David B. Stewart Sr. Heating & Air-Conditioning

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2018

Jarvie Electric

We are a residential and commercial electrical contractor providing troubleshooting and new installation work around Rochester. Our professional service comes with the guarantee it will be fixed right the first time. With almost a decade of experience we have seen many of the problems homeowners face and know how to remedy them quickly. We are also able to make recommendations that will make your home or business safer with wiring upgrades or whole home surge protectors.

Napora Heating & Cooling

Napora Heating and Cooling provides a variety of services in the HVAC&R and plumbing business. We do not have specific hours since we offer our services 24/7 and there is always someone to answer to ur needs at any given time.

Offers by Napora Heating & Cooling on Angi
A & A Electric

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobs

10/31/2018

Carolyn G.

They were supposed to come and do an annual furnace inspection and never showed up for the appointment. They were supposed to reschedule and never did.

Description of Work
Furnace inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/10/2018

Mary B.

I think they're very good. I've never hired an electrician before so I can't compare prices but they seemed fair. The workmen were friendly. They had few interruptions in between the work but overall I was happy with it. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They put in an electrical fireplace, light fixtures, light switches, lights in my basement, GFCI outlets, and sockets.

Category electrician

07/09/2018

Donald T.

Mr. Stewart replied quickly to my online request for my central air conditioning system repair request. He was at my home early the next day and called ahead to let me know when to expect him. He addressed the issue with my system and had it up and running in less than an hour. Additionally, he gave my system a good cleaning once he finished the repair work. He was polite, professional, and I plan on having him back for tune-ups to keep my system up and running. You will be extremely pleased with his promptness, excellent service, and his attention to detail.

Description of Work
Central Air System repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac