JT Gutter Cleaning and Handyman

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2006

Owner operated. No subs. Charges by the hour depending on job.Travel charges may apply....

Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing

Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing

My business is based off of efficiency, respect, quality, and cost efficiency, for the customer and myself. I provide services for power washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and interior painting. Power washing services for: exteriors of homes/businesses, driveways, walkways, decks, patios, fences, and more! I have very little locations I will not go. I am a family oriented business owner. We accept Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all of the services I offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! schedule between 2/17/2021 and -4/17/2021 and receive 10 % off. All military will receive 10% off too.

Offers by Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing on Angi

10/20/2020

Incredibly well! JT and his assistant John, let you know when they are coming and then show up on time. I gave him a long punchlist of items that had been neglected for quite awhile. He was extremely detail oriented in making sure every item was completed well, attractively, and in cleaning up afterwards. I will defintely be using JT from now on for all my handyman projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many small handyman jobs, including doors that wouldn't close properly, hanging cabinets, intalling a rain diverter, moving a light switch (and repairing the drywall), installing a fence post, etc.

CATEGORY handyman service

07/19/2018

On time, responive and at a good price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

07/16/2018

Looked like it was going to be easy, but you never know until you get into it. Existing post was too short, had to be removed, with new post installed and cemented. John had everything he needed to do the job, even though it was more complicated than originally thought. Completed installation timely and cleaned up afterward. Very reasonably priced. Would call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new mailbox installed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,lawn service,mailbox repair

05/08/2018

I contact JT twice a year and he puts us on the list for gutter cleaning. Well done and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

12/29/2017

Jean came out during Christmas week, got a color match, and returned the next day to install the new downspout in extremely cold (10 degree) weather. We were very impressed by his willingness to go above and beyond anything we could have expected! We would strongly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have a downspout that had broken off replaced.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Thank you for the A rating.

Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Minor Home Repairs & Handyman Work.

Major renovations.