The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Akron, OH
There are 42 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Akron
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCThis company has been great since the beginning. They where very upfront about their cost to start with and stayed on budget unless we asked for extras as the project has gone along. The workers show up and have been respectful and pleasant to be around. The timeline has taken a little longer than planned, but the pandemic had set some things back. overall we are very pleased with the work and excellent communication this company has
- Rock Steady Builders, LLCHad Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barn
- Rock Steady Builders, LLCChristina was awesome to work with. She handled of the permits I needed. The crew was a great group of guys.
- Platinum GaragesPlatinum Garages was a HUGE help. When we bought our first home the garage leaked and the foundation was cracked and sinking. There was no saving it. After getting about 4-5 quotes from people in the area we made the decision to go with Platinum. They have the best prices around. They were always one step ahead and were very prompt to send out and get the permits approved. They let me know all updates along the process. Any questions I had were answered extremely fast and the overall process was extremely easy from start to finish. The demo/concrete prep took only 1 day, concrete pour was 1 day, and their crew came and had the entire garage built/sided/shingled/gutters/cleaned up in exactly 5 hours another day. (This was for a 20x24 garage) I couldn’t believe it! I would highly recommend Platinum Garages for anyone’s garage needs
- Platinum GaragesExcellent. Couldn't be happier with Platinum -- outstanding construction paired with excellent customer service and price. Platinum is a pleasure to work with, does the job well, and does it quickly. If only they did more than garages...
- Platinum GaragesThe Platinum Team was incredibly organized - they knew we were pressed for time as we were selling our home in Shaker and they organized and coordinated everything seamlessly to meet the open house date. We felt like we had a partner during what is normally a very high stress process, from the girls at the office communicating updates and deliveries to the on-site crew scheduling. Tim assured it all came together on time and on budget, including meeting all the inspection requirements. The quality workmanship was evident - the first day our house was on the market, we received an offer - couldn’t have done it without you guys! Jean M
- Kaye Construction, LLCThis started right after COVID hit, so it had it's rough patches with getting supplies, sub-contractors, permits, etc. But Ron was very good about keeping in communication and letting us know about the delays. The finished product came out better than I had hoped. Any issues or concerns I had, Ron fixed for me right away and made it right without trying to charge me for extras. I have worked with contractors in the past that stick exactly to the agreement and any slight extra they charge you for. The reality is, things change a lot during the process, and you find yourself wanting to changing things up a bit. Ron was very receptive to listening to what I wanted and made sure I was happy with the finished product, and was very flexible with the original agreement making it easy to make these small changes on the fly. This is a family business, which means they treat you like family too. I look forward to working with the Kaye boys on our next project
- Daveron Design + Build by Daveron BuildersWe hired Daveron to do our kitchen remodel. The work done by Dave and his crew was unquestionably the best I could have expected. From meetings before our project to delays due to the COVID outbreak, to completion, I couldn’t have been happier. Dave was the consummate contractor - I always felt well-informed as to the current status of the job. The job area was always cleaned up before he left for the day. Daveron has a client for life! My husband and I are already discussing what job we’ll do next, and Daveron is the first and only contractor we’ll call!! Thank you, thank you, thank you
- Platinum GaragesGreat team of contractors. I would Highly Recommend. They got the job done fast and efficiently to meet a very important deadline. They were pleasant to work with as a team.
