Desatnik Decorating

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2005

1263 Hathaway

Lakewood, OH 44107

At Desatnik Decorating we pride ourselves in quality drywall and plaster work along with painting, paying attention to fine detail, and a clean professional atmosphere. We also perform other home improvements as listed in our company profile. Always trying to accommodate people especially in emergency situations where timing is critical....

drywall (129)interior painting (76)handyman (35)plastering (25)electrician (25)woodworking (18)lighting (11)house painting (10)wallpaper removal (10)door installation (9)insulation (7)general contractors (7)

10/29/2021

Jeff is great! He is truly a professional. This is the second time we've used him to do drywall work, and his work is superb. He also makes sure that the drywall dust doesn't invade the rest of your home to such a great degree that after he's done for the day, you'd never know someone had been sanding drywall. We also had him paint the beam and post and a bathroom and kitchen/dining room area. His...

Description of Work
Drywalled wood beam and post, prepared for painting and painted it and other areas

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

10/20/2021

Jeff has been fantastic to work with. We have had him drywall patch, texture ceilings, paint hallways, stairwells and doors on our second floor. We also had Jeff repair and skim coat our dinning room ceiling and walls, jeff also repainted the ceiling in the dinning and our large living room. His work is fantastic, he has been extremely reliable, responsive and trustworthy. Good workman ship is not...

Description of Work
Skim coat damaged ceiling, correct paint “flashing” repair lathe and plaster wall with old wallpaper and prep for paint.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Review for Desatnik Decorating - 1263 Hathaway, Lakewood, OH - 39515328

09/22/2021

Jeff did great work on our two drywall repairs! He has excellent attention to detail and did a great job cleaning up his work area. He showed up on time and was very personable. We would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
patched holes in garage and hallway

Category drywall

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/31/2021

Desatnik decorating was hired to paint my entire first floor & garage. This included Baseboards, doors, Casings, ceilings and walls. He also completed drywall repair as needed. He is by far the best painter I have ever come across. His work is flawless. He’s honest, very friendly, reputable and very communicative. His prices are very reasonable. It is very difficult to find people that do great wo...

Description of Work
The entire first floor needed to be painted along with the interior garage.

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

11/14/2020

Jeff did great work! He was personable and very thorough with cleaning up when he was finished. The ceilings look as good as new.

Description of Work
Two ceilings needed repair following plumbing issues

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

08/15/2020

remodel bedroom, crown molding, painting

Description of Work
Jeff has done multiple projects for us for over 10 years. In my experience, I have known Jeff to be honest, priced competitively, very personable, realistic with timeframes, and always strives to make sure I am completely satisfied with completed work. I admit I am a tough customer and expect a high level of quality in a finished product and Jeff has always delivered. I would use him again.

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/06/2020

Did a terrific job as usual. Came when he said he would, did the work on time for a fair price. Cabinets look awesome!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets

Category custom cabinets,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/04/2020

Jeff Desatnik was punctual, professional and was clearly a perfectionist in his work. He took the time to thoroughly explain what he was doing and even gave me painting tips on a job I was performing elsewhere in my house. I enjoyed his witty/silly conversation and found Jeff to be pleasant and dependable. I will definitely hire him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Job #1: A hole in our kitchen drywall cut by a plumber needed to be repaired. Job #2: Replacement of loose ceramic tile and painting of bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/03/2020

Jeff did an awesome job repairing my 1924 walls. They look amazing and he was very clean. I was concerned about the dust from sanding, but he was thorough when containing the dust and keeping to to a minimum. He even gave me pointers on finishing the project. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Plaster/drywall repair

Category custom cabinets,drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

03/25/2020

We would like to thank Jeff D. for his high quality of work and professionalism. Great care was given to home with tarp laid out for a walk way, carpet cleaned afterwards. The repair was so good we cannot tell any difference from old to new work. We needed to re-paint and Jeff gladly ran out to purchase this for us. Jeff is very friendly and we had some good conversations during his time at our ho...

Description of Work
A small drywall hole patch

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

At Desatnik Decorating we offer excellence in Drywall installation, taping, skim coating, wallpaper removal, interior painting, staining, pressure wash and stain decks, interior carpentry, finish basements, interior demolition, electrical upgrades, handyman. Maintaining a clean and professional environment. Our very competitive pricing is determined by the job. Small jobs are always welcome. Our reputation is determined by our customer reviews. And as always friendly service.

n/a