in full upon completion of the work. Due to the size of our crews and our production systems, we have a $1,500.00 minimum job size for new clientsRecent Review:Short rating: Excellent! Explanation: 1. They let us know that it is their work method is to set aside a block of time to COMPETE the project... not starting a job and going around to other jobs of a day or two. The job is started and is worked on until completed. 2. The crews come equipped and prepared to work each day. Work and control of materials is neat throughout. Crews are knowledgeable about paint formulations for the application, appearance, and durability of the paint. 3. We've lived in our house for more than 40 years and have both hired other painters and painted the house ourselves. This crew was professional from beginning to end and left a house painted thoroughly and neatlyRon A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Avon Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adria Design156 Lear Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC1080 BASSETT RD STE B
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- Allen Construction & Maintenance, LLC1128 24th St
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Ally Builders15215 Darrow Rd
- American Building & Restoration / Americlean37233 Carleen Ave
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- Apollo Builders1179 Haverston Rd
- Architectural Advantage Of Ohio, Inc.8044 Maddock Rd.
- Arnett Construction & Excavating50 Meadowbrook drive
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A & G Trucking
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barbera Home Improvement5376 Ridge Rd
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- BEHRINGER DESIGN & REMODELING874 W RIVER RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Birch Construction LLC14441 Whitney Rd
- BLOCH BUILDING INC1025 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bower Construction & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 40152
Bay Village, Ohio
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BUTCH KLIMEK ROOFING10701 DORMAE CT
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- Call Rick Contractor307 W. 13th St,
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Caraballo Custom Home Inc2998 Alden Dr
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- Cerha Kitchen & Bath8541 E Washington St
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- Chris Demkow Design Companies1305 W. 80th St 119
- CHRONISTER TREE FARM2825 SHARON COPLEY RD
- CK Home repair25151 Brookpark Rd 1507
North Olmsted, Ohio
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Artisans4870 W 12th St
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Cochran's Remodeling and Construction LLC.170 Fox Run Dr.
Munroe Falls, Ohio
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLC8343 Villa Marina Ct
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Country Homes & Remodeling LLC4044 Highland Dr
- Creative Colors International17413 Woodford Ave
- CURB APPEAL PAINTING26351 Curtiss Wright Pkwy
- Custom Craft Builders5010 Mayfield Rd Ste 109
- Custom Interior Creations11240 Hawke rd.
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Custom Painting and Remodeling4704 Forest Edge Dr.
- Custom Stairs and Finishes Inc6440 Norwalk Rd Ste H
- C and S Service
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- D E P Contracting LLCPO Box 85
- D I Y HOME WAREHOUSE20600 SHELDON RD
Brook Park, Ohio
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dakota & Co.2510 McMackin Rd
- Dane Contractors Inc1080 Bassett Rd Ste C
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC