BRIAN'S LOCK SERVICE INC.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 1998

10% AL DISCOUNT...

All Purpose Locksmiths

We are a small locally owned company that services home, auto and business needs. We provide upfront pricing and high quality work. Call us day or night.

Expert Lock And Key

We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.

Gregs Locksmith Service

CHARGES A FLAT RATE. EXTRA CHARGES FOR SERVICE AFTER NORMAL HOURS. NOT AVAILABLE MON-FRI 8:00-4:30 .

03/03/2017

Brian was very responsive. He came out within a couple of hours and everything was taken care of in less than 30 minutes. Call him, he is excellent.

Description of Work
We needed locks changed as tenants had moved out.

09/13/2016

Was very professional and quick. Price was true to phone quote. He arrived on time and made me feel comfortable. When I mentioned I had heard of Brian's lock service on Angie's List, he gave me 10% off!

Description of Work
Changed locks on residential entry doors.

05/06/2015

It always goes great with this company. He responds quickly and does the job very well. Once, when I locked myself out of the house, he showed up in less than an hour to unlock the house. It was really cold that day.

Description of Work
Tumbled locks

10/22/2014

I needed somebody and found them on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Brian's Lock Service Incorporated put in a deadbolt on my garage door.

07/29/2014

Was on time, friendly and professional, will use again,

Description of Work
Drilled and installed deadbolt in front door, rekeyed 2 others to same key.

Category locksmith

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL: DEAD BOLTS, CARS AND HOMES OPENED, KEYS FOR HOME AND AUTO, LOCKS OPENED, & CHANGED, MASTER KEYS, SAFE COMBINATIONS CHANGED .

BY PHONE