Columbus Locksmith LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 1995

Our wide range of services includes lock rekeying, repair, and installation. Count on our high-security products to be your first defense against burglars and intruders. We're certified, bonded, and insured and are backed by years of experience. When you call Columbus Locksmith, you'll get the top-quality service you deserve!...

Expert Lock And Key

Expert Lock And Key

We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.

01/17/2021

Very well. He had color options and worked quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock changed

CATEGORY locksmith

10/26/2020

Frank was great. Arrived to my house quickly and did the work even faster. Would call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change out locks on tricky screw less deadbolts

CATEGORY doors

Thanks for the good review.

10/22/2020

Frank answered my call right away, he was able to get to the property and unlock the door - all within 45 minutes. A quick response is what is needed in a situation like this, and I would not hesitate to call Frank again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency house doorknob opening

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

Thanks for the good review! Frank

10/22/2020

It was an urgent situation as my mother was mugged, and her identification and house keys were stolen. When I called Mr. Keys, he quickly understood the situation and came out immediately. He quickly re-keyed all the locks on the property insuring the safety of my parents while still giving them the convenience that all their locks still worked with the same key. He was a life saver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re Keying 3 household locks

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

No problem. We always strive to be responsive

10/13/2020

Great! I needed this down immediately. He came same day. I can sleep better tonight.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock changed

CATEGORY locksmith