Besroi Roofing & Siding Co Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional address - PO Box 16294, Rochester, NY 14616. Additional email - bkaminski@besroi.com....

Stellar Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Stellar Roofing on Angi
TANC LLC

Sunset Roofing LLC

Our knowledgeable professionals have experience in all the roofing products available. We do everything from large factory roofs to small residential repairs.

06/25/2020

It went seamlessly! They were punctual and professional. Did a great job on the roof and cleaned up so you wouldn't have known they were there. It was a two-day job and they did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and siding repair. They also clean my gutters annually.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,siding

10/20/2017

Jamie is really one of the nicest people, very honest and professional. I wish we could clone him to make plumbers, painters, and other handy men lol!

Description of Work
Leaking windows.

Category replacement windows

05/30/2017

They did a great job once they were able to get to our project. I know it's not their fault with the windstorm throwing a lot more work at them so I still gave a great review but it did take over a month longer than I had been originally estimated date-wise.

Description of Work
Porch Roof re-roofed

04/02/2017

It went very well. Besroi was professional and did an excellent job. The original job was to correct leaks which so far have not occurred again after Besroi did the work. Considering that they worked at the end of December in very cold and snowing conditions I am very pleased at their effort. After years of having our roof leak and no one knowing quite how to fix it, I feel that Besroi knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Besroi was hired by another company to do repair work on our roof and siding that had been done unsatisfactorily by the first company. They had to rip out old work and redo the roofing and siding.

Category roofing,siding

10/11/2016

Polite, professional and will use again.

Description of Work
New roof

09/02/2016

Great! Damaged corner post was replaced and it looks good as new now. Crew was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replace vinyl corner post on house with vinyl siding. Dog chewed the corner post trying to get to a chipmunk that ran up inside the vinyl corner post.

Category siding

05/28/2016

The roof should not leak after the completion of the work. I would probably not use them in the future.

Description of Work
Besroi Roofing and Siding did roof replacement.

05/06/2016

I needed a new roof as my shingles on the old roof had been breaking off. Hank, from Besori came down and repaired it for me. This year I decided to replace the roof. I had thought about a complete tear off, however Hank advised me that I could save a lot of money and just re-roof. He also advised me on a better grade of roofing shingles at a better price, and a much better warranty! I had three other estimates from different contractors. Besroi's price was the most reasonable. His crew of 9 men converged on my home and were able to complete the job in just one day. Talk about professionalism, these guys really knew their craft, and did a wonderful job. I was also very impressed at the way they cleaned up everything. There wasn't any debris, or trash lying around. They left the place sparkling clean. All of the men were very pleasant, respectful, and courteous to me. My house totally pops, and looks wonderful. I would recommend "Besori Roofing" to my friends, and would use them again if I ever needed them. Great job!

Description of Work
Installed new roof on my home

10/27/2015

They did some minor roof repairs and a new gutter.

Description of Work
I use Besroi Roofing.

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/27/2015

Contacted Besroi in late Spring and contracted to have siding put on our home in August. Contacted Besroi in mid August to learn the status of when the siding would initiate and was told probably not until Winter. Of course I was upset as there had been no communication, prior to my call, that the estimated date of work was changed from late Summer to Winter. I was initially told that the delay was due to rain. Then I was told that business was booming for them with contractors and they were having a fantastic year and didn't have time for small jobs. Then I was told that they never heard from me. Then I was told that they never contacted me to share that they would not be able to do the work because they are not pushy sales people. REALLY? I turned down 2 other roofing companies to hire Besroi. Had I known business was booming (yea for them, but what about our agreement?) along with all their other excuses and that they would not be able to complete the job, I would have had my siding done by now. I doubt very much that I will be able to find someone until Spring. Very very unprofessional and not an ounce of courtesy to the small home owner. Shame on them.

Description of Work
It is what Besroi did not do. See below

Category siding

Roofing, new construction, gutters, windows, siding, shutters & doors.