For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Akron, OH
There are 89 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Akron
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Wms constructionGREAT!! Really nice guy, very professional and knowledgeable. Quality work, done in a timely manner. I'd call him again in a hot minute!!
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsAbove and beyond service. They were very solicitive of what I wanted. Every inch of the construction was competent and top of the line.
Handymen in Akron
- Business Description:Hello my name is Seth Tello Im the owner of Tello's Construction. I'v been in construction for about 10 years and have plenty experience of in home projects. I have really good prices and I believe in helping out others as much as possible. I can do any in home project you have in mind. I'm licence and insured. So count on me to help with your next project without costing you a arm and a leg.
- Business Description:**FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL ME @ email@example.com ** Johnson Home Improvement is a family owned and operated business that has been proudly serving the community for over 10 years. Owner Dan Johnson has over 20 years of experience in the Home Improvement industry, and you can rest assured that he will be personally involved in every job. Our business was founded on the idea that every customer should be treated like family. We will listen to your needs and provide you with a ..Recent Review:I hired Johnson Home Improvement to install and grout a porcelain tile floor and backsplash in my kitchen. What a mistake! The floor is not flat. When I asked Mr. Johnson if the uneven tiles could be reset, he explained that they could not because resetting one tile would affect each successive tile. When I showed my disappointment, he asked me, “How do you expect me to fix this”? Mr. Johnson stated that I purchased unstraight, made in China tiles that weren’t the greatest. Although untrue, if Mr. Johnson had concerns about the quality of the tile, why didn’t he raise this issue with me? This was unscrupulous on his part. It is more likely that the floor is not flat because he did not use the leveling system wedges in over 90% of the tiles to keep the tiles even. In addition, Mr. Johnson did not grout underneath my appliances. He also did not install the HardiBacker board per manufacturer’s specifications; therefore, voided my warranty on the product. Mr. Johnson installed this floor his way and admitted that he did so regardless of warranties. Be aware! The backsplash was not grouted even though it was part of the contract. Mr. Johnson ran out of grout after telling me on day one that I purchased enough. As experienced by other reviewers, he then increased his quoted price because he would have to return to finish the job. As if that’s MY fault? Unfortunately, we ended up in small claims court. To cut to the chase, Mr. Johnson showed up with two attorneys. They wanted an expert witness. I had compelling photographs showing how badly my floor was installed as well as the unfinished grouting, so I decided not to pay the exorbitant price of an expert witness. That decision cost me in the end. I was awarded no damages towards the cost of the tile and grout, plus the cost for another contractor to tear up this mess of a floor. This was a complete kitchen tear up and redo. It involved cabinet makers and installers, countertop fabricators and installers, drywall installers, electricians, and plumbers. All their work was done with care and knowledge. They were all pleasant and easy to work with. The final step was my floor. Mr. Johnson’s shoddy work and lack of customer service skills put a huge damper and financial setback on an otherwise successful renovationCheryl Z.
- Business Description:Call us we have 24 hr emergency service! Hello, my name is Spencer Wight the founder Of BEYOND BEST SERVICES. I served in the Iraqi war. I also believe in serving Jesus by serving others. I Go Beyond The Best Standards For You! I am here to serve You to the best Of my ability. I will provide an honest, objective, and thorough evaluation of your project. and provide quality work. I Fix It Right The First Time! I give a 1 year labor a warranty on all my work unless otherwise discussed onsite. T..Recent Review:The worker did good, however I needed additional work completed he took pics to discuss with owner I had several reminders sent to owner. Owner responded but never responded when and if the work could be completed. Because of this is for the C ratingMechelle R.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Tristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled.Julie G.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman of East Solon and Aurora Areas is a locally owned and operated professional repair and maintenance company specializing in residential and commercial services. We are your one stop handyman service providing; maintenance, repair and improvement solutions for your home or business’ entire “To-Do” list. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. Additional services offered listed on website. Bonded and Insured. Employees have passed background checks and drug testingRecent Review:Made an appointment two weeks in advance. Had to drive nearly 2 hours from Pennsylvania to be on time for the appointment. After calling to confirm. I finally got a callback 45 minutes from my destination and they initially had no knowledge of the appointment. When they finally found it they said they didn't have my address, which I gave them at the time I booked the appointment, so they cancelled the appointment without emailing or calling me! Then, the person that called made no attempt to make some other time available today (since I drove for nearly 2 hours) or reschedule. You would think that if you're going to keep an appointment you'd reach out to confirm and double check the address! Then, when I got upset that they weren't going to try anything to make some appointment work, they not only hung up on me, but refused to pick up when I called back. I called their corporate office to complain about this horrific customer service and the auto-attendant keep sending me back to the same branch! Horrific company- if there is a silver lining here, it is that if they treat people this way during the honeymoon phase of a business transaction, I can only imagine the quality or lack there of of their work! And here's the best part, they responded to another review I left and took no responsibility for any of this!!! ***Mark C.
