When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Akron, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Akron
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- SCHADE SURVEYING COPerfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail
- SCHADE SURVEYING COBILL SCHADE AND HIS ASSISTANT WAS PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL, AND PERSONABLE. THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE JOB AND MY YARD BOUNDARIES. THEY SHOWED ME THE OFFICIAL CITY MAP OF MY PROPERTY AND EXPLAINED WHAT WAS ON IT, WHICH WAS VERY INFORMATIVE. I ALSO GIVE PRAISE FOR SHOWING UP ON A COLD, SNOWY DAY. MR. SCHADE PUT THE MARKERS WHERE I ASKED AND SHOWED ME EXACTLY WHERE MY YARD ENDED. I RATE THE JOB AND THE TOTAL EXPERIENCE AS EXCELLENT. THE PRICE WAS WORTH THE JOB, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HEARD MOST COMPANIES WILL ONLY DO A TOTAL YARD, WHICH IS NOT WHAT I NEEDED. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY
- SCHADE SURVEYING COTerrific job. On time and no surprises. Took time to answer all my questions. Highly recommended!!
Land Surveyors in Akron
- Business Description:Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008Recent Review:Everything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for meLaura B.
- Business Description:No job is to small. Mainly Residential, for fences, landscaping, and construction. Award winning.Recent Review:Mr. Ferris was very efficient and did a great job! He gets a high recommendation from me.James H.
- Business Description:Our longevity as a full service successful landscape company can be attributed to a constant desire to uphold our extraordinary reputation, our dedication to cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, and ongoing development of a company comprised of professional, creative and trustworthy individualsRecent Review:He is certainly a quality landscaper and has a great reputation.Fred P.
- Business Description:TRANSWORLD COLLECTION AGENCY, WE OFFER THE BEST RATES IN TOWN. EMAIL ME TO WATCH THE FREE VIDEO.
- Business Description:Hughes Kitchens and Bath is a full service remodeling firm that was founded in 1948 We specialize in remodeling - primarily in kitchens and bathrooms However something as simple as replacing a faucet to - removing walls, or a complete home redesign, along with office and light commercial remodels all fall into part of what we do. Our staff of designers, interior designers and the finest artisans all work together to help our clients achieve the look and products they desire, and in the proces..Recent Review:Everything went fine. They were able to design a very open combined kitchen and dining room in a very small home. They were able to start earlier than expected and they were done in the stated time. Everything went smoothly and the builder, John did a wonderful job. He kept us informed about anything that might affect us: cutting off the water or electricity since we were both around a lot during the construction. We also had 4 cats and a dog and we all lived in the living room and bedroom and used the basement for a kitchen. John made things much less stressfulMelanie O.
- Business Description:Owner operated. 7 employees. No subs. Charges by the job.
- Recent Review:It was a pleasure to work with Jim and his team. We scheduled the survey within reasonable time, they arrived on time, and Jim followed up with printed layouts of the property. They are very professional and did a great job. <br /Alexis D.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Professional Land Surveying Services
- Business Description:We provide excellence service in housing cleaning, flooring, landscaping,Homehealth (Private Pay Only), Interior Painting.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business offering Professional Land Surveying Services in the State of Ohio (preferred area is Stark and surrounding Counties). A Professional Surveyor is always on site, taking the measurements, and determining the outcome of the survey. We strive to offer individualized service at a fair price
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- New Franklin
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
- Sharon Center
land surveyors in Akron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc6914 Brakeman Rd
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath1258 Cleveland Ave NW
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP
- Naylor's Surveying3875 Park Ridge Dr
- Naylor's Surveying
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC7776 Egypt Rd
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO4705 STATE RD
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO
- Yardmaster, Inc.1447 North Ridge Road
- Yardmaster, Inc.