Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2008

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results,

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning

Teasdale Fenton is certified in carpet cleaning and other floor care within your home. We are in homes every day servicing the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Dayton, and Columbus regions! Carpet cleaning is essential due to the harmful bacteria, dirt, dust, and pet dander trapped within the fibers of the carpet. Our steam cleaning process removes those harmful allergens and extracts them from your home!
View project

carpet cleaning (1018)air duct cleaning (419)dryer vent cleaning (132)upholstery cleaning (43)water damage restoration (28)floor cleaning (21)oriental rug cleaning (11)mold removal (11)HVAC Companies (62)carpet installation (18)basement waterproofing (5)tile installation (4)

03/30/2022

Bethany V.

Brad was very respectful and did awesome work.

Description of Work
cleaning carpet for a home move out

Cost $248.17

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

10/11/2021

Sharon E.

They were quick with service and able to able to pet stains out .

Description of Work
5 rooms and hall carpet to clean.

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

08/18/2021

Claire R.

We absolutely do not recommend Teasdale Fenton. The pet odor in our rug came right back. They had said to call them if we had any issues and they would return, which we did. Upon return, the employee said we had not opted to add on an additional $50 pet deodorizing service and that way why the smell returned. I had explained to the initial employee that the primary reason for the cleaning was because our dog had gotten sick on the rug and there was now an odor. He never once offered an additional pet deodorizing treatment so I assumed the cleaning being performed was just that, given I had explained the reason for the cleaning. So when they returned a week or so later, they said they would have to charge me to re-clean the rug since the initial cleaning didn’t include a pet deodorizing treatment - apparently the only cleaning service guaranteed to eliminate pet odor. It would have been nice if they had explained all of that upfront. My husband explained all of this to Charlene, the manager, and she still insisted we should pay to have them recleaned even knowing that the initial employee never offered us a pet treatment and instead cleaned them with what they said is a less effective treatment. We would have obviously opted for the pet treatment. Very disappointed. Do not recommend them at all.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Review for Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration - 12145 Centron Pl, Cincinnati, OH - 39444656

02/23/2021

Elizabeth S.

Very Well - finally a dust free home!

Description of Work
Air duct vents cleaned

Category appliance repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

02/04/2021

Anonymous A.

They showed up on time, went right to work. Were finished fairly quickly. This is the second time I've used Teasdale Fenton.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitization

Category appliance repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

01/21/2021

Jb H.

teasdale did not bother to call for an appointment. i did further research online and found someone else on my own. will not bother with angies list in the future - it was a waste of my time.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

12/18/2020

Suzanne C.

Very professional, friendly folks. Carpet looks new and they sent a discount for any follow-up carpet cleaning to be done in the next six months.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for bedrooms/hall/stairs & Dryer vent Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

11/28/2020

Jenna W.

Went well. Service as expected. Happy with results

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

10/09/2020

James K.

I was quoted a price of $95 for cleaning 2 rooms - service was to include pre-treating, and cleaning under the couch/loveseat, etc. I was not home when the young child showed up to clean the carpet. Apparently he attempted to quickly run the steam cleaner without moving anyting (and without pre-treating). My wife asked about cleaning under the couch etc. She was informed that was the "next package up". The tech reluctantly agreed to move the couch & loveseat to clean under them. My wife asked about the stains that didn't come up in the high traffic areas. Once again, the tech claimed that pre-treating was included in the "next package up". When pressed, he agreed to only charge us $20 to get that area clean (instead of the normal $30). When he left, the carpet looked "OK" according to my wife. Final charge $124 - quoted price $95. I called the office and inquired generically what was included in the advertised package. I was told it included pre-treating and cleaning under the couch & loveseat. I then revealed that in fact I was inquiring about the job just completed, and the upcharges. KELLY - the phone answering person then switched her position and said we had to *ask* to get the furniture moved - no mention of any next level up package. After calling the tech she stated that he actually applied some special "enzyme", and that was $30. I never asked for any "enzyme" - I asked for the pre-treatment that ****I PAID FOR****. KELLY refused to make this right, and instead acted as if she could have cared less. Do yourself a favor - AVOID THIS BUSINESS AT ALL COSTS - they are *CROOKS* and *LIARS*. I have filed a claim with the BBB.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/14/2020

Ravi R.

Called and got them to come and get the job done. It was done without any estimate. When it was time for the invoice I noted that the area of carpet was way more than what was cleaned. Had to go back and forth between the estimator and billing before the manager called and said it was a mistake and the estimate was too high. I paid the amount quoted in full. Next thing I know, the billing person calls back and says I paid for only the cleaning part and not the "put back"part of the cleaning. I've never heard anything more ridiculous and the amount was very close to the totally erraneous initial estimate. I guess they found a way to siphon the money out of me. I have used them twice before and have been happy in the past. Even when they had to clean a whole basement from water leak, it cost me less than 2K, now for about 1/5th of the area I was charged about 3.4K. Avaricious and fraudulent billing at best. Will never use them again. Unethical billing practices. Beware.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning from water leak

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/05/2020

Roberta H.

Carpet looks so good that after they left, we had a spill on the carpet and it did not sink into the carpet at all. Seemed like the carpet was sprayed with Teflon.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning throughout home

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

08/30/2020

JOE B.

We never had rugs cleaned before so we had questions after we filled out the online forms. I called the office (not overly friendly) to ask how we tell them what we want done and find out the cost. They said the pick up person would tell us before they left what the cost would be. We were told when picked up (nice person who picked up the rugs) that they would call us once they got back with a price. We never heard back from them. I called a few days later and would have someone call me. They called the next day to tell me the price and would be dropping it off the next day. they didn't have the order correct (didn't have protection applied). She said it could still be put on. I have no idea if it was or not. We can barely tell they were cleaned. Needless to say we were very disappointed in the process and quality.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rugs

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/25/2020

Bradley L.

With the house empty of all the furniture it was obvious that carpet cleaning was needed before we listed the house for sale. The technician upsold me on deep cleaning which double the price. The deep cleaning consisted of spraying an additional product on before the actual cleaning. As I watched I did not see any extra effort around stains or high traffic areas. When finished I could still see all of the stains and traffic patterns we had hoped to eliminate. They were lighter but still there. New carpet is being installed in a week. I feel the carpet cleaning was a waste of time and money.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/06/2020

Joyce S.

Exceeded my expectations. My floors look like new.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and I application of urethane.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/21/2020

Joe C.

Many add on that jacked up the price. Bedroom carpet cleaning needs improvement. Carpet cleaning under bed not satisfactory. Still have fleas though I paid to have them removed in bedroom.

Description of Work
carpet & mattress cleaning

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

06/14/2020

Steve B.

Outstanding!! Arrived on time. Thoroughly explained everything. Answered all my questions. Nice job!

Description of Work
Air duct & dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

06/12/2020

M W.

Great. The employee, Tyler, was very professional and kind!!!! It was the best experience I’ve had with a cleaning service. I’d recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Steam clean carpets when moving out of home.

Cost $123.61

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

06/07/2020

Lisa R.

Julius was great he explained everything in detail, very professional and great attitude

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and disinfected

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

06/06/2020

Courtney S.

We paid for 2 rooms, hallway and scotch guard carpet protection. I received a call before my appointment and they arrived shortly after. When they arrived they were respectful And extremely knowledgeable. Got 2 rooms and hallway cleaned in 10-15 min and got ALL the stains out. I highly recommend this company. It was my first time getting carpets cleaned professionally and I’m so glad I chose this company. Our stains were high traffic areas and they did a great job I’m very impressed! Thank you Aaron Jordan, you and your coworker did a great job I hope to get you again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet stains 2 rooms and hallway

Cost $145.5

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Review for Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration - 12145 Centron Pl, Cincinnati, OH - 38622832

05/29/2020

Ann G.

PERFECT! I’ve been using them for years.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Cost $124.99

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/28/2020

Kim B.

The carpet tech was very friendly, informative and quick..

Description of Work
Carpet in house cleaned

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/27/2020

Dave M.

Helpful and quality work. Minimum disruption to our kids and home.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning