Besroi Roofing & Siding Co Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

711 Emerson St

Rochester, NY 14613

Additional address - PO Box 16294, Rochester, NY 14616. Additional email - bkaminski@besroi.com.

06/25/2020

Patricia B.

It went seamlessly! They were punctual and professional. Did a great job on the roof and cleaned up so you wouldn't have known they were there. It was a two-day job and they did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and siding repair. They also clean my gutters annually.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, siding

10/20/2017

Susan H.

Jamie is really one of the nicest people, very honest and professional. I wish we could clone him to make plumbers, painters, and other handy men lol!

Description of Work
Leaking windows.

Category replacement windows

05/30/2017

Kelly M.

They did a great job once they were able to get to our project. I know it's not their fault with the windstorm throwing a lot more work at them so I still gave a great review but it did take over a month longer than I had been originally estimated date-wise.

Description of Work
Porch Roof re-roofed

04/02/2017

judy A.

It went very well. Besroi was professional and did an excellent job. The original job was to correct leaks which so far have not occurred again after Besroi did the work. Considering that they worked at the end of December in very cold and snowing conditions I am very pleased at their effort. After years of having our roof leak and no one knowing quite how to fix it, I feel that Besroi knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Besroi was hired by another company to do repair work on our roof and siding that had been done unsatisfactorily by the first company. They had to rip out old work and redo the roofing and siding.

Category roofing, siding

10/11/2016

Helen O.

Polite, professional and will use again.

Description of Work
New roof

09/02/2016

Robert B.

Great! Damaged corner post was replaced and it looks good as new now. Crew was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replace vinyl corner post on house with vinyl siding. Dog chewed the corner post trying to get to a chipmunk that ran up inside the vinyl corner post.

05/28/2016

JACOB V.

The roof should not leak after the completion of the work. I would probably not use them in the future.

Description of Work
Besroi Roofing and Siding did roof replacement.

05/06/2016

Tanya W.

I needed a new roof as my shingles on the old roof had been breaking off. Hank, from Besori came down and repaired it for me. This year I decided to replace the roof. I had thought about a complete tear off, however Hank advised me that I could save a lot of money and just re-roof. He also advised me on a better grade of roofing shingles at a better price, and a much better warranty! I had three other estimates from different contractors. Besroi's price was the most reasonable. His crew of 9 men converged on my home and were able to complete the job in just one day. Talk about professionalism, these guys really knew their craft, and did a wonderful job. I was also very impressed at the way they cleaned up everything. There wasn't any debris, or trash lying around. They left the place sparkling clean. All of the men were very pleasant, respectful, and courteous to me. My house totally pops, and looks wonderful. I would recommend "Besori Roofing" to my friends, and would use them again if I ever needed them. Great job!

Description of Work
Installed new roof on my home

10/27/2015

Melissa Z.

They did some minor roof repairs and a new gutter.

Description of Work
I use Besroi Roofing.

Category gutter repair, roofing

08/27/2015

SHelli W.

Contacted Besroi in late Spring and contracted to have siding put on our home in August. Contacted Besroi in mid August to learn the status of when the siding would initiate and was told probably not until Winter. Of course I was upset as there had been no communication, prior to my call, that the estimated date of work was changed from late Summer to Winter. I was initially told that the delay was due to rain. Then I was told that business was booming for them with contractors and they were having a fantastic year and didn't have time for small jobs. Then I was told that they never heard from me. Then I was told that they never contacted me to share that they would not be able to do the work because they are not pushy sales people. REALLY? I turned down 2 other roofing companies to hire Besroi. Had I known business was booming (yea for them, but what about our agreement?) along with all their other excuses and that they would not be able to complete the job, I would have had my siding done by now. I doubt very much that I will be able to find someone until Spring. Very very unprofessional and not an ounce of courtesy to the small home owner. Shame on them.

Description of Work
It is what Besroi did not do. See below

08/25/2014

Lynn H.

Was on time, looked at the problem and knew exactly what the problem was. Replaced the covers on the pipes, and then cleaned off the moss on the roof!!! When I asked how to remit payment, he said "No Charge"... recognized their work. I asked if I needed a new roof, and he said no not really, perhaps in a few more years. He said call if any problems. OMG a trust worth contractor!!! Will not use anyone else for my roofing needs!!!

Description of Work
Called for a possible leak in roof. They had preformed a re-roof of the house in 1998.

03/24/2014

Charlene H.

They did a great job. The man was knowledgeable and I have not had any leaks since.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof near my chimney and they added a piece. It reduced the incline of the rood so the water would dissipate.

01/12/2014

Julie M.

Facia repair and tightening of facia seems. |They were awesome!

Description of Work
I used BESROI ROOFING AND SIDING CO

11/27/2013

Alex C.

I had a leak in the flashing of my chimney that was making it's way down to the basement. I got a couple estimates and Besroi was significantly lower than the others. They came out and fixed it, at least we hoped. It still leaked and came back twice but did not give up. Sometimes leaks are hard to find. No extra charges and they were a very fair price. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Roof leak repairs

07/15/2013

Jerome W.

It was all positive. They did a good job and were on time. They cleaned up and there were no problems. There price was fine when compared to others. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Besroi Roofing & Siding installed a customary roof for me.

06/18/2013

Janet W.

Very professional, detailed and organized.

Description of Work
repaired flashing on roof

04/23/2013

Edward B.

They were punctual. They came when they were scheduled and they are the way I found it and I have no issues since they completed their work and it's over a year and no problems with their job. Price is good.

Description of Work
I used Besroi Roofing & Siding Co for siding service. I used them for some trim work. They put a trim around the house with lanai siding and trim work and some of the jalousie with plates that they needed to and installed with roof.

03/01/2013

Rosemary P.

As stated in previous message.

Description of Work
The originally put the roof on my new house in 2005. This past January shingles were blow up by the winds and they came over and nailed them down for no charge.

02/05/2013

Roger D.

It went fine. They came and replaced a section of roofing in the morning. Although there haven't been many rains since the repair was made, we have had no more leaks and assume they fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Repair roof leak which was diagnosed by Besroi as being in a valley on the roof.

01/14/2013

BEA L.

They responded to my initial inquiry very quickly and completed the work soon after.

Description of Work
I only had a few roof shingles that needed to be replaced. They did not treat me like it was too small of a job. They were prompt, reliable and reasonably priced.

12/16/2012

Steve D.

The estimate was reasonable. The work done exactly when they said it would be. The roof shingle color is as close as possible considering the original roof is about 15 years old. They were neat - you would never know they were there.

Description of Work
Fixing a roof leak where one roof line cut into another.

12/03/2012

Joan P.

done and assumed they did what they needed to.

Description of Work
The company was responsive when we called. A workman came to our home a few days after the call, climbed on the roof (which has a very steep pitch), and took photos of the areas on the roof that needed repair and showed them to us. We received an estimate in the mail for the repairs and accepted it. The office made a date to do the repairs and the workman was here on time on the day of the repairs. I assume he completed all that needed to be completed, but to be honest, neither my husband nor I climbed onto the roof to see the what was done. I just heard the work being

10/13/2012

Darla B.

I had a roof leak in my living room for a couple months. Two other roofers had been out to patch/seal the area, without success. Besroi was suggested to me by a neighbor. I left them a phone message after a heavy storm, so I'm sure they were busy with many calls. My call was returned promptly. They were on site the following day. I was thrilled when it rained the next time...no dripping in my living room!

Description of Work
They fixed a roof leak that two other contractors had previously failed to repair properly.

08/14/2012

Nancy D.

They were wonderful in arranging a time for my crazy schedule. He reported that there was no need for the work to be done and explained why. He stated he could give me an estimate but that the work wasn't necessary. I was made to feel comfortable with having them come out even though there didn't end up being a job for them. The first time I used them they only recommended a portion of the work I thought I needed and did a great job on it.

Description of Work
I have used them before and requested an estimate for installing a new roof vent (do to other home repair) and redoing a sunporch roof.

07/10/2012

Adam S.

They were prompt, professional and did the job well. I would surely use the services of Besroi Roofing and Siding Co. in the future.

Description of Work
Besroi Roofing & Siding Co.did the roofing here about 3 years back.

Lake Country Gutters Inc

We install and repair seamless gutters in a variety of styles and materials. We can deal directly with homeowners or sub-contract under a general contractor. Contractor discounts are available. Payment terms are typically full payment by cash or check upon satisfactory completion of work, with invoicing available. Down payments may be required for special order colors.

Pitched perfect homes

Award 2022
    VIP Gutters

Thank you for making the VIP choice. We’re a local Veteran owned Seamless Gutter Installation Company. We specialize in both 5” & 6” gutters. Our gutters come with a 30 year warranty and we stand behind our work with a 5 year workmanship guarantee. If you need leaf guards and are tired of constantly cleaning your gutters, we’re your #1 choice in gutter guard protection. Not only do we know gutters, we know what products really work to keep the leaves and critters out. Our gutter guards come with a lifetime warranty and 100% clog free guarantee. No nonsense and no high pressure sales tactics, just quality gutters, quality workmanship and VIP service. Call us today to set up your free estimate.

Roofing, new construction, gutters, windows, siding, shutters & doors.