A faulty well pump can cause your water to shut off, lower your water pressure, or result in filthy, unhealthy water. If you suspect an issue with your pump, it’s important to deal with it right away. Here’s how to spot problems.
Get matched with top well pump repair services in Ashland, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local well pump repair services.
Recent Well Water Pump Repair Reviews in Ashland
- DEL'S WATER SERVICEDel was the right man, with the right tools, for the right price. He was willing to work on a Saturday morning and quickly diagnosed the problem- a worn out pump. Anytime you can hire a person with 30 years experience you should do so; they will have been around long enough to know what works and what doesn't. That's Del
- DEL'S WATER SERVICEI highly recommend Dell's Well and Pump Service. I called and left a message and was called back in approximately 30 minutes and in another 30 minutes he was here to fix the problem. Fast, friendly service at an excellent price!
- DEL'S WATER SERVICEEverything when without a problem. I called in the evening and Del was there first thing in the morning. By noon we had water again. This guy is great, and his prices are very, very fair.
- HAD IncI had a problem when me well stopped working on a Friday evening around 7:00 pm. A few years ago HAD had installed a water holding tank for my well and I was satisfied with their service. Last night I called their emergency number as I had no water. Finally at 10:00 am the next morning I was able to get a hold of someone else to come fix the problem. I received no call back from HAD at all using their emergency number
Wells in Ashland
- Business Description:We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud..Recent Review:I had performed a self-install of a new refrigerator water line with a saddle valve and the valve was leaking and no water was coming to the fridge. I asked that he come and repair or replace the valve and get water to the fridge. He said they were booking a few days out with the Thanksgiving holiday and being busy, and asked if that was okay and I said yes as it wasn't a bad leak. He scheduled me for a window of 1-2 pm. on November 23rd. At 2:35 pm that day I had the wife call him as I was still at work; he forgot to place us on the schedule but said he would still come between 4 and 4:30. He shows up and repairs the valve and gets water to the fridge. It is not coming out very fast and I don't know this because the wife is working with him at the dispenser holding a cup. He says it should be good to go and we write him a check. He says that I will receive an electronic receipt in e-mail very soon and he departs. I telephone him on Friday the 27th because there is very little ice production and the water is still coming out at a trickle. AND I have yet to receive a receipt for his first visit. He asks about kinks in the line (which I have already checked and he did as well when he was here the first time) I give my opinion on what may be the cause and I inform him that I have already checked the water pressure with a gauge; he says he will place me on the schedule to come see what may be the issue....and he asks for my email address again to get me a receipt. 4 days later he texts me on Tuesday December 1st (at 11 pm at night) and says he has an opening Friday morning or early afternoon and could he come over then? I stated that early after Noon would be fine. He then responds that he can only come between 8am and 11 am that day--so I asked why did he offer an afternoon slot?? He says he forgot he had someone scheduled at 12 instead of 2pm. I told him to forget the whole thing and that I would find someone else that doesn't give me the run-around. He apologized and said it was hard wearing all of the hats of the owner/plumber/secretary of the small company. He also said he did the job for half what other companies would charge. I understand the aspects of running a small business, that is one of the reasons I contracted with him in the first place-to be able to support a small business in these poor economic times. He failed to provide the service I requested and states that he corrected my issue- this is not true. I did not have ice nor proper water dispensing is what I contracted and paid for at the first visit. I feel that he should have promptly returned when informed that it was not working properly, and was placed on the back-burner and I truly believe that if he ever did return he would charge me full price for the call even though the proper repair was not completed initially. Oh, he did finally send me a receipt right before calling me on the 1st for the $150 I paid to have a new saddle valve installed. Nice guy but very poor business practices during my experienceKevin S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Founded in 1989. State Licensed & ASHI Certified. We believe your Home Inspection should be a personalized experience. Erie Inspection Service was built on family principles and values by previous home builders. With multiple inspectors, we are able to expidite your home purchase process. We will provide an informative on-site inspection report that will prepare you for home ownership and give your family insight on the systems, structure and overall condition of the propertyRecent Review:Nick was great, very thorough and detailed I would highly recommend him to anyone!Tacarra T.
- Business Description:Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pureRecent Review:The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommendedTony R.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:He came and assessed the problem quickly and accurately. He offered me a couple of solutions and went right to work. Less than 20 minutes later the problem was solved and everything was flowing...smoothly. Excellent service and very personable....he even gave me a discount that I didn't know was available to me. I would hire them againDavid Y.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated just a small business with good quality and reasonable price
- Business Description:26 years in business ...All waterproofing methods available...50,000 satisfied customers....
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:horrible. Repair not done correctly, will not honor lifetime contract, took money from a military veteran and senior citizen. Basically not a good company. Stay away from this company.John D.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's priceRecent Review:Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience evercurtis h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful well articles
Drilling a well could save you hundreds on water bills and deliver healthier water to your home. The cost to drill a well, though, depends on factors like location and how deep you need to dig. Find out more about the costs to drill a well.
The size, depth, location and type of pump will determine the cost a well and pump company will charge when repairing a well pump. Most jobs average of $874.
Find well pump repair services in
- West Salem
- New London
well pump repair services in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- ERIE INSPECTION SERVICE, INC.318 W Main St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio945 N Trimble Rd
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Steve's Repair and Handiwork1086 County Road 1754
- Steve's Repair and Handiwork
- Usawaterproofing1632 Enterprise Pkwy
- Well Hose9419 E San Salvador Dr
- Well Hose