What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Sherrills Ford, NC
There are 7 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Sherrills Ford
- Carswell's Fuel PipingNew to the area and contacted Porch and Home Adviser before contacting Angie's List. Both referral services providers sent vendors that did not even call, email or answer their phones. Contacted AL and used this vendor for my project. He actually knows how to communicate with a customer. He was prompt and knowledgeable. Highly recommend him and Angie's List
- Carswell's Fuel PipingVery well! He was on time, very reasonable, I've known him for years and this was just the last job he's done for me. He told me he was joining Angie's List and asked if I'd leave a recommendation for him. I've recommended him to other folks in the campground.
- 3rd Rock Plumbing LLCMy downstairs had flooded from rain which knocked out my hot water heater and sump pump quit working. The hot water heater was a bit of a challenge because of the water it had taken on during the flood.The guys did a great job drying it out and getting it going again. I was afraid I was gonna have to replace it. The sump pump that I had purchased to replace the old one did not fit the hole, and I dont think the original one did either. Lucas told me exactly what to buy so I went and picked up a new one while they worked on all of the other jobs. As soon as I got back with the correct pump it was installed in no time. They tested it and did a great job. My toilet flusher had never worked properly since it was installed and had developed a slow leak. Now it works great and I'm looking forward to my water bill going down. My bathroom sink was clogged and now drains as I use it and is no longer a slow drain. My kitchen faucet also leaked constantly so I had them install a new one. It looks works great and looks great. It is so nice to have things back in perfect working order. Jim, Mike, and Lucas did a fantastic job and answered all of my questions.They are very professional and trustworthy. I had a very bad experience with another plumber a few years back so my sister gave me a memership to Angies List for Christmas. I am so glad she did cause I now have found an excellent , fair, plumber I can trust and will definately use again when the need arises. I hate to admit that I expected to pay more so was pleasantly surprised with the final cost
- 4 SEASONS HEAT & AIR, Inc.It went really well. They were very thorough. They discovered a natural gas leak, very small one and they fixed it with no charge at all. We expect them to come out here within a week or two to do spring maintenance.
- Jimmie Johnson Air And HeatReplaced fan, didn't do a good job re taping duct work so gasoline fumes entered house from garage where furnace is. Weren't supposed to charge for the extra trip, but did. Also overcharged for the service, as we had the exact same service done at our other home a week later and the cost was about half of what Jimmy Johnson's charged
Gas Leak Repair Services in Sherrills Ford
- Business Description:When you have a plumbing problem you need it fixed fast, fixed right, and fixed by a family friendly company you can trust - Consider it Done.Recent Review:It didn't go. The would call and keep rescheduling saying they were busy today. Could they come out tomorrow. The first time I was OK with it. But after day 3 of the same stuff. I was tired of it. 5 days so far and still get the call about being busy and rescheduling for tomorrow. They need to be removed off of this and be fined for wasting my time. My time is worth somethingDonny N.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in 3rd Rock Plumbing. With over 12 years of plumbing experience, we are confident that we can help you with your plumbing needs. Our professional, punctual, and experienced staff look forward to hearing from you today! Also, check out our special promotions on Angie's ListRecent Review:this company responds immediately, is very respectful of property taking great care not to damage, expertly completes service and in a timely manner. Pricing is reasonable and very friendly agents.Judith M.
- Business Description:Aqua Services Plumbing Company specializes in all types of plumbing repair and installation including well and water filtration systems. We are licensed, insured, and provide dependable, neat, quality work in a timely manner. We always stand behind our work. Ruskin has been plumbing since 1999, owns and operates Aqua Services along with a couple very knowledgeable techniciansRecent Review:Our home had galvanized pipe. We started having issues with it. Aqua can in and changed it all over to pex. They also recommended relocating our hot water heater. I had never even thought about it. It was definitely a good idea. We had zero issues with the the service and zero water issues since they were here. I definitely recommend them. Honest,polite, and reliable. Very pleased. In ending it was a breath of fresh air to have someone knowledgeable about their trade and do as they said they would. Very pleasedCameron B.
- Business Description:We have over 20 years of experience with heating and cooling services in the Mooresville, NC area. We are NATE Certified and an authorized Trane dealer. Are you looking for an HVAC company you can trust? If you are, look no further than to us at Island Point H.V.A.C. Services INC. We install, repair, and maintain residential and commercial heating and cooling systems in the Mooresville, North Carolina area and are known for the high level of customer service we provide. We are confident that ..Recent Review:He's very personable, he is the owner of the company, he always showed on the job.Ziggy O.
- Business Description:Mechanical Doctor Inc, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business since 2001, and we've always taken pride in providing the best in quality workmanship at every job we perform. We know how important your air conditioning and heating systems are to your home and your family, so we'll always do everything we can to keep them in the best shape possible. From routine maintenance and inspections to full installations and replacements, our Rock Hill|SC and Charlotte|NC heating and air conditionin..Recent Review:Our gas fireplace did not start the first time we tried to use it this year. We called around and everyone was around 4 weeks out to schedule service so we decided to give these guys a chance. Our mistake. First repairman that they sent came out and spent about 20 minutes fiddling around until he said he had never worked with this brand and would have to have someone else come out with him. A little over a week later he came back with another repairman who took about an hour to say that it needed a new electronic gas valve. They called over a week later and said that they had found the valve and would be ordering it. I found the valve online within seconds so I am not sure why it took them so long before they even ordered the part. Another 10 days or so the first guy who had never worked on this brand comes back by himself to install the part. I am not happy that they have sent someone so inexperienced but am willing to give him a chance. He works on it for quite a while, unable to start it for quite awhile after he has installed the new part. Finally got it started although to be honest I was not there when he did. He may have just used a lighter. Pay the bill and the next morning it will not start. We are out $270 and are back to where we were before we called them. I am sure they would have come out again to troubleshoot the process but our confidence in this company was at such a low point we did not want them coming back. I would have given them an F but upgraded to a D because we didn’t give them a chance to fix the problem. We are calling a company that just does this kind of work, which is what we should have done in the beginningMichael H.
- Business Description:*** We are still accepting emergency service requests, but due to Covid-19, those requests are limited to homes in Iredell County. Our safety measures have increased dramatically and we promise to use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe during our visit! *** At Top Notch Plumbing Services, Inc., we consider your plumbing emergency our plumbing emergency! We strive to provide the highest level of service and ensure the complete satisfaction of all our custom..Recent Review:Top Notch Plumbing did an excellent job of replacing our galvanized pipe with pex, installing a new water heater, and trenching a new water main. The whole team is professional, in work, customer service, and cleaning up after their work. Top Notch took the time to 'think the job through' and cut out as little of our drywall as possible, in order to get to the pipes underneath. Also, they were very good in disturbing our front yard as little as possible with the trenching that needed to be done. We had quotes from several different plumbers, and Top Notch gave us the most reasonable quote for the work done. Thanks, Top NotchJulia B.
- Business Description:Service 7 days a week with no extra charge for evenings or weekends. Our office is open and fully staffed 6 a.m. to midnight every day of the week. Seriously - call in on a Friday night, say at 11 p.m. and you will talk to a real Morris-Jenkins employee, not a call center who doesn't really know our company, our employees or how everything works! We also provide 24 hour emergency service if you have a problem in the middle of the night. 704-424-9959 We stand behind our work and all repairs ar..Recent Review:He arrived on time on Friday and sat outside the house for about 10 minutes. When he came in, he inspected the leak for about 30 seconds. He went back to his vehicle for about 15-20 minutes, then came back to show me the quotes. He told me it was going to be $400 to fix the leak. I should replace the entire shower piping for $1200. The plumber (Michael) was pushy and tried to sell me on spending $10,000 to replace all the plumbing in the house. I paid the $400 for him to do the work of replacing about 20" of exposed pipe. He did the work in about 10 minutes. He went back to his vehicle for 15 minutes then came back to get payment. It seemed a little steep to pay $400 for 10 minutes of work and less than $20 in materials. But the leak was fixed. Well, so I thought. The Morris Jenkins plumber pointed out there was flood damage and recommended Flood Medic. Flood Medic has come out and is drying the space now (Monday). When they arrived this morning, they pointed out that there was a leak higher up the wall on the same shower pipe which had been leaking over the weekend. I called Morris Jenkins thinking they would fix the repair. The same Morris Jenkins Plumber (Michael) said I would have to spend another $1200 to replace all the pipe around the showerhead leak. I ask if they would take $400 off since they didn't fix the leak the first time and would be replacing the work they just did. They responded that they would give me 5% off if I spent $3000 to replace all the pipes in the bathroom. I called another plumber, and I am getting the whole bathroom done for less than $1200. I felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman. The plumber was pushy and made me feel uncomfortable. The experience was stressful. Morris Jenkins sends a misleadingly personal text that says "Mr. Jenkins told me..." at the beginning of every text. They have a higher price (2 to 3 times) than anyone else I called. I was not expecting such a huge price differential between them and other reputable plumbers. I am not impressed and will not be using them again. This has been a terrible experienceMichael J.
- Business Description:For over 10 years, 4 Seasons Heating & Air has been servicing the air conditioning and heating needs of residents and businesses of Catawba, Caldwell, Burke, Alexander, and Lincoln Counties. Our technicians are not high pressure salespeople. Our goal is to give you the time to make an informed decision based on the education you receive from our team. We sell and service all makes and models of HVAC equipment, along with air purification systems, mini-split heat pumps, hybrid dual-fuel syst..Recent Review:They have been excellent and we recommended them to friends over the years. We will continue to use them as well.Tom H.
- Business Description:Our vision is to create a better tomorrow by offering Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC equipment and indoor air quality products that offers the highest level of efficiency and keeps your home and family safe, clean and comfortable. We hope that you will join usRecent Review:Excellent on time courteous and within budgetNathan S.
- Business Description:Owner Jeff Hodge founded Hodge Heating & Air Conditioning of Lake Norman with one employee in May 2000. The company was built on a foundation of promptness, professionalism and attention to detail. Since then, we have grown considerably, currently providing HVAC services to over 10,000 homeowners. Today, we provide systems for many of the homes in the greater Charlotte area. Additional DBA - Hodge Heating & Air Conditioning of Lake Norman Inc. Family owned & operatedRecent Review:Chase did the repair work and it went very well. He was prompt, professional, and knew what he was doing. We will definitely continue to use the services provided by Hodge Heating and Air Conditioning.Carolyn J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Iron Station
- Mount Ulla
- High Shoals
- Stony Point
- Mount Holly
- Paw Creek
gas repair services in Sherrills Ford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EcoGreen Home Services20100 Zion Ave
Cornelius, North Carolina
- EcoGreen Home Services
- Foothills Plumbing Services Inc1763 Bethel Rd
Morganton, North Carolina
- Foothills Plumbing Services Inc
- Hodge Heating & Air of Lake Norman IncPO Box 1529
Cornelius, North Carolina
- Hodge Heating & Air of Lake Norman Inc
- Island Point HVACpo box 456
Sherrills Ford, North Carolina
- Island Point HVAC
Mooresville, North Carolina
- WyattWorks Plumbing10810 Southern Loop Blvd
Pineville, North Carolina
- WyattWorks Plumbing