Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Lancaster, NY
There are 11 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Lancaster
- Frank's Basement SystemsOur basement is old stone foundation with water coming in from the walls, it was determined that we could not waterproof so instead we water mitigated. Frank's installed a waterguard system around the perimeter (including a new sump pump) and a dehumidifier, they have both made a huge difference in the atmosphere of the basement. Both the sales and install crew were great, we had two small follow up items which were handled promptly. We would do business with Frank's again and recommend them for basement water work
- Nickel City Home Service incMy house is old and small with a very low crawlspace infested with bugs and spider webs. Jeremy came out and was very honest and down to earth. The price quoted was very fair. He tackled the project head on and communicated with me every step of the way. He showed that he put thought and care into what he was doing. Now I have a very clean and bright crawlspace that I'm no longer reluctant to go into. It also cut down on the bad musty smells and heat loss in the winter. It's the best investment I have made for my home
- Real Dry Waterproofing - ScituateCurt was very responsive. We talked by phone and texted and he scheduled a visit based on my convenience. He assessed my basement thoroughly, and listened carefully when I explained my goals, budget, and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and had great advice on how to save money but also reach my goals. A few days, later, his quote arrived by email as promised. His quote was competitive and he was generous with his time when I had follow up questions. Ultimately I chose another vendor but would highly recommend Curt for basement waterproofing because of his service and expertise
- All Aspects WaterproofingAAW was a life saver. My basement flooded during the August rainstorm with inches of water covering the floor on two occasions. AAW provided the most timely and professional estimate of work to repair the breach and seal both the area affected or the entire basement. Being short of money I went against AAW's recommendation and opted for the local fix. Sure enough, big rains 6 weeks later led to flooding in a different area of the basement. AAW was utterly great on price by agreeing to do the second job as if it were part of the original job. The tenant at the house was seriously inconvenienced and AAW worked around his schedule, including advancing the dates of the work. They were very clear that the needs of the customer were paramount and they lived that belief every day. AAW also took care and made many welcome suggestions on areas that were not their direct responsibility, such as minimizing follow up tile/drywall repair costs. I am living overseas and throughout this flooding nightmare I was in regular touch with my property manager, tenant, and AAW. It was amply clear to me that AAW demonstrated an exceptional level of professionalism and expertise. That would have been more than enough but AAW also bends over backwards to accommodate the needs of the customer and you always feel you are dealing with empathetic people rather than an impersonal company
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpNoticed a crack a few years ago, this year noticed it was bigger. Got 2 estimates. Not only was Locktight a better price, but the estimate was prompt, the guys worked fast and efficiently, nearly no disturbance to the area. Dug down (by hand!!) identified the broken elbow fitting in pipe, replaced it, waterproofed and sealed crack. Super professional. Would highly recommend
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpDiagnosed problem. Recommended solution. Did not over sell. On time, explained process, gave very precise time estimate. Completed and cleaned everything
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpHad severe leaks in the basement. Called Lock Tight (and others) for estimate. Was given a very comprehensive plan to not only fix leaks but to also move as much water away from the house and work that came with a transferable warranty for 30 years. So although the cost was $23,000 we knew we were not going to go through the **** we endured last fall so we put down a deposit in March. For the next few months we worried that we were spending too much. Then the work began. Three days before there was a moderate rain and the water poured in which helped us cope with the cost. Work began and the job supervisor Tom and his crew arrived and went over every detail of the coming days which began with jack hammering the basement floor. After an hour and 45 minutes they broke for lunch so I of course went downstairs to see the 'damage'. I was astounded to see that in that short amount of time they had managed to complete about 280' of the 300' necessary. The speed of the work was a recurring theme. They had laid a protective membrane over the hardwood floor that led from the basement door to the front door which I am sure is standard among every company that does this type of work. What was extraordinary was at the end of the day when they were preparing to leave. I saw a worker on his hands and knees pulling up the barrier working his was out the front door. Every couple of feet he would reach out and pick up small debris, place it on the barrier and continue folding it up trapping it. This was done everyday. At the end of day one all of the old drain tile had been removed and all concrete debris, stone and clay tile removed. They then in essence power washed the basement floor leaving it cleaner than when they found it. Other highlights: They dug the tranches to tie my downspouts into the Town storm drain but instead of just digging the trench, they removed the grass and rolled it like sod so it could be replaced eliminating any reseeding from me. All I was required to do was water that grass everyday; something that every single person on the crew reminded us of at least once before leaving that afternoon. It felt like they were as concerned with it regrowing as much as we were. At the downspouts and in several locations in the basement are cleanouts so every two years or so I can flush all of the pipes and keep this system like new for many years. They worked through heat, they worked through rain and we never heard anyone complaining which brings me to the crew itself. This was a very physically demanding job and the amount of work they accomplished in one week still amazes me. Every member of the crew was professional and pleasant. no matter who we asked a question to, we were always given an answer. Never did someone tell us we had to ask someone else which showed they were all knowledgeable in their job as well as the specifics of what we had paid.for. Lastly and while perhaps not important to some of you reading this but of immense importance to us was their interaction with our 2 year old daughter. For five days she had strange people coming into her house and making quite a bit of noise so of course she was very curious. Countless times when we would look away she would head over to the areas where, as she put it, 'the boys' were. She oversaw some of the digging as well as he removal of much of the basement debris and no matter how many questions she asked, no matter how tired they were, each and every member of the crew would engage her with a smile on their face. This includes the poor guy who she told to "keep digging." When the day came for them to pack up leave for the last time my daughter was asleep. My wife actually woke her up so that she could say goodbye to her new friends, knowing she would be disappointed if she missed them. I guess maybe the best thing I can say is that we did not buy an in-ground pool or a bathroom or kitchen remodel. We spent $23,000 on work that in fact we cannot even see. We can't show it off or even step back and admire it. Yet knowing this very important job was done with such professionalism and attention to detail as well as the manner in which the crew conducted themselves I don't think we could be happier. I have been and will continue to recommend Lock Tight to everyone
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpThe crew was very professional. They were very clean and organzied. They completed everything on time and i couldnt be happier with the outcome. LockTight is the only company i would ever contract for future jobs. They know what they are doing and they do it right.
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpThe crew that came out was professional polite and explained to me everything they were doing.They even finished the job 1 hour earlier than quoted.They cleaned up after themselves when they were done.I'm very satisfied with there work and will surely recommend Locktight Waterproofing to anyone out there
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpThey gave me a time frame for the work to be completed, as weather was a factor. They were in contact with me during the week and a half prior to the potential date, and then came out on the day promised and completed the work in a very timely manner. There was much less dust and disruption than I anticipted (based on reviews of other companies) and the men cleaned up what little dust they had created. I would recommend this company to friends and relatives. I would use this company again
Basement Waterproofers in Lancaster
- Business Description:Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!Recent Review:Noticed a crack a few years ago, this year noticed it was bigger. Got 2 estimates. Not only was Locktight a better price, but the estimate was prompt, the guys worked fast and efficiently, nearly no disturbance to the area. Dug down (by hand!!) identified the broken elbow fitting in pipe, replaced it, waterproofed and sealed crack. Super professional. Would highly recommendLaurie R.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! Basement WaterproofinRecent Review:Always on time, courteous and finished the work in the time period stated in the estimate.Tom M.
- Business Description:We specialize in underground utility repair, construction and rehab. If your project requires a simple repair or complex equipment and demanding schedule, we can help.Recent Review:So happy to be able to use the plumbing again within 4 hours of their arrival, after dealing with repeated cleanings for the previous 10yrs which was just getting worse as the years passed. If they were unhappy to on the coldest day of the year so far, they hid it well. They did leave behind 1 of their power cords, forgot to reconnect my downspout completely, and poked a hole in the screen door, but that's pretty minor for work done that I won't have to worry about until the day I die or sell the house. They came back when I called to finish the downspout, get their cord and take away an old pipe left in the basement that they replaced. I would recommend them for replacing a sewer line to anyone, but I can warn you - they don't give free estimates, unless they can't camera your line 1stArethusa V.
- Business Description:Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winningRecent Review:Our experience was fabulous. Romeo came to give assess project and was friendly, professional and very informative. He quickly sent an estimate which was fair and thorough. I quickly accepted and much to my surprise showed up in one week with his team. The patio is perfect. They cleanup was terrific and included reseeding the lawn. I heartily recommend RomeoMary P.
- Business Description:Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining wallsRecent Review:Ralph and his crew were incredible. They came out the same day I called and fixed a drainage issue on short notice. I ended up having a separate problem a few months later and used them again. They did excellent work both times. I rarely write reviews, but was compelled to recommend them due to the quality of their workJohn D.