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:heating and cooling / general contractor we service all make and models residential and commercial 24 hr service .we are family owned. we work on forced air /gas ,propane,electric units boilers steam and hot water heat pumps central a/c arzel zoning and other products humidifiers dehumidifiers ultra violets lights electronic air cleaners high efficiency air filters ventilation hot water tanks and instant hot water tanks gas line repairs plumbing electrical home improvementRecent Review:They have been excellent. They do a really good job and made it vent through the wall instead of the chimney. We would definitely recommend them.Patricia D.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodeling and handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a very good job. They were hardworking. They were very conscientious people. They were great. They went over and beyond than what I expected. Every details was perfect.charles b.
- Business Description:Universal Painting and Window Cleaning specializes in residential and commercial improvements. We provide high end work with quality materials at reasonable prices, and customer satisfaction is top priority. Checks and major credit cards are acceptedRecent Review:Jay and his crew were very professional and did a superior job! I highly recommend them!!Polly S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- New Franklin
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
- Sharon Center
handyman services in Akron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.A. Maintenance Services LLC.814 Tryon Ave
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- A1 Construction & Design LLC1759 Killian Rd
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- ABC PROFESSIONAL SERVICES1699 BRITTAIN RD
- Abell Properties LLC435 E Crain Ave
- Above The Cut1370 Arnold Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Accel Home Renewal & Roofing1007 Shadyside Ave.
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adam Goodjob Construction4534 Cynthia Dr
N. Canton, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- Advanced Home Restoration LLC3375 Lenox Villiage Dr.
- Affordable Assembly LLCPO Box 8726
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- AL Brothers Roofing LLC11722 Lela Ave NW
- Al's General Building Contractor LLC.1336 Cascade Cir W
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- All American Restoration Services300 Paris Ave Se
- ALL ANGLES CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 174
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Small Jobs LLC895 Moe Drive unit 12
- ALLIED HOME SERVICE INC131 E CUYAHOGA FALLS AVE
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AMAC Home Inspection Services3192 Junior Pkwy
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- AN EXTRA HAND233 SOUTH MILLER RD
- AnselCo Renovations7756 Cheryl Ln NW
- Anthony Slabaugh Remodeling & Design4724 Darrow Rd
- Appliance Ninjas, LLC22983 Coshocton Rd
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arenesse Construction and Remodeling7534 mayfield rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- At Handyman & Remodeling Co.10231 Highland Dr
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A 1 waterproof & concrete
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Bailey's Handyman Services1826 Cloveridge Dr
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Bcandoit8513 Manchester Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BEI MAINTENANCE & REPAIRPO Box 4271
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Benny The HandyMan
- Beyond Best Services7110 Whipple Ave NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio
- Big Tom's Roofing LLC2180 Locust St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Bobs Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning809 Glendale Street SW
North Canton, Ohio
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Borowske Builders Inc10428 Abbey Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Brandenburg & Co. LLC
- BRENT SIDING & WINDOWS158 OVER LOOK AVE
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- brimfield water and home center4072 Brimfield Plz
- Bru Enterprises891 Delaware
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- C&L Mason Cleaning LLC4316 E 119th St
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- CAMELOT CUSTOM WOODWORKING14493 ROCK CREEK RD
- Canton Construction Group, LLC5440 Fulton Dr NW Ste 205
- CAPTAIN HANDY13938 A CEDAR RD #159 A
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Catanese Construction3799 Baumbergur
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- Cell's Handy Man1043 E 70th St
- C and S Service