- Gibson General Contracting IncGibson’s crew did an excellent job and helped us get our garage finished before winter. They were skilled, professional, and efficient. Their prices were competitive. They explained things clearly and worked with us to sort out anything that came up and they were definitely helping us make decisions in our best interest on this job. We are very pleased with their work and their demeanor, and will continue to highly recommending them to others
Garage Builders in Akron
- Business Description:Make your mark on the world through a stable foundation designed for permanence with home design and renovation aimed to preserve and nurture the relationships that matter most. Odell Construction is building rooms of distinction designed with the intention to be treasured and appreciated for years to come. Making way for the safeguard of the things that make life worthwhile through integrity, mastery, and innovation. It’s time to provide your family with the home they deserve.Recent Review:Quality of work was excellent. Very professional. Wonderful design team. Would highly recommend them!Laura C.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:John and his crew were on time and professional throughout the whole job of cleaning and maintaining my gutters.Nick C.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:We are Cleveland's largest garage builder, specializing in demolition and rebuilding of detached garages. Garage projects starting at $8,999, nobody can beat our pricing, quality, 5 year warranty and customer serviceRecent Review:They show up on time. They were and they do a wonderful job.Rocco G.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Moore Home Remodeling offers Handyman, Carpentry and General Remodeling services. From a siding repair to a full kitchen design and build, we can do it. As a general remodeling contractor, we cover a large range of services. Customers are often surprised by all the areas of home updating and remodeling we do. We look forward to "making your home your favorite place to be.Recent Review:We had planned for a while to have a stone accent wall done in our great room. We were so very pleased to find Brent and his team! They stayed in touch with us throughout the whole process and when the stone was delivered, Brent and his team worked for 3 consecutive days, including a full day on Saturday to get the job done for us. They were timely, efficient, clean and neat , and had much respect for our home. Brent even fixed a hose spigot in our garage that I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with since I moved in. The best recommendation I could give would be that now we know we will never have to search for another home remodeler again when we want or need something done in our house.Brian V.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Robert Blunk. I have been a carpenter for 20 years. I served a four year apprenticeship and completed trade school through Tri-C. During my time as a carpenter I have been involved in all aspects of construction, but I have always gravitated towards, and excelled in finish work. I believe in craftsmanship and architectual order. I love my work and take enormous pride in every project I do. It would be a privilege to add something to your home that you will take pride in tooRecent Review:Perfect!!!! I would hire him again and again- in fact we have. He is a perfectionist and did above and beyond. No wonder he won best wood worker in Ohio competition for interior finishing skills. We had no trim and he made it look like it was there always this perfect trim. I will find before but the white trim is the after. You won’t be disappointeAngie D.
- Business Description:**FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL ME @ email@example.com ** Johnson Home Improvement is a family owned and operated business that has been proudly serving the community for over 10 years. Owner Dan Johnson has over 20 years of experience in the Home Improvement industry, and you can rest assured that he will be personally involved in every job. Our business was founded on the idea that every customer should be treated like family. We will listen to your needs and provide you with a ..Recent Review:I hired Johnson Home Improvement to install and grout a porcelain tile floor and backsplash in my kitchen. What a mistake! The floor is not flat. When I asked Mr. Johnson if the uneven tiles could be reset, he explained that they could not because resetting one tile would affect each successive tile. When I showed my disappointment, he asked me, “How do you expect me to fix this”? Mr. Johnson stated that I purchased unstraight, made in China tiles that weren’t the greatest. Although untrue, if Mr. Johnson had concerns about the quality of the tile, why didn’t he raise this issue with me? This was unscrupulous on his part. It is more likely that the floor is not flat because he did not use the leveling system wedges in over 90% of the tiles to keep the tiles even. In addition, Mr. Johnson did not grout underneath my appliances. He also did not install the HardiBacker board per manufacturer’s specifications; therefore, voided my warranty on the product. Mr. Johnson installed this floor his way and admitted that he did so regardless of warranties. Be aware! The backsplash was not grouted even though it was part of the contract. Mr. Johnson ran out of grout after telling me on day one that I purchased enough. As experienced by other reviewers, he then increased his quoted price because he would have to return to finish the job. As if that’s MY fault? Unfortunately, we ended up in small claims court. To cut to the chase, Mr. Johnson showed up with two attorneys. They wanted an expert witness. I had compelling photographs showing how badly my floor was installed as well as the unfinished grouting, so I decided not to pay the exorbitant price of an expert witness. That decision cost me in the end. I was awarded no damages towards the cost of the tile and grout, plus the cost for another contractor to tear up this mess of a floor. This was a complete kitchen tear up and redo. It involved cabinet makers and installers, countertop fabricators and installers, drywall installers, electricians, and plumbers. All their work was done with care and knowledge. They were all pleasant and easy to work with. The final step was my floor. Mr. Johnson’s shoddy work and lack of customer service skills put a huge damper and financial setback on an otherwise successful renovationCheryl Z.
