Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Concord, NH
There are 24 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Concord
- Stewart's Septic ServicesI had an emergency - another company was replacing the pipe between my foundation and my system and discovered the tank was full. They couldn't complete the job until the tank got pumped. They suggested I call Stewart's. It's worth noting I had never used them before. Their dance card was full for the day, but hearing my situation they juggled things around and got me pumped out. Shout out to Rory (dispatcher) and Mason (pumper). Both were very polite, professional and helpful. I will be using Stewart's from now on
- P F SPENCER JR INCPete and his crew were absolutely top-notch! From the excavation, to the installation, to the final grading and loaming, the project went flawlessly attesting to P. F. Spencer’s many years of experience. Coordination with local Board of Health, and the engineer for site inspections and approvals were timely and successful. Pete’s crew could not have been any friendlier and professional
- Drain KingDavid did an excellent job! He was a hard working and courteous professional. High attention to detail.
- Holliston Sewer Service IncThe service was done on time and they were friendly and professional. This was the 2nd time we used them and we will continue to so.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesWe always sign up for that $300 emergency program with this company where they come out once a year to pump our sewer. We don't connect to the county so that feat is well worth our money and then they come whenever we need them to pretty much. The guys they sound out are just really nice and they never complain about anything. We have manhole covers here that are always under a foot of dirt and they will dig out without even complaining. They're great about scheduling too and I like that a lot
- ComfortSpecThe inspection was excellent. Aaron was on time, very articulate about what he would be doing and what I could expect. He kept me informed along the way explaining his findings and giving me tips for how to address them despite the fact it would all be noted in the written report. Overall a very good experience with this company and their staff. Kayla was the young woman who helped me set the inspection up and she was great as well. Clear in the different pricing options and very transparent about the cost of each service. I can’t say enough good things about this company. Thank you Brodheadsville ComfortSpec team. You guys rock!!
- R A BRISCOE INCI used Danny Briscoe to install a new septic system, he was fantastic to work with. This was my first system install in my first home and I never felt as though he was taking advantage of me. He was always willing to answer any and all questions and clarify anything I didn't understand, at time even predicting my questions and having a solution/answer that was exactly what I was looking for. Cant say enough good things about him, and although I hope I never have to have him back I know I would be in good hands should I ever need a new system or repair not to mention he came in about $4000 under the next bid. 10/10, 5 star rating however you want to put it he's your man
- Riverview Constructors LLCSimply fabulous. He is a true master of the equipment and can make every detail exactly as you want it. And, very efficient and cost effective
- NEW ENGLAND RESTROOMS AND SEPTICI called the office and the work was scheduled quickly. The technician called me before coming and arrived on time. He did an excellent job and everything was perfect!
- TID TrenchlessTID Trenchless (John) provided timely and exceptional service. He knowledgable about possible problems and solutions, and worked diligently to address all causes. Recommend highly!
Septic Tank Companies in Concord
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Granite State Sewer Pumps, Granite State Sewer & Drain Cleaning Inc.Recent Review:Granite State Sewer called me the next morning and had a technician out within two hours. He explained everything he did and was courteous and knowledgeable. The price was very fair, and I would use them again and will recommend to othersChali D.
- Business Description:Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:Quick, good communication, good price, well done.William B.
- Business Description:Twin State Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:It was amazing. They were on time. The pricing was fair. Brandon and Kieran were super professional and really honest.Tyler S.
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Since 1954, Holliston Sewer Service Inc has remained a Locally Owned & Family Operated Sewer Service Company Inc providing Septic Services you can count on, including Septic Tank Pumping, Title 5 Inspections, & Septic Tank Repairs for 3 Generations! • We serve Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Clients • Your Best Choice for Septic Pumping Services • From Septic Tank Pumping to Leach Line Jetting, We are your best choice for ..Recent Review:Well - I needed some construction to make the cap much closer to the surface.ARTHUR F.
- Business Description:Specializing in hauling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was good. They were fast and finish the job the same day.Matt C.
- Business Description:Reliability and Trust- What it means when you call Bill Trombly Plumbing, Heating and Cooling.... For three decades, Bill Trombly Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has been the reliable company you can trust when your pipes burst, you're installing a new furnace or even when your drains are clogged.... Sounds like we do it all? That's because we are a company with many hats! We do it all from service of plumbing, heating and A/C to new installations and more. Our company is there for you..Recent Review:I paid $254 for a service call for an inverter that was not cooling. The tech left (after I paid) saying he needed a "board", implying he would be back. I called 2 weeks later, and was told that I had refused to pay for service out of warranty, which was absolutely untrue. I called another service who repaired the unit within one hour. I wrote to Bill Trombly personally, and asked for a refund of my $254.00, and was ignored. Their service manager, a woman, is very combative. I would not recommend this company. I had 2 inverters installed by them, paying over $12,000, and would expect considerably better and more courteous servicePaul B.
- Business Description:Full service Well and Pump Contractors Family owned and opperatedRecent Review:Very knowledgeable. They gave a solid estimate, showed up when they promised, and got it done quickly when they got there.Peter S.
- Business Description:NHG is your local excavation & site work company. We offer many different services such as septic system installs/ replacements & designs, site work for new houses, garages, additions & commercial buildings. NHG also provides concrete foundation services. We can accomplish the site work for your project and install the foundation & concrete floor as well. We are your one stop shop!! Other services that we offer are yard/ driveway & parking lot grading/ expansion, stumping, pool pads, tree re..Recent Review:They were really good and did very good job.John H.
