For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Avon Lake, OH
There are 83 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Avon Lake
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Wms constructionGREAT!! Really nice guy, very professional and knowledgeable. Quality work, done in a timely manner. I'd call him again in a hot minute!!
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsWe have had an initial evaluation (in bad weather). I feel that since Gary and Dave (owners) got involved we shall be taken care of.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI'll start by saying that I am thrilled with the job that was done. Everything looks great and the workmen were terrific about cleaning up after themselves. The house looks very nice. The issue we had could have been a very annoying problem with them but, as we are retired, it wasn't a big deal. But it's why they didn't get all perfect scores. We were given a date for them to arrive to install the two windows. They were to arrive between 8:30 and 9:00. We had moved furniture so they could access the windows. We had removed the window treatments. When they hadn't arrived by a little after 9:30 my husband called and was told they had picked up the windows and were on their way. Should arrive soon. When they still weren't here by 11:00 I called and was told we would get a call back. Finally we got a call back. The installers went to pick up the windows. They got the bedroom window. No problem. Then they went looking for the living room window. Funny thing. Seems as if it was never ordered. So the installers decided they should wait for the second window so they didn?t come. Now, other than some irritation at the fact the window wasn?t yet ordered, I wasn?t overly upset. Well, and the fact that someone decided to tell us the windows were being installed when there was only one. I don?t even mind that the decision was made not to come until they had both windows. I?m not happy about these things but stuff like that happens. What frosts me is that they didn?t come and didn?t bother to tell us they weren?t coming. Why would they not notify us of the problem? If we were working and had taken time off work to let them in, then we would have lost some PTO for nothing. As it was we were home anyway. They also did work for us a couple of years ago so we are already repeat customers and I would definitely recommend them. And we may use them again to replace even more windows
Handymen in Avon Lake
- Business Description:Unfortunately due to an unforeseen accident I cannot accept new clients at this time.Recent Review:On time. Friendly. Professional! Would recommend!Jennifer S.
- Business Description:At Desatnik Decorating we pride ourselves in quality drywall and plaster work along with painting, paying attention to fine detail, and a clean professional atmosphere. We also perform other home improvements as listed in our company profile. Always trying to accommodate people especially in emergency situations where timing is criticalRecent Review:Jeff has been fantastic to work with. We have had him drywall patch, texture ceilings, paint hallways, stairwells and doors on our second floor. We also had Jeff repair and skim coat our dinning room ceiling and walls, jeff also repainted the ceiling in the dinning and our large living room. His work is fantastic, he has been extremely reliable, responsive and trustworthy. Good workman ship is not cheap and I feel Jeff’s prices have been extremely reasonable for the scope and scale of projects we have asked him to do. We have always felt comfortable with him being I our home to work when we have to leave and he is a great communicator for project time, and visits to the house (since drywall is a multi day project). I would strongly recommend Desatnik Decorating for the projects he has done at our homeAndrew L.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair and home project needs. We have been in business for over 12 years. Our technicians are highly skilled, with over 10 years experience. They are capable performing any project around the home and our work is guaranteed. We have the staff to respond to any request for work within three business days or sooner. We also do bathroom and kitchen remodelingRecent Review:Very well, especially in bad conditions.Lou C.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us todayRecent Review:Back in November 2020 We had a written agreement that Mr. Bailey would be at our house on April 19, 2021 for removal of our front porch railings, and then would re-sand, re-finish and re-paint the columns. Sadly, it's 3pm on April 19th and no show! Not responding to texts, emails, anythingCheryl W.
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:I am a one-man show. I do employ laborers from time to time but nobody that I wouldn't trust in my own home. I can and will recommend sub-contractors but I will not employ them to do part of a job. My goal is to start and finish one job at a time unless my customer needs me to give them time to complete a portion of a project
- Business Description:Hi my name is Matthew, I have been landscaping for 18 years. I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream. I offer fair pricing, there's not a price I can't beat. My greatest satisfaction is the smile on your face after your dream turns into reality. I offer grass cutting mowing pavers retention wall irrigation you name it I do it hard to find good workers these days but you can still count on me quick and efficient with qualitRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful and great job. We want them to comeback.Stella H.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE $ 67.- TRAVEL CHARGES $20.-Recent Review:Vendor did not even return my phone call.COLLEEN M.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
Deals in Avon Lake for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Sheffield Lake
- Bay Village
- North Olmsted
- North Ridgeville
- Rocky River
- Fairview Park
- Olmsted Falls
- Brook Park
- Columbia Station
- Parma Heights
- Middleburg Heights
- South Amherst
handyman services in Avon Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath26232 cranage rd
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- 2at Carpentry Inc6870 Spring Glen Dr
Valley City, Ohio
- 3D Roofing & Construction6947 Promway Ave. NW 91
North Canton, Ohio
- 3rd Generation Construction llc38 Lakeview Dr
- 911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.5370 Brookpark Rd
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY1011 ROSE BLVD
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging5706 Cherokee
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- AAA Appliance Service Inc41734 Griswold Rd
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- Afanador Construction, LLC8150 Crestwood Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE CONTRACTING205 E Orange Hill Cir
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE GUTTERS & SIDING16823 Northview dr
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- AL Brothers Roofing LLC11722 Lela Ave NW
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- Alexis Painting4815 State Rd
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- ALL MAINTENANCE49015 Middle Ridge Rd
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All paint & stain llc
Maple Hts, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- Allen Construction & Maintenance, LLC1128 24th St
- Allied Appliance Maintenance Co619 Humiston Dr
Bay Village, Ohio
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Ally Builders15215 Darrow Rd
- AMAC Home Inspection Services3192 Junior Pkwy
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- American Heritage Home Remodeling LLC111 Mariners Cir
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- American Home Construction, LLC.4604 Palm Ave
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Architectural Advantage Of Ohio, Inc.8044 Maddock Rd.
- Arnett Construction & Excavating50 Meadowbrook drive
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Bcandoit8513 Manchester Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beesley Construction14503 Terminal
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- Benny The HandyMan
- Bill Mahan5729 Fayette Rd
New London, Ohio
- Blue Truck Enterprise1036 N Pasadena Avenue
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Bowie enterprises
- Breathe Easy Home Improvement3639 Clague
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- BRUCE FEHER3781 PARKDALE
- Buckey's 4 ESP (Energy Saving Products)33124 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Byers Construction206 Taylor St
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- C&L Mason Cleaning LLC4316 E 119th St
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- Call Rick Contractor307 W. 13th St,
- CAMELOT CUSTOM WOODWORKING14493 ROCK CREEK RD
- Campers Cleaners145 Parklane
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- CAPTAIN HANDY13938 A CEDAR RD #159 A
- Cardinal Handyman Services LLC727 Fairwood Blvd
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carson Services LLC713 Tuxedo Ave.
- C and S Service
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Avon Lake, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Avon Lake, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.