If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Akron, OH
There are 14 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Akron
- Phillips Asphalt-sealcoatKnocked on our door. Offered to coat driveway. Haggled a little bit. He was there the same day and had the driveway sealed in a half hour. Did a great job. Would use again.
- Phillips Asphalt-sealcoatPhillips Seal coating came out the same day give me a fair Price and did the work the same day I highly recommend The work came out beautiful
- TITAN ASPHALT & PAVINGThe work was done promptly and professionally. I was impressed with the work ethic and skill of the crew. Pete has been very responsive and promptly addressed the one concern that I had. I am completely happy with the work done by Titan.
- MCS ContractingMiquel arrived on time as scheduled. He was polite and professional. He reviewed / asssess the repairs needed to my drive; gave me some options. His quote was very fair and competitive to others I received (actually $200 less). However, I have made the decision to not proceed with this project at this time. I would call Miquel in the future if I do plan to repair/reseal my drive
- Mac Brothers LLCCharles was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He called me when he was on his way to my house. He reviewed/assessed the drive and gave me some options for repair....and he talked himself out of a job! He was very honest and told me that the condition did not require immediate attention and he suggested I reconsider repairs in the spring of 2022. Two other asphalt contractors were here and told me I had to fix the problem now and gave me quotes up to $1200. I may need more repairs in the future but Charles explained that a patch job now would just be a bandaid. I will call him in the future when my drive needs more extensive repair and/or resurfacing...and do it correctly rather than patch now
- Paramount Paving LLCSal and team were great. They were courteous, punctual and did a great job. They were able to fit us in and work with our schedule. And our driveway looks brand new!
- Paramount Paving LLCParamount Paving did an excellent job at a fair price. Sal, the owner, was on site and assisted the crew. Clean up was good, very professional doing the job. Christi, office manager, knows the business and gave helpful information.
- Paramount Paving LLCParamount Paving did a great job. Timely, professional and courteous. Everything was completed on time and there were no surprises. Sal and Christie treat you like family.
- Mac Brothers LLCThe job went exceptionally well I worked with Charles he handled everything we had fantastic conversation he looked at the job prior to doing it gave me a reasonable rate and as soon as the city gave him the okay he got right to the work they did a fantastic job I would definitely not hesitate to hire him again him and his whole crew or very friendly courteous and kind and in talking with Charles a few times he's a very great and knowledgeable guy it's like we've known each other for years and we have never met as of yet only on the phone and that's the great kind of people that everybody needs the higher because they're great to work with and get right to the job plus he knows how to joke around have fun and it gives it right back at you and that's what I like about great peopl
- W & W Road ConstructionThe company was honest and fair and fun to deal with. Our driveway is beautiful!!😃😃. They answered all of my questions about upkeep and maintenance and we look forward to hiring them to seal the driveway before winter.
Driveway Pavers in Akron
- Business Description:Mid-Ohio Asphalt maintains a full-time year round staff. Our company-owned, up-to-date equipment can resurface almost any size parking lot or access road, as well as residential driveways. Since virtually no work is subcontracted, we retain complete control over every project assuring quality control and on-time completion within budgetary constraints. We provide free estimates. Payment as follows: residential work payment upon completion and commercial work payment net 30 daysRecent Review:I did not go. I received a prompt reply and an estimate in a timely manner. I requested a seal coat and crack fill job which typically costs $700 - $850 for a large drive like mine. I received a quote for $8,000 +, and a vastly expanded scope of work that i did not request. I replied by email and explained the limited scope for the job. I even went further to explain that I would be putting in a concrete driveway in the next couple years and did not want to invest $8k in an asphalt drive that would ultimately be removed. I never heard from them againJohn G.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATE. ‼️24/7 emergency‼️ service Family owned and operated have 30 years of experience we work to customer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed specialize in residential and commercial roofing paving waterproofing and Masonary work 440-241-9695
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with 30 years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The company was honest and fair and fun to deal with. Our driveway is beautiful!!😃😃. They answered all of my questions about upkeep and maintenance and we look forward to hiring them to seal the driveway before winterKarrie H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Charles was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He called me when he was on his way to my house. He reviewed/assessed the drive and gave me some options for repair....and he talked himself out of a job! He was very honest and told me that the condition did not require immediate attention and he suggested I reconsider repairs in the spring of 2022. Two other asphalt contractors were here and told me I had to fix the problem now and gave me quotes up to $1200. I may need more repairs in the future but Charles explained that a patch job now would just be a bandaid. I will call him in the future when my drive needs more extensive repair and/or resurfacing...and do it correctly rather than patch nowJanet M.
- Business Description:We are passionate about giving our customers a beautiful job. We specialize in commercial/residential asphalt roadways, parking lots and driveways (216) 245-5770 (216)777-0827Recent Review:Sal and team were great. They were courteous, punctual and did a great job. They were able to fit us in and work with our schedule. And our driveway looks brand new!MP & C P.
- Business Description:Family owned business for over 56 years. We take pride in each job and guarantee customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for your free estimate.Recent Review:Showed up as promised and did a clean, efficient AND durable job. See you in 3 years:)Dorian S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Free Estimates. Work guaranteed. Licensed, bonded, insured.Recent Review:Job went well overall. Company showed all additional options for repairs before completion. Knowing how ON-Call outlines there job i would use them in future & recommend to friends & family.Bill V.
- Business Description:Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needsRecent Review:When I turned back my system it works - no issues - Tech came 'for nothing'... charged: $95.00.. INSANE!! They did install 2 floors - 2 separate HVAC - Lennox.. Upstairs and main floor. Their Lennox coil (upstairs) failed after barely 4 years!! - charged?? yes.. I was 'under warranty'.. how much?? ~$1,000!!! Tech told me Lennox had law suit for 'low quality parts' used in their coils!! What a scam!! I'm not happy with them - especially I found them via Costco that I used to trust!! :(... In addition they sold us their extended warranty - sure 'free parts' with hiper premium charges (labor not covered).. Sorry, will hire someone else in future - simply that I disagree with their business model of selling 'free parts' warranties and charging premiums... just to show off and charging me $95 for his 10 mins staying home was mistake.. no more mercyPrzemyslaw Z.
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend J Enterprises for any concrete or colored, stamped concrete jobs. Jonas was great to work with and completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again.David H.
- Business Description:Our staff with over 30 years of experience will make the decision on your next project much easier. With Class1Pavers you are not a number. We treat each project with expert care and diligence. Our whole staff is here to see your job run smoothly from start to finish. Our ultimate goal is to have a happy customer for life. There is only one boss, you the customerRecent Review:Work crew was punctual, courteous and meticulous in their work, which was nicely executed.John K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Franklin
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
- Sharon Center
driveway paving contractors in Akron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A-1 Affordable Plumbing10321 Jasper Rd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Aarons Concrete & Asphalt13 Thunderbird Dr
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- AJAMI Holdings Group LLC13407 Blenheim Unit U
- Akron Precision Inc1145 Highbrook St.
- AMERICAN ASPHALT & SEALCOATING970 HAMPTON RIDGE DR
- AMERICAN ASPHALT SEALCOATING COPO BOX 600
- ASPHALT SERVICES & CONSTRUCTION1359 S CHILLICOTHE RD
- Asphalt Solutions3248 Berea Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A 1 waterproof & concrete
- B CORRIGAN ASPHALT PAVING3867 W MARKET ST
- B&R ROOFING SERVICES 6650 State Rd
- Bailey Restoration1728 Lyndhurst Rd.
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- BLACK SILK ASPHALT5560 Mahoning Ave Ne
- BSB Asphalt7497 Painter Road
- BUCKEYE SEALCOATING40 W MARION
- BUCKEYE SURFACE MAINTENANCE5915 E Schaaf Rd
- BUDGET ASPHALT PAVING & SEALCOATING1039 HILBISH AVE
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BURTON SCOT CONTRACTORS11330 Kinsman Road
- B CORRIGAN ASPHALT PAVING
- Dave's Asphalt & Concrete2502 Harrisburg Ave NE
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- Discount Quality Paving Co3751 E Antisdale
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dave's Asphalt & Concrete
- GAR Paving10371 Kinsman Rd Post Office Box 477
- GAR Paving
- Paramount Paving LLC6625 Lake Ave
- Perfection Line Striping & Sealcoating8519 Auburn Rd. Rear Unit
- Perna Custom BuildersPO Box 236
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Platinum Garages26381 Cannon Rd
- Primo Sealing10204 Hobart Rd
- Pristine Clean1090 W Bagley Rd # 103
- Paramount Paving LLC
- R E Majer Co835 Highland Rd E
- Rc Rickeys paving + chip&seal3540 Burbank Rd
- RGR CONSTRUCTION LTD303 Blounts Bay Ct SE
Bolivia, North Carolina
- RHLMS LLC - Edwards Paving Services5118 Hickory Dr.
- Road star paving llc181 Hampton Ave
- RONYAK BROS PAVING INCPO BOX 449
- R E Majer Co
- SABLE ASPHALT1324 KENMORE BLVD
- Samartano Concrete Co Inc4920 West Streetsboro Rd.
- Seal Tight6246 Mines Rd SE
- Sirna Construction98 Willis St.
- SKIBISKI ASPHALT4555 EDGEWATER DR
- SMOOTH CONSTRUCTION6439 vair
- Stack Heating & Cooling37520 Colorado Ave
- Stevensons asphalt 653 W Market St
- Stone Ledge Designs Inc10780 Hopkins Rd
- SABLE ASPHALT
- TALLMADGE ASPHALT & PAVING CO., INC.741 Tallmadge Road
- Three Seasons Paving3465 S. Arlington St.
- TONY NERO CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION INC8532 Tanglewood Trl
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Trustworthy Asphalt3090 Neille Ln
- Turning Point Builders2413 N Cleveland Massillon Rd
- TALLMADGE ASPHALT & PAVING CO., INC.
- UNITED PAVING CORPORATION14900 YORK RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- UNITED PAVING CORPORATION