- Business Description:RM Ratta Corporation is a full-service Title V and Waste Water Specialists serving Acton, Ayer, Boxboro, Concord, Harvard, Littleton, and Westford, Massachusetts and many other areas for 55 years. All Septic Cleaning and other Services provided are to the highest quality standards. [with customer satisfaction as our primary goal.Recent Review:Excellent! they actually arrive early, they found the tank without me being there and they did the work and the person is very friendly, they explained everything they've done, the person is cooperative and the price was goodJudy k.
- Business Description:Ferris Plumbing & Heating serves all of MA + NH. Our core values are based on top notch quality work, reliable and honest service. The Ferris plumbing standard is going above & beyond, making it easier & cheaper the next time servicing needs to be completed. We specialize in Remodels (bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, etc) and are equipped with a dedicated crew that has the ability to complete the entire project, from beginning to end, minimizing the contractors in your home, & reducing the..Recent Review:Very quick to respond and fixed the problem for a reasonable price.rachel d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Acton Survey & Engineering, inc.97 Great Road Suite 6
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Clear Waste Removal400 S Stark Hwy
Weare, New Hampshire
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- ABS DRAIN
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Beacon Plumbing and Heating10 Beacon St
- BENNETT ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYING INC114B State Rd. PO BOX 297
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
- Bennett Plumbing4 Bennett St
- Bennett Street Plumbing55 Bennett St
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Bill Trombly Plumbing-Heating-Cooling76 Maple Street
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Blue Hill Plumbing1049 Blue Hill Ave.
- BLUEWATER124 Washington St Ste 101
- BP Plumbing and Heating209 Boston Post Rd
- Breed Ave Plumbing1 Breed Ave
- Brighton Main Line Rooters33 Brackett St
- Brookline Place Plumbing and Heating4 Brookline Pl
- BUSS MECHANICAL PLUMBING & HEATING225 STEDMAN ST 22
- B.C. Building Company
- Camelot Plumbing and Heating1856 Dorchester Ave
- Central Street Plumbing111 Central St
- Champion Construction LLC163 Mountain Rd
Nottingham, New Hampshire
- Ciano Development LLC143 Main St
- CJ Jablonski Septic Inspection and Repair237 Merrimac St.
- Clifton Plumbing and Heating47 Clifton Ave
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commonwealth Sewer and Drain1662 Commonwealth Ave
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Corey Street Plumbing113 Corey St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Crane's Property Maintenance405 Groveland St
- Cummings Street Plumbing20 Cummings St
- Currier Septic & Drain Service163 Western Ave
- Camelot Plumbing and Heating
- D F Clark Inc22 Mitchell Rd
- Dave's Trucking & Excavating24 Intervale Rd
- DC Contractors Inc.243 Bridge Street
- DCR Building & RemodelingPO Box 132
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Desmoines Road Plumbing47 Desmoines Rd
- Dorchester Emergency Plumbing109 Norfolk St.
- Dorchester Plumbing And Heating11 Saint Margaret ST
- Drain King37 Plaistow Rd
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Drains by James Inc.190 Main St Unit 6
- Dumont Pumping SvcPO Box 292
- Duncan Tree Landscape & Construction Co21 Western Ave
- D F Clark Inc
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning26 W BOYLSTON ST STE 7
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Electric Plumbing & Cooling17 Electric Ave
- Environmental Solutions Inc225 Riverview Ave
- ESI Septic & Excavating Services, LLC106 MAIN ST
- Excavating Solutions, LLC500 E Hartford Ave
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning
- G & H Inspections83 West Main St
- G.S. Redlon & Sons, Inc.3 Shaw Street
- Gauthier Bros. Concrete Foundations, Inc.6 Manhattan Dr.
Amherst, New Hampshire
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
- Granite State Sewer & Drain Cleaning CoPO Box 313
Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Groft Development135 East St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- G & H Inspections
- Hancock Street Plumbing981 Hancock St
- Hancock Street Sewer and Drain1070 Hancock St
- Harborside Drive Plumbing101 Harborside Dr.
- Harrison Ave Plumbing Co869 Harrison Ave
- Hilltop Plumbing and Heating43 Hilltop Dr
- Holliston Sewer Service Inc136 Fisher St
- HomeServe USA601 Merritt 7 6th Fl
- Hubbell Development Corp285 Oak Hill Rd
Northfield, New Hampshire
- Huntington LLC40 Providence St
- Hancock Street Plumbing
- J & C Project Services190 Whipple Road
- J G Schmidt Inc149 E Union St
- J G SCHMIDT INC149 E UNION ST
- J L Darling Sewerage Service404 Quaker Hwy
- J White Contracting Inc3 Murray Hill Ln
- J.P. & Sons206 Frost Rd
- JDL Incorporated General Contracting Services14 Hovey Street
- JJL Electric LLC11 Robert Toner Blvd Suite 5-170
Attleboro Falls, Massachusetts
- John C Parmenter Inc.85 Hayden Rowe St
- John Zanni Pumping Co.5 Hallberg Park
North Reading, Massachusetts
- John's Sewer & Pipe Cleaning Inc4 Breed Ave
- Jones Contracting, Inc735 Washington Street
- Jungle Jim's2100 Dover Rd
Epsom, New Hampshire
- J & C Project Services
- Lamartine Plumbing97 Lamartine St
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Landscape Visions CorpP.O. Box 1294
- Larkin and Larkin Development Corp.709 Lowell Street
- LJM Construction, LLCPO Box 2001
Hillsborough, New Hampshire
- Locust Street Sewer & Drain37 Locust St.
- Lyall Street Plumbing95 Lyall St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Lynn Emergency Plumbing and Heating4 Tranfaglia Ave
- Lynn Plumbing & Construction843 Lynn Way.
- Lamartine Plumbing