Ortega Quality Mechanical

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2023

10624 Andrea Circle

Corrales, NM 87048

Hello my name is jake ortega and i own Ortega Quality Mechanical. Our goal is to provide quality service in a timely manner to help bring comfort to our valued customers. Please allow us to take care of all of your pluming heating and cooling needs!...

HVAC Companies (46)plumbers (28)water heaters (11)drain cleaning (10)

08/26/2020

We had a broken outside faucet and were leaving town tomorrow, so needed it fixed. Jake, the owner of this business personally came out to fix it at the end of his workday so we could be on our way. He was fast, friendly and very reasonable for the repair. We really appreciate that he took care of our repair so well and with such quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New outside faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

09/06/2019

They recommended alternatives. I chose what was best for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

06/24/2019

This was not an emergency, but I hate wasting water. I called and spoke with Jake, the owner, It was my first time calling but he said he would fit me in later that day and would call. He did as promised and arrived with Kenneth, the plumber. They both fixed it quickly. They were both very nice, polite and professional. I could not be happier with either one of them or their work and the price was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leaking toilet and she shut off valve would not work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

05/13/2019

The workers were late, but the owner notified me and told me when to expect them. They were professional and got the job done. I especially liked that they cleaned up after themselves and were careful not to scratch the wood floors. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged Kitchen Drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

04/07/2019

Jake and his team did a great job! I had gotten a couple estimates from a larger / well known outfit in ABQ- so glad I was referred to Ortega’s because they did it and the price was more than half what the other company quoted. There was some heavy lifting in this job-my 1953 Mossman home still had the furnace in the crawl space under the house- it involved a bunch of duct work to bring it to an u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2019

03/13/2019

I was expecting a big (expensive) job. Sam came in and found I only had a rusted joint. He cleaned it up and sealed it perfectly. Good, Honest, Professional service. I recommend them to anyone needing plumbing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I had a leak behind a wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

03/06/2019

The challenge of this project was running a natural gas line 50' from a gas fireplace in the master bedroom to the fire pit on the patio. The gas line in the master bedroom was behind a wall and granite mantle. The crew did an excellent job of sizing up the problem and implementing a solution requiring minimal drywall work. Plumbing of the gas line was first rate, despite very limited access behin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert a propane fire pit to natural gas

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

02/02/2019

Amazing. Fast, thorough, and i even learned a few things. Very qilling to help with anoth small issue that I didn't call dor, but Jake went out his way to take care of the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing drain issue

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

12/05/2018

OQ mechanical came to our house the same day we called. They diagnosed the problem, made their recommendations and replaced our furnace in 24 hours. They were professional, great to work with and got the job done. They called us the next day with a courtesy call. We are going to use their service for all our heating and air conditioning needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater was blowing cold air and intermittently working properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

11/27/2018

Jake and his crew came out to take care of a new furnace install over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. They were friendly and courteous, and got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2018

Heating A/C-Plumbing, Natural Gas, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Tank-less Water Heaters, Tanked Water Heaters, HVAC Technician/Repair/Installation, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Repair/Install, Water Lines