Ask Dan

Credit Repair
Life Coaches
Guns

Just ask Dan...

Matthew Mulcahy is a ceiling and drywall contractor specializing in textured finishing and repair work of all kinds; but especially to water-damaged ceilings and walls. Matt will be happy to discuss projects anywhere in the Greater Rochester region; and he will travel to jobs anywhere in Monroe County.

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

I am a certified professional pet sitter coming into your home to care for your pets. Your pet stays home in it's familiar surroundings & their routine is continued as if you are still there. I work alone & have been for 21 yrs. When you meet me you know it is me coming into your home when you are away-no sending someone you never met into your home to take care of your loved pet. I am certified through Pet Sitters International & all my insurance is thru their affiliates. Special care & custody coverage pays for injuries or illnesses to your pets while they are in my care! Please see my website & facebook page to get lots more information about me & my business. See pictures of the pets I currently care for!! Background check on file. Member Greece Chamber of Commerce, Hilton-Parma-Hamlin Chamber of Commerce.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Ask Dan? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Just Ask Dan