Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Akron, OH
There are 19 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Akron
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- T K Home Inspection LLCFrom the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needs
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICEThe service person arrived within the scheduled time. He was professional, courteous, efficient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I've never owned a home with a septic system before, so i had a lot of questions. He took his time and walked me through everything. It could not have been any easier
- Supeck Septic Services LLCThe inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.
- WyattWorks PlumbingWhatever would cause someone to hug their plumber after he'd been working on your sewer all day? Well, I just hugged mine! Wyatt Works was not a company that was known to me prior to having a completely blocked line that threatened to overflow from the basement drain whenever anyone flushed a toilet or emptied a sink. For over a year we had been experiencing sewer smell, drain flies, and other indicators of a plumbing nightmare. We had another company come out to unblock the line last year, which charged us a lot of money before telling us that the hydrojetting they did (with a massive machine brought in on a trailer that vibrated so much it cracked our garage floor) didn't work - then left. So we knew we had "issues." Wyatt Works was courteous, professional, committed to solving the problem, and considerate of our yard and our home. Ben is an amazing plumber but most of all, a really straightforward, kind, sincere person. These guys worked very hard, explained everything to me (and again to my husband when he came home), gave us 'bad' news in a highly sympathetic way, and best of all - fixed the problem. They cleaned up, left much less dust than I expected, and were careful to hang plastic to minimize exposure to jackhammer dust so as not to aggravate my asthma. They even noticed that a toilet was running off the hook and fixed it before leaving! I can't recommend them highly enough. Yes, it was expensive. We thought the price was very fair considering that a septic subcontractor was also involved and there was a lot of labor associated with the job. It's a real relief to know it was done right. Call these guys, seriously
Septic Tank Companies in Akron
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply for extreme outlying areas. Extra charge for 24 hour service.Recent Review:Excellent! On time friendly and knowledgeable group of guys! Had the job done exactly when I wanted it without waiting.Amy K.
- Business Description:At Reliable Excavating, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. We specialize in all aspects of excavation work including grading and sloping, pond installs, storm and sanitary line installs and full site preparations including demolitions. Call today for a free ..Recent Review:The job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition.Ron M.
- Business Description:I do Not Charge for estimates. Doing sewer work for more than 30 years. I work alone. I don't use sub-contractors! Sewer Builders license in Cleveland and surrounding area. Discounts for seniors over 60. The Camera Technology is Great. It allows you to see small problems, before they becomes costly problemRecent Review:I was absolutely pleased with the work they did and they were quick and efficient about it. Their prices were reasonable and were well communicated before the work was started. My questions or concerns were listened to with attention and answers were understandable. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for sewer services and plan on contacting them again if I have any future issues in my home. Great jobStephen W.
- Business Description:Supeck Septic Services was founded in 1968 with one small truck and a full commitment to customer satisfaction. Although we have grown to be the largest septic service provider in northeast Ohio, we still pride ourselves on providing the same one on one personal service. ADDITIONAL PH#: (330)725-0209Recent Review:The inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per yearJames W.
- Business Description:Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it doneRecent Review:Everything went incredibly smoothly. Ricky was incredibly professional and knowledgeable and very friendly. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly while also giving me all of the options in case the faucet needed to be replaced. We were able to repair and he took care of the repair quicklyLAURA F.
- Business Description:McHugh's Plumbing, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Chesterland, Ohio. servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Additional DBA - Robert McHugh's Plumbing Inc. Additional contact name - Bob McHughRecent Review:Went very well, Bob came on time, explained what was needed and possible options. Worked efficiently, checked everything and cleaned up before he left. Cost was competitive.Raymond H.
- Business Description:Formerly known as AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning Corp., Advanced Plumbing and Drain is expertly equipped to help you solve any water-related problem you face — from plumbing to sewer blockages to waterproofing. 50 Employees. 10% AL discount. Award winning. Additional DBAs - A A A Flexible Pipe Cleaning, Drain Doctor, Fieg Sewering Co, Nick Petta Plumbing & Heating. Additional phones - (216) 221-4444, (216) 221-6666, (216) 341-6800, (216) 341-8888, (216) 521-3333 & (440) 331-5555Recent Review:They were good and professional. They did an okay job.Sue S.
- Business Description:Approved Plumbing is a family owned and operated local business with over 150 years of combined industry experience. At Approved Plumbing Company it is our philosophy to provide impressive customer service by being exceptionally prompt, courteous, clean, knowledgeable, reliable, and responsible. We will constantly strive to be highly efficient and organized in all aspects of our business and to use only the very best in quality material and state of the art equipment. Our employees will be hi..Recent Review:Right on time. They here. They always cover their shoe. they cleaned upEdith D.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligation
- Business Description:Mike's Excavating is a family owned and operated Plumbing and Sewer Company. Mike's Excavating has over 20 years experience and specialized in repair and replacement of underground utilities. We offer quality workmanship at a reasonable cost. Our professional staff will quickly resolve all of your plumbing/sewer problems. Visit our website at mikesexcavating.org for more informationRecent Review:They came out to snake and camera our sewer due to backing up and found that our exterior pipes were cracked due to tree roots. They told us they would be back out in a few week depending on weather but to replace the pipes and put in a back-flow pipe. As soon as they could they came out and did the work. They kept me updated on what was going . They are were friendly and professional. Would definitely use them againTrina M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- New Franklin
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
- Sharon Center
septic tank services in Akron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- All Town & Country Septic3500 S Hametown
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICE3500 S HAMETOWN RD
- Allen Drain Service Inc1008 Mogadore Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Another Chance Septic Company9195 Sand Run Circle
- Approved Plumbing Co770 Ken Mar Industrial Pkwy
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ash Sewer & Drain Service451 E N St
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dan's Drain Services255 Walnut Dr
- DEL BROCCO SEWER19506 ST CLAIR AVE
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Downs Septic Drain & Excavating4329 State Rd
- Duncan Plumbing LLCPO Box 1396
- DYNAMERICAN1011 Lake Rd
- DAC Construction LLC.
- HUMBERT SANITARY SVC1581 APPLEGROVE ST NW
North Canton, Ohio
- HUMBERT SANITARY SVC
- K & S Mechanical LLC14928 Lenox Dr
- K & S Mechanical LLC
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC201 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- McHugh's Plumbing Inc8018 Wilson Mills Rd
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
- Mike's Excavating9372 West 130th
- MIKE'S EXCAVATING6616 W SMITH RD
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- MUNN SEPTICPO Box 276
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC
- Plumb Nation1699 Brainard Rd
- Plumb Nation
- R & S DRAIN2372 TRIPLETT BLVD
- Ram-Con LLC44270 Route 511 East
- Remarkable Plumbing and DrainP.O. Box 1138
- Ridgetop Home Inspection 6161 Mottice Dr SE
- Right Choice Septic Installation994 Blossom Dr
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1720 Merriman Rd Ste B
- RUSHMORE BUILDERS & CONSTR8042 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- R & S DRAIN
- Sewer Technology LLC463 E 142nd St
- SHILOH TOOL & EXCAVATING COP.O. Box 39211
- STAFFORD PLUMBING INC7044 MANCHESTER RD
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Suburban Septic Service Inc4229 Beck Rd
- SUMMIT EXCAVATING INC3316 GRILL RD
- Supeck Septic Services LLC6407 Norwalk Rd.
- Superior Drainage1175 George Washington Blvd
- Sewer Technology LLC
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair1927 Christmas Run Blvd
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Viking construction companies inc
- Viking construction companies inc