- Business Description:We are a amish owned and operated business we have five employees. We do not accept credit cards.Only cash or good check half is due up front on the first day that we start the job when the materials are there.Recent Review:Expert framers - great job framing around existing columns and created a custom made screen door. Screens were a little loose, but Johnathan is a person of integrity and returned to make it right. Will definitely use them againJohn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- New Franklin
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
- Sharon Center
garage builders in Akron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Roofing & Siding Inc.722 Lincoln Way West
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- ABOVE & BEYOND CONSTRUCTION11049 HELMUT
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- Advanced Home Restoration LLC3375 Lenox Villiage Dr.
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Albright Sunrooms LLC10733 W 130th St
North Royalton, Ohio
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- Alliance Restoration & Construction LLC1617 W State St
- Alpine Structures LLC2675 US 62
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- AMERICO CONSTRUCTION LLC2243 RAVENNA ST
- AMG Trademark Properties, LLC24120 Laing Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- AMISH SHEDS AND CARPORTS LLC3501 State Rd
- Amish Village/Miller's Barns5218 Colorado Avenue
Sheffield Village, Ohio
- Anthony's Roofing3348 E. 49th Street
- APS All Pro Sales39100 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Arbor Ohio Construction Group3933 Avon Lake Rd
- ARCADIA GLASSHOUSE LLC354 North Lake St
- Arnold Construction7231 Waterloo Road
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Artisan Building & Design, LLC by Michael A Hudak4076 Williamsburg Ct
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Axiom Construction Team12530 Athena Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- A 1 Roofing & Siding Inc.
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- BAHRY & ASSOC INC5310 MANCHESTER RD 200
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beavers Built Construction9604 north ridge rd. east
- BECKER BUILDING & CONSTR LLC3346 HAMILTON RD
- Behind the Pines Construction8251 Mayfield Rd 204
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- Big Tom's Roofing LLC2180 Locust St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Boers Construction13275 Hathaway Rd
Garfield Hts, Ohio
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Bradford Electric & Remodeling218 19th St NE
- Brickman Inspection Services37920 Vine Street
- brimfield water and home center4072 Brimfield Plz
- BRION BUILDERS INC5525 Laubert Rd
- Brownstone Grey16601 St. Clair Avenue
- Bru Enterprises891 Delaware
- BUCKEYE BARNSPO BOX 446
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Burnside Construction and RemodelingPO BOX 2708
North Canton, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- CACIC LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION8250 BILLINGS RD
- Cannan Construction217 S. Pershing Ave.
- Canton Construction Group, LLC5440 Fulton Dr NW Ste 205
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carter Construction & Contracting1856 S Freedom Ave
- Catastrophe Response Team6258 Waterloo Rd
- Cavella and Hair Inc515 Perry Dr NW
- Centier Structures33770 US-36
- Cerha Kitchen & Bath8541 E Washington St
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- CFC Builders LLC10149 State Route 700
- Charles Micochero The Fix it Man932 Haynes Street
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CHERRY TREE CONSTRUCTION6987 KINGSWOOD DR
- Chris Demkow Design Companies1305 W. 80th St 119
- Cianci Builders LLC12840 Laser Dr
- CJ Builders LLC.837 Yale St
- Cleveland Gutter Pros3431 Lincoln Ave.
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- Clotman & Sons General Contracting Inc3570 Warrensville Center Rd. Suite 102 C
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Cochran's Remodeling and Construction LLC.170 Fox Run Dr.
Munroe Falls, Ohio
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Cornerstone Construction6586 Pioneer Trail
- Country Homes & Remodeling LLC4044 Highland Dr
- Courtesy Home Improvements10076 Ravenna Rd
- CREATIVE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION29518 EUCLID AVE
- Creative Innervisions Inc.1283 Steve Dr
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD