NY Linings & Coatings Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

A local owned painting company that works in the residential, commercial and municipal markets. We have a full staff of professionally trained, respectful and hard working employees who are both quick and efficient. We can bill either at the end of the job or perform progress billing and are willing to offer terms. Promotions are determined based on services....

Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing

Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing

My business is based off of efficiency, respect, quality, and cost efficiency, for the customer and myself. I provide services for power washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and interior painting. Power washing services for: exteriors of homes/businesses, driveways, walkways, decks, patios, fences, and more! I have very little locations I will not go. I am a family oriented business owner. We accept Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all of the services I offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! schedule between 2/17/2021 and -4/17/2021 and receive 10 % off. All military will receive 10% off too.

Offers by Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing on Angi

04/30/2016

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

09/24/2014

The workers power washed the siding and then painted the following day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my house with 2 coats of Sherwin Williams "Duration" brand paint.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

07/17/2014

We just purchased a lovely new house in the heart of Penfield and had decided that - given it's structure and inherent character - we wanted to make sure that everything was done well (painted), so we looked around for quotes for a few months. We decided to go with NY because their price was the best, but now having worked with them I can say that they are worth every penny and more.  Someone deci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed stucco from walls, applied skim coat finish, painted walls.

CATEGORY drywall,stucco,interior painters

07/01/2014

They did a great job on our house! The painters were prompt and very professional. They worked efficiently and got the job done, all the while the weather was a scorcher. Mr. Nassivera was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him and his company for any work you may need to get done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the front of our house which is cedar.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/23/2014

Did a great job overall.  Did exactly what we wanted. We had a very poor experience with the College Pro guys who did it last time, but these guys did a great job!  Some plants were trampled, but that pretty much had to happen, so we were good about it.  Otherwise, couldn't tell they were there except our house looks worlds better! Will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Filled holes from birds and bees, caulked, powerwashed and then painted/stained entire house.  In 3 days!

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

Indoor & outdoor painting. Residential, commercial & municipal. Epoxy floors. Tank linings & coatings.