Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Akron, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Akron
- Ferris SurveyingMr. Ferris did an excellent job surveying my property in order to have the information needed to build a fence. He marked the corners of the property and midpoints and provided a map. Very reliable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend.
- Ferris SurveyingHe is unresponsive. Promised to do the survey. He even quoted a price but never showed up to do the job. I certainly would not recommend him to anyone
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- SCHADE SURVEYING COOutstanding! Mr. Schade found some previous property markers that raised questions about the correct boundaries for our property. He contacted another surveyor colleague who'd done a previous survey on neighbor's properties, then re-surveyed, and confirmed that the old survey markers were off by ~18-24". He and his assistant Hannah were professional, courteous and did everything we requested, including making additional measurements to place property line markers at several locations, vs. only at the corners of our lot
- SCHADE SURVEYING COMr. Schade and his crew were punctual and professional. Following the survey, Mr. Schade walked me through the property boundries and answered my questions and, several days later, provided the survey documents. Good, thorough job.
Last update on September 22, 2022
Land Surveyors in Akron
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- New Franklin,
- Cuyahoga Falls,
- Munroe Falls,
- Silver Lake,
- Sharon Center,
- Boston Heights,
land surveyors in Akron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Capitol Survey Co6545 Strathmore Dr
Cleveland, Ohio 44125
- Capitol Survey Co
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath1258 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44703
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
Hudson, Ohio 44236
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP
- L V Surveying Inc15145 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- L V Surveying Inc
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO4043 ERIE ST # 3
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO4705 STATE RD
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO