A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Tonawanda, NY
There are 12 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Tonawanda
- Real Dry Waterproofing - ScituateCurt was very responsive. We talked by phone and texted and he scheduled a visit based on my convenience. He assessed my basement thoroughly, and listened carefully when I explained my goals, budget, and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and had great advice on how to save money but also reach my goals. A few days, later, his quote arrived by email as promised. His quote was competitive and he was generous with his time when I had follow up questions. Ultimately I chose another vendor but would highly recommend Curt for basement waterproofing because of his service and expertise
- All Aspects WaterproofingAAW was a life saver. My basement flooded during the August rainstorm with inches of water covering the floor on two occasions. AAW provided the most timely and professional estimate of work to repair the breach and seal both the area affected or the entire basement. Being short of money I went against AAW's recommendation and opted for the local fix. Sure enough, big rains 6 weeks later led to flooding in a different area of the basement. AAW was utterly great on price by agreeing to do the second job as if it were part of the original job. The tenant at the house was seriously inconvenienced and AAW worked around his schedule, including advancing the dates of the work. They were very clear that the needs of the customer were paramount and they lived that belief every day. AAW also took care and made many welcome suggestions on areas that were not their direct responsibility, such as minimizing follow up tile/drywall repair costs. I am living overseas and throughout this flooding nightmare I was in regular touch with my property manager, tenant, and AAW. It was amply clear to me that AAW demonstrated an exceptional level of professionalism and expertise. That would have been more than enough but AAW also bends over backwards to accommodate the needs of the customer and you always feel you are dealing with empathetic people rather than an impersonal company
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpNoticed a crack a few years ago, this year noticed it was bigger. Got 2 estimates. Not only was Locktight a better price, but the estimate was prompt, the guys worked fast and efficiently, nearly no disturbance to the area. Dug down (by hand!!) identified the broken elbow fitting in pipe, replaced it, waterproofed and sealed crack. Super professional. Would highly recommend
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpQuality all the way around. Very thorough education during the quote process. Fair price. Experienced, respectul crew. One-year guarantee that is extendable up to 10 years and able to pass on to future owners. Highly recommend.
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpThe crew that came out was professional polite and explained to me everything they were doing.They even finished the job 1 hour earlier than quoted.They cleaned up after themselves when they were done.I'm very satisfied with there work and will surely recommend Locktight Waterproofing to anyone out there
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpThe crew showed up on time. I was not at all confident that they could finish in the estimated time, especially since they were excavating both inside and outside perimeter. They began work promptly and excavated the basement. When I saw the pile of debris at the end of the first day, I was certain the job would take longer than the estimate. The very next day all of the debris was gone! The next day I came home and the outside had a huge ditch. I knew they were able to finish on time. Thursday it rained all day. The entire outside had not been finished, I walked into basement with my fingers-crossed. Not a bit of water was evident. I used to call the basement " A River Runs Through It". No more. When I arrived home from work on Friday all the work was complete, all the debris gone all of the soil outside put back in place. Walter and his crew did an AMAZING job. The basement had been deodorized and the floor cleaned. I couldn't have imagined this. I couldn't have asked for more. I am planning to get an estimate for drainage in my yard which is more a rice paddy than a lawn. I recommend Locktight without reservation. Kevin M. Coad
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpThe wall cracks were repaired from both the outside and inside. This took one day. The drain tile work was amazing in that it also took only one day. For the drain tile, a five man crew did all the work in one day. For both jobs, the crews were professional, prompt, polite, hard-working and as clean as such jobs are possible. One thing I liked is that they worked directly for Locktight under the direction of a very knowledgeable crew chief. Each member of the crew had a specialty that he concentrated on but also worked well in the group when needed. The area was cleaned up well and my stuff was returned to the original locations. The work done by Locktight solved the water problems. If anything else in the basement has a water issue, I would definitely rely on this company
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpThe presentation was long-winded, but professional. He showed his insurance and information, along with BBB rating and articles about his business. He then gave me an estimate to create a bubbler system for my home to dispel my sub pump water away from the house. He did give me a very reasonable price, and mentioned HOW they were going to perform the work as well. He also suggested tying in the downspout that was very close to the location of the sub pump. The only thing I didn't like is that on the phone, the owner made it sound like he could squeeze me in fairly quickly, but when I signed the contract, he told me it would be at least a month before he could get to me. He took my down payment of half of the price of the project, and said they would give me a call. It's been two weeks, so hopefully it does occur before serious snow, because it would be pretty difficult to dig once the ground is hard. I think it will be very professionally done when completed, but I would like a solid timeline if I was going to get work done again
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpIt went very well from the original meeting with the owner to the finish of the job. The presentation of what work would be performed and what it would cost was very low profile....No pressure to make a decision on the spot. The workers that showed up were respectful and efficient. They did eveything they said they would and left my home as clean as it was when they arrived. I would not hesitate to recomend this company
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpHad severe leaks in the basement. Called Lock Tight (and others) for estimate. Was given a very comprehensive plan to not only fix leaks but to also move as much water away from the house and work that came with a transferable warranty for 30 years. So although the cost was $23,000 we knew we were not going to go through the **** we endured last fall so we put down a deposit in March. For the next few months we worried that we were spending too much. Then the work began. Three days before there was a moderate rain and the water poured in which helped us cope with the cost. Work began and the job supervisor Tom and his crew arrived and went over every detail of the coming days which began with jack hammering the basement floor. After an hour and 45 minutes they broke for lunch so I of course went downstairs to see the 'damage'. I was astounded to see that in that short amount of time they had managed to complete about 280' of the 300' necessary. The speed of the work was a recurring theme. They had laid a protective membrane over the hardwood floor that led from the basement door to the front door which I am sure is standard among every company that does this type of work. What was extraordinary was at the end of the day when they were preparing to leave. I saw a worker on his hands and knees pulling up the barrier working his was out the front door. Every couple of feet he would reach out and pick up small debris, place it on the barrier and continue folding it up trapping it. This was done everyday. At the end of day one all of the old drain tile had been removed and all concrete debris, stone and clay tile removed. They then in essence power washed the basement floor leaving it cleaner than when they found it. Other highlights: They dug the tranches to tie my downspouts into the Town storm drain but instead of just digging the trench, they removed the grass and rolled it like sod so it could be replaced eliminating any reseeding from me. All I was required to do was water that grass everyday; something that every single person on the crew reminded us of at least once before leaving that afternoon. It felt like they were as concerned with it regrowing as much as we were. At the downspouts and in several locations in the basement are cleanouts so every two years or so I can flush all of the pipes and keep this system like new for many years. They worked through heat, they worked through rain and we never heard anyone complaining which brings me to the crew itself. This was a very physically demanding job and the amount of work they accomplished in one week still amazes me. Every member of the crew was professional and pleasant. no matter who we asked a question to, we were always given an answer. Never did someone tell us we had to ask someone else which showed they were all knowledgeable in their job as well as the specifics of what we had paid.for. Lastly and while perhaps not important to some of you reading this but of immense importance to us was their interaction with our 2 year old daughter. For five days she had strange people coming into her house and making quite a bit of noise so of course she was very curious. Countless times when we would look away she would head over to the areas where, as she put it, 'the boys' were. She oversaw some of the digging as well as he removal of much of the basement debris and no matter how many questions she asked, no matter how tired they were, each and every member of the crew would engage her with a smile on their face. This includes the poor guy who she told to "keep digging." When the day came for them to pack up leave for the last time my daughter was asleep. My wife actually woke her up so that she could say goodbye to her new friends, knowing she would be disappointed if she missed them. I guess maybe the best thing I can say is that we did not buy an in-ground pool or a bathroom or kitchen remodel. We spent $23,000 on work that in fact we cannot even see. We can't show it off or even step back and admire it. Yet knowing this very important job was done with such professionalism and attention to detail as well as the manner in which the crew conducted themselves I don't think we could be happier. I have been and will continue to recommend Lock Tight to everyone
Last update on July 28, 2018
Basement Waterproofers in Tonawanda
Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!
"Diagnosed problem. Recommended solution. Did not over sell. On time, explained process, gave very precise time estimate. Completed and cleaned everything"
Mold remediation and mold assessment company also specializing in the basement waterproofing and drainage we are also a licensed indoor air quality specialist
"Open discussion on what was needed. Gave me options on how to proceed."
SUPERCLEAN has been providing superior Carpet & Flood Restoration Services since 2000. We use a State-of-the-Art truck mounted carpet cleaner for hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning. SUPERCLEAN offers a wide array of cleaning services and can handle just about any carpet or flooring or upholstery cleaning service you require. Trust our experienced technicians for a job well done every time, guaranteed
"Excellent service. The staff is both professional and courteous. Service is performed in a timely manner . Highly recommend."
Residential specialists. All types of waterproofing solutions. Interior drainage specialists. Wall crack repair systems (Interior and Exterior.) All types of sump pump systems (Primary and Back up.) All types of exterior drainage systems designed specifically for your individual problem. Bubbler systems designed up to town code.***** Fully Licenced and Insured****
"We had the bubbler put in because our village requires a bubbler. I had the downspouts and the sump pump go into it. Downspouts are a few but you have to have a sump pump connected to it. We had no problem. We had weather to wait out, but that was with anything that was done outside. I would use them again in the future.
We are an A+ rated BBB accredited business that has been on the job since 2006, specializing in mold remediation and basement waterproofing. We will come to your home, evaluate your problem area, and provide you a free estimate. We offer a Lifetime Warranty* (Some Restrictions May Apply) and offer Financing Options
"Comprehensive Mold Management did a mold abatement in our attic during this past summer. They were on time, did the work with a minimum of disruption, cleaned up beautifully after the job, and the attic is looking great. During the recent cold snap, we had frozen pipes and worried that it was caused partly by our attic power vents. We call Mold Management and Ken came out and thoroughly researched the issue. He discovered that one fan was not working and recalibrated the other so that it is now working properly. It alleviated the concerns we had about the problem. He discovered a leakage problem and recommended getting a roofer to come to take care of it. He did not charge a thing for this most recent visit. I can't praise them enough. They are professional in what they do, considerate of the property and helpful to a great extent.
Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls
"We are very happy with the way our yard looks after he came in. Cant wait to see the drainage in action. Let it rain!"
Frank's basement systems is a basement waterproofing, crawl space and foundation repair contractor, serving the greater buffalo area and most of western NY. Additional contact name - Ed Ryan. Additional DBAs - Frank's Basement Systems, Frank's Landscaping, Frank's Plumbing & Waterproofing, Mr. Plumber Heating & Cooling. Additional phone number - (716) 833-9011. Additional Email - email@example.com. Award wining
"I just had some foundation work done in my basement by Frank’s Basement Sysytems. It was a job I dreaded, both because of the expense and the less-than-glamourous nature of the work. A few months ago, I met with my sales rep, Mike, who was both professional and courteous. He explained the job to me thoroughly, answered all my questions and noted all my concerns on the contract. I had structural drawings done by an independent engineer. Fast forward to July. The crew arrived on time. They were neat in appearance and polite. They listened to all my questions (I asked a lot of them) and were already aware of some of my concerns due to Mike’s meticulous notations on the contract. They were here for 5 days. They always kept me informed of their progress and every day before leaving, they cleaned up the work area. There was no loud yelling, no loud music, no swearing and they were respectful of my property. Nothing like the roofers! Chuck, the foreman, was calm, confident and upbeat throughout the entire job. I immediately felt like I was in good hands. I’m sorry I don’t remember the names of the whole crew, but kudos to them all. To the owner: Please treat these guys good- they are the reason your business is successful. When the job was complete, I held final payment until my structural engineer returned to approve the work, with no pushback from Frank’s. Although I would rather be doing other things on my vacation, it was definitely one of the best experiences I have had with a large scope home improvement project. Now, on to the next one.
Established in 1989, Collingwood Construction is the family-owned and -operated construction company to turn to in Lockport, NY; Hamburg, NY; Amherst, NY; Williamsville, NY; Clarence, NY; and Buffalo, NY. Based out of Getzville, we offer a number of home improvement services ranging from commercial roofing construction and siding to foundation repairs and basement waterproofing. We’re your total home solution! Additional pho: (716) 649-9482, (716) 689-2213, (716) 772-2779. Additional address:..
"Collingwood Construction did a great job replacing a complete roof, Gutter installation and siding repairs. This is a very professional company that know how to take care of their customers. We’re very satisfied with the job."
ABS Foundation Services, Inc. is a locally owned foundation repair, basement waterproofing and crawl space repair contractor. We serve Rochester and the Finger Lakes region. We are proud to be northwestern New York's authorized Basement Systems Premier Dealer. All of our warranties are backed by Basement Systems. Contact us today for your free estimate
"They came out and provided me an honest opinion that my job was a DIY job. He gave me clear instructions on how to complete the job on my own. I appreciate the honesty and the time he spent coming out to see me. I would absolutely call ABS again if I needed any work done as I am confident they are a fair and honest company.
We specialize in underground utility repair, construction and rehab. If your project requires a simple repair or complex equipment and demanding schedule, we can help.
"I watched as they burst the line underground. The bursting process itself took about 45 minutes, and the only time they stopped was when the rain got relentless - which was about an hour's worth. Once every thing was done, we tested the toilet, and I was amazed that I had forgotten how fast it used to flush. Everything was put back to my specs - and honestly they did more than I asked - as it was just going to be dug up again to install the driveway. About a month after we had the job done, I saw Scott in the grocery store, and he actually remembered me - something that always strikes me as the mark of a good, honest businessman. Even the crew, right down to the youngest of helpers was knowledgeable, and answered all my "silly customer questions" - and if he couldn't, they'd grab another guy right away. I actually think Scott enjoys explaining the crazy processes they have to get your job done. Will definitely hire again if I need a plumber. And if you think the job of a master plumber is easy, go online and take a look at the exam. It's easier to become a lawyer!
See all 12 highly rated companies in TonawandaJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Grand Island,
- North Tonawanda,
- East Amherst,
- Niagara Falls,
- West Seneca,
- Clarence Center,
- Orchard Park
waterproofing contractors in Tonawanda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Frank's Basement Systems90 Pearce Ave
Tonawanda, New York 14150
- Kenmore Home Improvement21 Jamaica Rd
Tonawanda, New York 14150
- Frank's Basement Systems
- ABS Foundation Services Inc765 East Ave
Hilton, New York 14468
- Allstate Roofing & More LLC565 Blossom Rd Suite G2
Rochester, New York 14610
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
Brookfield, Connecticut 06804
- ABS Foundation Services Inc
- B-DRY SYSTEM785 HARDING AVE
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- Basement Services Of Western New York345 belmont ct. east
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- B-DRY SYSTEM
- Cleanway Cleaning & Restoration1426 elderberry place
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
- COLLINGWOOD CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 686 2670 Millersport Hwy
Getzville, New York 14068
- Comprehensive Mold Management LLC291 Buell Rd
Rochester, New York 14624
- Cleanway Cleaning & Restoration
- DAN BURANDT WATERPROOFING11166 BIG TREE RD
East Aurora, New York 14052
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- DAN BURANDT WATERPROOFING
- Everything Outdoors6378 Olean Rd
South Wales, New York 14139
- Everything Outdoors
- F & D CONSTRUCTION INC3020 CLINTON ST
Buffalo, New York 14224
- F & D CONSTRUCTION INC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- HIBIT MASONRY11 S EDGEWOOD DR
Springville, New York 14141
- Highlander Waterproofing of Western New York300 International Drive
Buffalo, New York 14221
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ivy Lea Construction765 Walck Road
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- Ivy Lea Construction
- Kat Masonry LLC531 Lakewood Pkwy
Buffalo, New York 14226
- Kat Masonry LLC
- Lengyel EnterprisesPO Box 186
Buffalo, New York 14207
- Locktight Waterproofing Corp3629 Genesee St
Buffalo, New York 14225
- Lengyel Enterprises
- Neverwet Basement Waterproofing1227 Ridgeway Ave Suite L
Rochester, New York 14615
- Neverwet Basement Waterproofing
- P & G CONSTR CO INC83 CARPENTER AVE
Buffalo, New York 14223
- PJK CONSTRUCTION1504 RIDGE RD
Buffalo, New York 14218
- P & G CONSTR CO INC
- R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage8055 Goodrich Rd
Clarence Center, New York 14032
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- RIC Plumbing Inc5984 Dunnigan Rd
LOCKPORT, New York 14094
- Rob YAEGER llc26 Mechanic St
Akron, New York 14001
- Romeo's Superior Home Improvements792 Englewood Ave
Buffalo, New York 14223
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services135 S Ave
West Seneca, New York 14224
- RYAN WATER PROOFING292 CURTIS PKWY
Buffalo, New York 14223
- R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage
- Shades of Gray Painting and Restoration2627 Genesee St.
Piffard, New York 14533
- SOURCE1 ConstructionPO Box 171
Getzville, New York 14068
- SUPERCLEAN Carpet & Flood Restoration3009 Walden Ave
Depew, New York 14043
- Shades of Gray Painting and Restoration
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING3236 GENESEE ST
Buffalo, New York 14225
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING
- Waters Basement Services, Inc.10481 Mill Road
Medina, New York 14103
- Waters Basement Services, Inc.