Americas General Contractors

Corrales, NM 87048

Full Home Interior Remodel

Full Home Interior Remodel

tile installation201987120
Turned clients home from original southwestern home to new modern look inside.

Our Company and tradesman have been going since 2002. We are always about helping people and bringing customers vision to life. We are VA certified and help our veterans and active duty as much as possible. We give free estimates and our staff would love to be on your next project. Visit our Website at Americasgeneralcontractors.org for and questions. ...
Custom Wine Bar - Image

Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202187120

Resposiveness

roofing (6)home remodeling (3)plumbers (2)electrician (2)stamped concrete (1)interior painting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)flooring (1)tile installation (1)deck cleaning (1)

10/21/2020

We had 9 companies give us estimates for a new roof before installing solar panels. We chose AGC. They were honest, competitively priced, and made us feel our job was the most important job they had. We were so impressed. Superior attention to detail. We haven’t found a nail on the ground yet and that is a testament to the guys/gals that work for them. Highly recommend them. They are also VA certi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/06/2020

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I wish I could post pictures!!! These gentleman have built me a beautiful Salon (Nuñez Beauty Company). Everything was completed on time and without incident. They also assisted me in the design helping me stay on budget. I would recommend to others and use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Salon Build Out (Nuñez Beauty Co)

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Photo for Americas General Contractors  - P.O. Box 3630, Corrales, NM - 38941434

09/29/2020

They have not done the work yet, we are waiting for a grant from the VA. But, they are going to do some other projects and they fixed my toilet. They listen and have suggestions. They explain things clearly and concisely. They are professional, yet friendly. That are very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical, Plumbing, Landscaping

CATEGORY electrician,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

08/20/2020

Fred, his son and there staff did a fabulous job. I can’t be happier Kind, respectful and hard working I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of making improvements Thank you American

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

07/08/2020

The whole process from start to finish was smooth. Quality work for a great price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

07/07/2020

They were efficient and I recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and deck maintenance

CATEGORY roofing,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

07/07/2020

They were very professional and they explained everything to me.The work came out is great I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

07/07/2020

Everything came out awesome. Would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

07/01/2020

The Company was great! My Husband is a U.S Veteran and they gave us a discount for him being a Veteran. They are very professional and punctual. For the price we paid we got the best roof money can buy as far as shingles. Other companies were a bit higher with less quality of shingle. This company was referred to us by a friend and we would hire them for anything that has to do with our home. Than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Roofing, Concrete Pouring, Concrete Stamped and Decorative, Heating & A/C, Plumbing, Stucco, Remodeling, Flooring

Roofing Repairs