- Business Description:Mold remediation and mold assessment company also specializing in the basement waterproofing and drainage we are also a licensed indoor air quality specialistRecent Review:Excellent!! Rob was great, quick, personable and really easy to talk to. He also checked to make sure our roof was in good shape!! Definitely would use him again!!Susan D.
- Business Description:Established in 1989, Collingwood Construction is the family-owned and -operated construction company to turn to in Lockport, NY; Hamburg, NY; Amherst, NY; Williamsville, NY; Clarence, NY; and Buffalo, NY. Based out of Getzville, we offer a number of home improvement services ranging from commercial roofing construction and siding to foundation repairs and basement waterproofing. We’re your total home solution! Additional pho: (716) 649-9482, (716) 689-2213, (716) 772-2779. Additional address:..Recent Review:Everything went really smoothly. Collinwood knows how to do a roof and siding quickly, efficiently and beautifully. All of the employees were extremely professional and respectful. Larry was able to explain things very well for me to understand. His quote even came in under budget. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have something done rightNorman C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Nickel City Home Service inc. We are a small family owned residential basement waterproofing company. With 25 years of waterproofing experience we pride ourselves in creating life-long solutions for your basement waterproofing needs. We specialize in drain-tile, sump pumps, foundation repair and foundation replacement. We also provide exterior drainage for those wet yards or collecting downspout water and directing away from the home. It is our goal to provide excellent customer ..Recent Review:My house is old and small with a very low crawlspace infested with bugs and spider webs. Jeremy came out and was very honest and down to earth. The price quoted was very fair. He tackled the project head on and communicated with me every step of the way. He showed that he put thought and care into what he was doing. Now I have a very clean and bright crawlspace that I'm no longer reluctant to go into. It also cut down on the bad musty smells and heat loss in the winter. It's the best investment I have made for my homeRyan S.
- Business Description:585.235.6182 | 315.317.4536 | 716.225.5917. We are an A+ rated BBB accredited business that has been on the job since 2006. While we specialize in mold testing and remediation, we are able to fix any issues you may have such as, roof damage, drywall issues, flashing, gutters, etc. We have great subcontractors who allow us to complete each job fully, ensuring the job is done right. We will come to your home, evaluate your problem area, and provide you a free estimate. Ken Bird, our President, ..Recent Review:We were very impressed with the very clear communication with every member of the team -- from Ken's first visit to every one of the work crew. They were thorough, efficient and left everything very clean. We are very pleased and recommend Comprehensive Mold Management highly. Totally professionalChristine C.
- Business Description:$200.00 off any writen estimate of $1,000.00 or more. 24 hours 7 days a week.Recent Review:they came out the coldest day of the year . Installed new heating system in 8 hours.Victor N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Capital Disaster Recovery114 W Chippewa St
Buffalo, New York
- Capstone Construction GroupPO Box 24916
Rochester, New York
- CDS CONSTRUCTION, LLC32 Scott street
Tonawanda, New York
- COLLINGWOOD CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 686 2670 Millersport Hwy
Getzville, New York
- Comprehensive Mold Management LLC291 Buell Rd
Rochester, New York
- Concrete Solutions144 Willowdale
West Seneca, New York
- Country Side Remodeling3327 lockport rd
Sanborn, New York
- Capital Disaster Recovery
- Gradys Contracting25 briarlee dr
Tonawanda, New York
- Gradys Contracting
- Ivy Lea Construction765 Walck Road
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- Ivy Lea Construction
- Kenmore Home Improvement21 Jamaica Rd
Tonawanda, New York
- Kenmore Home Improvement
- Meyers Construction Services 249 Marrano Pkwy
Buffalo, New York
- Meyers Construction Services
- R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage8055 Goodrich Rd
Clarence Center, New York
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- RIC Plumbing Inc5984 Dunnigan Rd
LOCKPORT, New York
- RlDunlap Mason and Son19 Elkhurst Dr
Buffalo, New York
- Rob YAEGER llc26 Mechanic St
Akron, New York
- Romeo's Superior Home Improvements792 Englewood Ave
Buffalo, New York
- RYAN WATER PROOFING292 CURTIS PKWY
Buffalo, New York
- R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING3236 GENESEE ST
Buffalo, New York
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING