Columbus Locksmith LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 1995

PO Box 903

Columbus, OH 43216

Our wide range of services includes lock rekeying, repair, and installation. Count on our high-security products to be your first defense against burglars and intruders. We're certified, bonded, and insured and are backed by years of experience. When you call Columbus Locksmith, you'll get the top-quality service you deserve!...

04/27/2022

JIM T.

Fantastic - door would not close or lock properly - Mr Keys - spent only 15 minutes and replace the door latch - and everything worked fine - Fantastic job

Description of Work
Repair door latch and lock

01/25/2022

Michael A.

Perfect. Frank was exactly on time, opened the door with the broken lock cylinder, and installed a new one. Very quick and easy to do business with.

Description of Work
Garage door lock cylinder and knob replacement.

12/20/2021

ERICA M.

They were able to come out the same day to rekey the front and back door locks. They were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Rekeyed house locks

09/01/2021

SUSAN M.

“Mr Key” was friendly and professional. THANKS!

Description of Work
5 locks rekeyed

06/24/2021

Nathan K.

Fantastic service! He was able to come same day to rekey locks for a new home. Frank was very nice and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Rekey locks

01/17/2021

Patricia B.

Very well. He had color options and worked quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Lock changed

10/26/2020

Amanda A.

Frank was great. Arrived to my house quickly and did the work even faster. Would call again.

Description of Work
Change out locks on tricky screw less deadbolts

Category doors

Thanks for the good review.

10/22/2020

elizabeth M.

Frank answered my call right away, he was able to get to the property and unlock the door - all within 45 minutes. A quick response is what is needed in a situation like this, and I would not hesitate to call Frank again.

Description of Work
Emergency house doorknob opening

Category locksmith,doors

Thanks for the good review! Frank

10/22/2020

Thad T.

It was an urgent situation as my mother was mugged, and her identification and house keys were stolen. When I called Mr. Keys, he quickly understood the situation and came out immediately. He quickly re-keyed all the locks on the property insuring the safety of my parents while still giving them the convenience that all their locks still worked with the same key. He was a life saver.

Description of Work
Re Keying 3 household locks

Category locksmith,doors

No problem. We always strive to be responsive

10/13/2020

Amanda P.

Great! I needed this down immediately. He came same day. I can sleep better tonight.

Description of Work
Lock changed

09/13/2020

JERRY G.

Not good. To his credit, he found what I think was a pretty obscure part for the 30 year old lock set my front door. The back door needed a new lock set and deadbolt. The first lock set he installed was no good. It would jam. He came back out and put in a better lock set and it’s fine. The deadbolt installation was no good. Did not bother to rout out the wood in the door frame to make the strike plate flush. The screw used on the strike plate seem a little lightweight for the job. Before he leaves, he asks you to go through a 3 ring binder of business cards of people I assume he networks with. Kind of odd, I thought.

Description of Work
Repaired lock set on front door. Replaced lock set and deadbolt on back door.

08/26/2020

Jim P.

He was able to get it in good working order. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Fixed safe.

08/13/2020

James P.

Technician was punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Safe repair.

Category locksmith

We strive to get there on time. If their is a delay we usually let you know

08/12/2020

Deborah E.

It went great! Frank was here the same day I called. We were originally going to just rekey the locks, but after seeing how old and obsolete they were, Frank suggested that we get all new locks and knobs. I'm so glad we did; they look and work so much better now. He was so very polite and professional and did a wonderful job. We are very satisfied and would recommend him to anyone who needs a locksmith.

Description of Work
We needed all the locks replaced in our house, including regular and deadbolt on each door.

Category locksmith,doors

We always like to get there right away

08/08/2020

JENNIFER R.

Excellent, I called for help at noon on a Friday and he was able to repair and replace broken entry doors for me. He is responsive, helpful, and efficient in getting the job done. Will use him again.

Description of Work
Replaced and rekeyed locks in my home

We enjoy fixing locks

05/30/2020

JOSEPH Z.

Very pleasant. Everything was great.

Description of Work
Evaluate an old lock.

Category doors

Thank you for your kind words. We always try to do a good job

04/27/2020

CAROLYN JAMES P.

Fantastically!! This provider was recommended approx. 25 years ago when I first acquired house. This past week when I realized I had lost a key, I remembered the name and found the original invoice in my files. The service and professionalism has not changed one iota -- every thing is still top notch. I did not rate price as I feel the amount charged is well worth for all received -- actual parts, expertise, promptness and most of all honesty.

Description of Work
changed present locks and new keys

03/11/2020

Dan J.

Excellent Frank took care of the problem to our satisfaction

Description of Work
Replace lock and reinforce door

03/06/2020

Matthew U.

Frank was very professional, friendly, and very prompt! Thank you!

Description of Work
Lock rekeyed

03/06/2020

MARK & BECKY P.

Frank did a great job. He came within ten minutes. The job took about an hour. The door knob (with a lock), was much more solid than the type that you can find at a hardware store. I would definitely call Frank again.

Description of Work
A Lock in a door knob had broken, and the door would not open

01/10/2020

Deborah L S.

Frank arrived in a timely manner and was very thorough and professional. I would hire Columbus Locksmith LLC again.

Description of Work
Replace several locks and re-key.

12/30/2019

Michael D.

Very quick service call. 30 minutes

Description of Work
Repair loose lock on front door

12/20/2019

Carol S. W.

It went great. I called around 8 am this morning. He arrived around 2:00. He was done by 2:30. The service call was $75.00. He charged $15. For labor.

Description of Work
The lock on our screen door was jammed.

10/28/2019

Beth C.

Wonderful service. I would recommend him to everyone. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Description of Work
New locks and doors re keyed.

10/28/2019

Jacqui D.

Quickly and easily. Will want to replace door though as it is old and handle no longer engages. So glad for the quick response as I would have had to break the glass otherwise to exit in the event of a fire.

Description of Work
Unjam lock to my front storm door.

Expert Lock And Key

We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.

Accurate Locksmith & Security

*I service Residential and Commercial, sorry No Automotive* Let me answer your questions now.-- PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY!** 614-764-5625 - EMAIL request may be delayed. Super Service Award winner 2008-2018! -614-764-5625 Family owned and operated with more than 30 years' experience, specializing with doors from the 1900s-1960s remodeled with new lock hardware, lock-outs, locks sold and installed, Electronic Locks installed, locks repaired for the security of your family. With 24hr assistance, .**Let me help keep you, your family and home safe.** I won't just lock it, I'll security It! accuratelocksmithsecurity.com

Gregs Locksmith Service

CHARGES A FLAT RATE. EXTRA CHARGES FOR SERVICE AFTER NORMAL HOURS. NOT AVAILABLE MON-FRI 8:00-4:30 .

Locksmith Services & Doors