3rd Rock Plumbing LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 28991

1003 19th St SW

Hickory, NC 28602

Thank you for your interest in 3rd Rock Plumbing. With over 12 years of plumbing experience, we are confident that we can help you with your plumbing needs. Our professional, punctual, and experienced staff look forward to hearing from you today! Also, check out our special promotions on Angie's List!...

plumbers (147)water heaters (24)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (2)gas leak repair (2)well & water pump repair (2)water softeners (2)drain cleaning (27)gas fireplace repair (2)

11/05/2020

this company responds immediately, is very respectful of property taking great care not to damage, expertly completes service and in a timely manner. Pricing is reasonable and very friendly agents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
secure steel vent pipe to ceiling that had dropped, replace all sink connections with proper updated fittings

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Thank you very much! So glad you were happy with our service.

10/15/2020

Great! Came in, did the job quickly and at a decent price. Cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Cleaning

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Thank you for the great review!

10/12/2020

The folks at 3rd Rock are prompt, professional, easy to work with, respectful, and do a good job. I am grateful for their reliable service! Alon, Kyle, David and the lady dispatcher/receptionist were all especially helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water heater, installed new kitchen faucet, replaced a toilet, repaired plugged overflow valve in another toilet,

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Thank you very much for the resoundingly positive review for several of our staff. We appreciate that! That just made our whole week!!

09/25/2020

Mike from 3rd Rock Plumbing replaced the garbage disposal unit. He did an excellent job and I am very pleased with his work. Especially nice was that he cleaned up everything when finished and left no mess behind (so rare these days!). I would highly recommend 3rd Rock Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replace garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

Thank you for the review. We'll be sure to let Mike know!

07/14/2020

Great! Kept me up to date with arrival schedules, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spicket leak repair and replaced lavatory faucets

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

05/15/2019

**Beware the business has unloyal employees and will take advantage of older people*** Prior to the job, my dad had shown Zack exactly what he wanted done. There were two leaking pipes. My dad also spoke to Zack's upper management to make sure the job was what my dad needed to be done. Communication seem cleared and my dad proceeded with the job. Zack and David came out to my parents house on 5/14...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New pipes in crawlspace

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

We are terribly sorry that was your perception and experience, I can understand a level of frustration but can't agree with the situation as it has been portrayed here. Let me explain. Firstly, Zack is a junior plumber and isn't yet experienced enough to fully quote jobs such as that, which is why the quote was delivered a few days after he initially came by that weekend. The quote came from one o...

05/09/2019

Everything went well. Spoke with Gabriel on May 6th. He had Mike come out on May 7th after and emergency plumbing job. Mike gave me the estimate and told me what could be done but he would have to come back either later that day or the next day because he didn't have what he needed at the time. Mike called me back the same day and said that he couldn't make it back and would it be ok for him to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Pipe in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

10/28/2018

Did not hire way over priced. Only contacted me through Facebook.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor plumbing issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed] for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Sorry you were unhappy with the price, its expensive to run a business. We are licensed, have a comprehensive general liability policy, pay workman's compensation, help our employees with health care, not mention marketing, inventory, giving free estimates, and paying our employees a livable wage etc. etc. Not to mention th...

10/01/2018

Excellent customer service. They came out once to perform the work on my drain and seem to be working well for a couple of weeks and then it became clogged again. They came out within hours of me calling them back and took care of the problem. Great company and great customer service. I really admire when a company stands behind its work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitchen drain was clogged, and we had standing water in the sink

CATEGORY drain cleaning

09/26/2018

Very quick response. Very professional. Very personable. Would definitely recommend 3rd Rock Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install touch kitchen sink faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

Drain cleaning, sump pumps, water heaters, clogged sinks, disposals, faucet repair & replacement. Water, septic and gas line installs and repair. Emergency Weekend service Only (no week nights.)

No week night emergency service (weekends only.) We don't service well pumps.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal