The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sherrills Ford, NC
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sherrills Ford
- Pro Tech Appliance ServiceJames kept me informed on how far out he was and explained things to me as he worked. He tested out the parts and found that the water pump was broken. He had it bought and replaced within two days. Friendly and great customer service! Will most definitely hire again.
- Pro Tech Appliance ServiceWonderful! James was thorough, explained the problem and showed me diagrams of the parts of the machine. He even cleaned my mess up underneath the dryer! James was nice and courteous!! I appreciate the service he did for me!!
- Pro Tech Appliance ServiceGreat, problem was diagnosed and a quote given in less than ten minutes. Getting parts and completing repairs was right at an hour. James was very polite and showed me what the problem was and the cost of the parts before completing the job. I would recommend this professional.
- Sears Home Services of Hickory, NCThey charged me $639 for labor, to which the $169 service fee was applied. The repairman was here 1.5 hours, so that is $426 PER HOUR for labor. There was also a $30 part. So, total was $639 - $169 + $30 = $500. The repairman said the labor was built into the $30 part he replaced and he couldn't change it. I was already out $169 and was desperate for repair, so I paid it
- IRV Plumbing, Electric, & HVACQuite well. They had to go out and purchase re-install parts, since they were not told ahead of time. Two installers on final visit.
- AWAD APPLIANCE SVCTo start with, i researched Companies before i called and i thought i was having Tony's Repair come out, that's who i called. Service call was on 2-8-21, He was literally there 5 mins, told me i needed a water value, and he would order and be back to install. I had to write him a check for 85.00 plus tax right then. He gave me a business card, said to write to AWAD, I questioned NOT Tony's? He said he was buying Tony out. So 2 weeks went by, i called, Part still on back order, I continued to call every week for 5 months. Nope, part still not in. June 23 i called and LM , was not happy, and he called me back, for ONCE, and said IF I can get he part he would come install for a price. OKAY!!! Called another Company, they came out June 25th, of course i am being charged another service call, (Not this Company fault) Ordered Part, It came June 29th and installed the following week, I paid for the work with Service call at time of completion. SAY AWAY FOR MAWAD!!!! THEY DO THIS ALOT. After all this , i actually looked at AWAD reviews, they are NOT GOOD! I would NEVER have called this company IF i had know it was them and NOT Tony's coming out
- Sears Appliance RepairHe was able to thaw ice that had frozen causing ice to jam "dumping" mechanism. Has worked great since then.
- TONY'S APPLIANCE REPAIRTony was prompt , efficient, knowledgable and honest. I expected the worse but he repaired the refrigerator and it is running great. His repair and labor were reasonable and fair. I will use his services in the future if needed.
- Sears Appliance RepairEXCELLENT SERVICE. RECEIVED A DETAILED EXPLANATION OF PROBLEM AND ESTIMATE TO REPAIR. DUE TO COST--DECIDED TO BUY A NEW DRYER.
- RAR-Richard's Appliance RepairThe night before the appointment, Mr. Rios called to let me know that samsung was offering free repairs for certain models of samsung machines included in a voluntary recall. He checked my model and serial number, and mine qualified. I didn't know about the recall
Appliance Repair Experts in Sherrills Ford
- Business Description:We are a father and son company. I have been working appliance repair for the last 27 years and my son has been working it for the last 15 years. Our goal is to provide you with timely and quality service that you would strive to receive in your home. Please call us to inquire about your applianceRecent Review:James was knowledgeable and personable. Spent the time needed to get the job done right. Would definitely hire him again.Sharon W.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Self employed individual with more than 20 years of experience in the field of propane and natural gas appliance, fire logs, fuel line, gas grill installation and service. Insured, and possesses Fuel Piping License issued through the state of North Carolina
- Business Description:Service 7 days a week with no extra charge for evenings or weekends. Our office is open and fully staffed 6 a.m. to midnight every day of the week. Seriously - call in on a Friday night, say at 11 p.m. and you will talk to a real Morris-Jenkins employee, not a call center who doesn't really know our company, our employees or how everything works! We also provide 24 hour emergency service if you have a problem in the middle of the night. 704-424-9959 We stand behind our work and all repairs ar..Recent Review:He arrived on time on Friday and sat outside the house for about 10 minutes. When he came in, he inspected the leak for about 30 seconds. He went back to his vehicle for about 15-20 minutes, then came back to show me the quotes. He told me it was going to be $400 to fix the leak. I should replace the entire shower piping for $1200. The plumber (Michael) was pushy and tried to sell me on spending $10,000 to replace all the plumbing in the house. I paid the $400 for him to do the work of replacing about 20" of exposed pipe. He did the work in about 10 minutes. He went back to his vehicle for 15 minutes then came back to get payment. It seemed a little steep to pay $400 for 10 minutes of work and less than $20 in materials. But the leak was fixed. Well, so I thought. The Morris Jenkins plumber pointed out there was flood damage and recommended Flood Medic. Flood Medic has come out and is drying the space now (Monday). When they arrived this morning, they pointed out that there was a leak higher up the wall on the same shower pipe which had been leaking over the weekend. I called Morris Jenkins thinking they would fix the repair. The same Morris Jenkins Plumber (Michael) said I would have to spend another $1200 to replace all the pipe around the showerhead leak. I ask if they would take $400 off since they didn't fix the leak the first time and would be replacing the work they just did. They responded that they would give me 5% off if I spent $3000 to replace all the pipes in the bathroom. I called another plumber, and I am getting the whole bathroom done for less than $1200. I felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman. The plumber was pushy and made me feel uncomfortable. The experience was stressful. Morris Jenkins sends a misleadingly personal text that says "Mr. Jenkins told me..." at the beginning of every text. They have a higher price (2 to 3 times) than anyone else I called. I was not expecting such a huge price differential between them and other reputable plumbers. I am not impressed and will not be using them again. This has been a terrible experienceMichael J.
- Business Description:Does your home need a handyman? Fix-R-Uppers makes it simple for you to make your home everything you want it to be. More productive, more functional, more beautiful. Our company is your best source for value-driven, professional services. Established in July 1990. We have decades of collective knowledge and experience that give us a unique advantage in providing quality construction services to homeowners.
- Business Description:Discover the difference with COIT Charlotte carpet cleaning services for superior results. Our advanced carpet cleaning technology, solutions, and methods provide a deeper clean with a difference you can see.We are a nationally recognized company and offer our services with a worry free satisfaction guarantee! We are members of the Better Business Bureau also and have trained, certified technicians and customer service specialists. Additional phones - (704) 208-4363, (803) 339-4008, (704) 710..Recent Review:Friendly, professional and a pleasure to do business with. Had some pretty bad stains and my carpet looks new! Very reasonable pricing. Much better experience than I had with the “other” large carpet company. Don’t hesitate to callPhyllis C.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Advantage appliance has been servicing appliances since 1989. we are factory trained and provide white glove service. we treat you and your home as if it were our home. We can diagnose most problems within 15 min due to our training and experience. "our service is your advantage". Hours of operations are 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. with a one year part warranty. Award winning
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Deals in Sherrills Ford for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- Iron Station
- Mount Ulla
- High Shoals
- Stony Point
- Mount Holly
- Paw Creek
appliance repair services in Sherrills Ford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Advantage Appliance Repair Inc.92 Doty Cir
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Air Energy Experts516 River Hwy Ste D
Mooresville, North Carolina
- All Systems Pro, LLC2118 12th Ave. NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- All-Phase Electrical908 42nd Ave Lane NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Advantage Appliance Repair Inc.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Iceberg Refrigeration LLC103 Elmwood Dr
Salisbury, North Carolina
- Iceberg Refrigeration LLC
- JP's Plumbing & Heating235 N Center St
Statesville, North Carolina
- JP's Plumbing & Heating
- Lowe'sPO Box 1111
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Morris-Jenkins13725 South Ridge Drive
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- RAR-Richard's Appliance Repair6533 Bakers View Dr
Vale, North Carolina
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Richey Restoration & Repair336 Lenoir Rhyne BLVD SE Suite 12
Hickory, North Carolina
- RJ Mooresville's Handyman Services102 Pullman Ln
Mooresville, North Carolina
- RAR-Richard's Appliance Repair
- TONY'S APPLIANCE REPAIR4202 54th Ave NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- TONY'S APPLIANCE REPAIR