Divines Landscaping

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

1222 Seward Ave

Akron, OH 44320

Divine Landscaping is Owner operated and committed to greatness. We provide an excellent quality service that can't be beat. We work until the job is done right! Call or click for an estimate today. ...

lawn care (14)lawn & landscaping (8)leaf removal (2)sewer cleaning (1)mulch delivering (1)

10/05/2020

The first few services was good communication and good service. They came out weekly for several weeks. Then they just stopped coming did not call did not return my messages just left me high and dry. Unacceptable and unprofessional. I would not give them another dollar and I would not spend your money on this company. Very very disappointed and very wrong to do that to someone. Each time they cam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower, weed whack, edging, and blow off. Possible future jobs such as spring and fall cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/02/2020

Never returned my call. Service and/or quote was never even received. Terrible service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, trimming and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/22/2020

Awesome, returned my call immediately was at my home within a half an hour and was able to mow the same day, my lawn looks amazing, very professional and very affordable, Dante' keep up the good work, I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/16/2020

Everything went great. Both guys were complete professionals, and their work was awesome. They've gained a repeat customer. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Yard Work, Leaf Removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/05/2020

Divines Landscaping did phenomenal work and transformed my yard from a jungle to a landscape all should aspire to achieve. Dante was very professional, accommodating to my schedule, and provided an excellent quote prior to the scheduled maintenance. Their great attention to detail, competitive pricing, and prompt courteous service is beyond reproach. Thank you Dante!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10,000 sq. ft of yard maintenance including mowing, clippings removal, and massive weed removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

Thank you for your business. Happy to provide a great service.

07/19/2020

Only lawn service around to respond quickly and fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn services

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

06/29/2020

The mowing and trimming was perfect. They did exactly as instructed. And paid attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/29/2020

Prompt, professional and courteous! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

06/22/2020

They did an excellent job both times they been here and even made a suggestion so I won't have future problems of my gutters clogging I found them and they said they'll put them on for me . They treat me and their job like it is their own .I highly appreciate their honesty , being a widow they are trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing,weed eating cleaned out my gutters.

CATEGORY landscaping,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thanks ...Happy to provide services to help preventative maintenance

05/29/2020

It was great. They were showed pretty quick after I called them, and it was a nice and quick service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mowing, edging,and trimming of bushes

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

That you

General Lawn Care Maintenance, Gravel Spreading, Lawn Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Mulch and Topsoil installation

Ask For Details